Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Just watched

Transporter 2 .....Ok flick but i like the hell out of Jason Stratham's dry ass humor, he is just too funny......

also watched a straight to dvd:

Out of Reach.....w/ Steven Segal, wasn't sure what i got when i bought it, but it was actually a killer show about young girls sold into the Slave Trade......

Sicko!!!! :lol:

Please clarify Chad. Is he a sicko for watching a film with sexy young ladies with large breasts, nice buttocks and pretty faces just hoping to hungrily gobble up man parts... or because he actually bought something with Steven Segal in it?

Wedding Crashers---funny!!!!

Constant Gardner---snore, not sure if I was in the mood for a drama!!!

Lost--season one

Cursed

Don't bother.

My sentiments exactly. The movie was fairly decent until the werewolf gave Christina Ricci the middle finger, and said "Bitch!!"

I shut the movie off then and there. Being a huge werewolf fan I was totally disappointed by this one.

My fav werewolf movies (in no particular order):

An American Werewolf In London

The Howling (original one...all others have sucked)

Bad Moon

Stephen King's Silver Bullet

Just watched

Transporter 2 .....Ok flick but i like the hell out of Jason Stratham's dry ass humor, he is just too funny......

also watched a straight to dvd:

Out of Reach.....w/ Steven Segal, wasn't sure what i got when i bought it, but it was actually a killer show about young girls sold into the Slave Trade......

Sicko!!!! :lol:

Please clarify Chad. Is he a sicko for watching a film with sexy young ladies with large breasts, nice buttocks and pretty faces just hoping to hungrily gobble up man parts... or because he actually bought something with Steven Segal in it?

Both. What you said. :P

Malebolgia,

what do you think about Underworld and Dog Soldiers?

Underworld was a good movie. I enjoyed the werewolves mostly because they were actually costumes, and not over-the-top computer effects like Van Helsing.

To be honest I completely forgot about Dog Soldiers. I was very impressed with the effects in this movie, and the story was different and cool also. Sean Pertwee is such a good actor. The werewolves looked more like actual wolves which was very cool. I'm adding this one to my must buy DVD list right now