Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Not a movie but I just bought DeadWood season 2 and Millenium season 2. For those of you that don't know Millenium from the Fox network, if you like the X-Files then you'll love Millenium.

Millennium was a great show. "Soilent Green is people..."

My favorite episodes were the ones where KISS guest starred and the one where the demons were hanging out in a donut shop discussing their various run-ins with Frank Black. :)

I didn't know Millennium was available on DVD, gotta look into those. I had the first season and probably most (if not all) of the second on tape but I'm not sure if I even have the tape anymore.

Not a movie but I just bought DeadWood season 2 and Millenium season 2. For those of you that don't know Millenium from the Fox network, if you like the X-Files then you'll love Millenium.

Millennium was a great show. "Soilent Green is people..."

My favorite episodes were the ones where KISS guest starred and the one where the demons were hanging out in a donut shop discussing their various run-ins with Frank Black. :)

I didn't know Millennium was available on DVD, gotta look into those. I had the first season and probably most (if not all) of the second on tape but I'm not sure if I even have the tape anymore.

I made the mistake of buying Season 3 first ( actually it was a Xmas gift ) so I already knew how it'd end, but I now own all three seasons, and your right Millinium is a great show. The episode with Kiss was cool to see after reading about in Metal Edge about 8 years ago.

Just popped in UNFORGIVEN for the first time in a few years. Just a great, classy western.

"You just shot an unarmed man!"

"Well he should have armed himself, if he's gonna go around decorating his store with my friends."

It was a shitty day outside today so my girl and I stayed in and watched:

'Team America' - I thought it was very funny. I loved the sex scene, although that's obvious... and I loved the songs in it too - they were hilarious. The one about him missing the girl but Pearl Harbour sucked more than he was missing here... :lol: Also, that 'America, Fuck Yeah!' song had me rolling on the floor!!!

'Wedding Crashers' - I liked it!

'Duece Bigalo, European Gigalo' - Is it just me, or is Rob Schnieder about as funny as putting snadpaper on your own scrotum and scraping until you slide it against your onw pelvic bone? Okay movie, but he irritates me with how unfunny he is.

I saw 'Kill Bill 1 and 2' on the weekend... except for the final last bit of 2, which I have to see tonight. My girl's parents arrived just after Uma had been sleeping with her daughter and she'd left the room to speak to Bill. :(

Okay... a few things. I love Tarentino's work, but I think it's gone to his head. Why he feels that this film justifies 3 and a half hours of film is beyond me. I hate shit being stretched out purely for the sake of it being stretched out.

That said, I have thoroughly enjoyed the films, but they have pissed me off. The biggest thing that pissed me off - all the Japanese dialogue without subtitles!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that shits me! I hate not knowing what is being said. I think that is the most irritating thing ever.

Oh, and a big :lol: at the scene where she rips the eyeball out of Elle and steps on it! Cringe-worthiness of the highest order.

I saw 'Kill Bill 1 and 2' on the weekend... except for the final last bit of 2, which I have to see tonight. My girl's parents arrived just after Uma had been sleeping with her daughter and she'd left the room to speak to Bill. :(

Okay... a few things. I love Tarentino's work, but I think it's gone to his head. Why he feels that this film justifies 3 and a half hours of film is beyond me. I hate shit being stretched out purely for the sake of it being stretched out.

That said, I have thoroughly enjoyed the films, but they have pissed me off. The biggest thing that pissed me off - all the Japanese dialogue without subtitles!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that shits me! I hate not knowing what is being said. I think that is the most irritating thing ever.

Oh, and a big :lol: at the scene where she rips the eyeball out of Elle and steps on it! Cringe-worthiness of the highest order.

Part I is way better than Part II, just my opinoin but the 2nd one kind of bored me compared to the 1st one.

I just saw Two For the Money with Pacino, and I was kind of dissapointed. I was expecting more from Pacino.

I haven't seen either of the "Kill Bills" but I think I'd better check them out since Geoff has threatened me several times with Kill Bill-styled vengeance since I announced my 2000th post...

Last thing I saw was "Batman Begins" over the weekend. Kick ass movie. Finally Hollywood seems to understand the Batman character!

I haven't seen either of the "Kill Bills" but I think I'd better check them out since Geoff has threatened me several times with Kill Bill-styled vengeance since I announced my 2000th post...

Last thing I saw was "Batman Begins" over the weekend. Kick ass movie. Finally Hollywood seems to understand the Batman character!

I agree with you on The Batman Begins, it is a Kick ass movie. I own it and now that I think about I need to watch it again.

I can't believe you haven't seen Kill Bill.

Dude, it took me over a year to finally catch "Batman Begins!" With a three year old around the house, generally most of the movies I see have either Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob The Builder, or the VeggieTales gang in'em.

Never was a huge Tarantino fan either, which is probably why I haven't gone out of my way to catch the "Kill Bills"

Dude, it took me over a year to finally catch "Batman Begins!" With a three year old around the house, generally most of the movies I see have either Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob The Builder, or the VeggieTales gang in'em.

Never was a huge Tarantino fan either, which is probably why I haven't gone out of my way to catch the "Kill Bills"

"Pulp Fiction" is one of my favs of all time. There are so many great quotes in that movie.

So it goes without saying that I'm a big Tarantino fan.

I watched 'Fun with Dick & Jane' at the weekend. Is very disappointing. Jim Carrey is either brilliant or awful...

Hated Pulp Fiction and haven't liked Taritino at any level. I think that is why i don't feel the need to watch the Kill Bill movies.

last thing I watched was Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Last Ride. Bill Engval killed em. He was so funny I cried.

I watched one of my classic movies from the 80's on Saturday night......'Say Anything'........still a good flick!

"Pulp Fiction" is one of my favs of all time. There are so many great quotes in that movie.

So it goes without saying that I'm a big Tarantino fan.

:agree: Love all his stuff..Kill Bill is a bit much but still one of my faves...it's really a

parody of Bad Kung-fu,Italian Horror,Spaghetti westerns...Great!!! :banger:

I watched 'Fun with Dick & Jane' at the weekend. Is very disappointing. Jim Carrey is either brilliant or awful...

I tried to watch that when I was in Fremantle a month ago... fell asleep in about 20mins max. Pretty disappointing because I really wanted to see it, but I haven't really been amused by Carey since the Ace Ventura films. :( 'Me myself and Irene' was pretty good, though... I have to say.

And yes, Freddy, I suggest you get up-to-date on the Kill Bill films... if only to learn a thing or two before we "meet".

Dude, Geoff, chill. You're like 1800 posts ahead of me. I may not have a life but I don't think I can EVER make up THAT much ground. Besides, if you keep posting at your current pace and I keep posting at mine, we'll still probably always be the same amount apart. I am not trying to step on your weenie, believe me!! You da man!

Back on topic: My kid was watching "Bambi 2: The Great Prince of the Forest" earlier this evening for about the ten millionth time, so technically, yes, that was the last movie I watched.

Dude, Geoff, chill. You're like 1800 posts ahead of me. I may not have a life but I don't think I can EVER make up THAT much ground. Besides, if you keep posting at your current pace and I keep posting at mine, we'll still probably always be the same amount apart. I am not trying to step on your weenie, believe me!! You da man!

Yes... I am the man, aren't I? I think Uma would agree with you there.

I do hope you are correct, and that our post count will always have that margin. Or swords will appear. :D

OMG.......I just watched the cutest movie. "Freaky Friday" remake with Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis.

I haven't laughed that hard in a lonnnnnnnnng time.

Great flick..... :D

Watched "The Card Player" last night, the latest offering from Italian horror maestro Dario Argento. I gotta tell ya, I haven't been so bored with a movie in a long time. No gore (not until the end kill, anyway), ridiculous lapses in logic, atrocious dialogue that sounded like sixth-graders had written it, and a total lack of the wild directing style that made Argento a household name among horror afficianados. The whole thing came across as a piss-poor, ultra-boring knock-off of a "CSI" episode.

Avoid at all costs. :lame:

Old School- This movie is gets more funny every time I watch it.

I sort of watched that one on Sunday night too. Pretty funny stuff, though I missed big parts of it and was sort of lost. :(

I also watched 'Closer' again on Saturday. F*cked up movie, but I kinda like it.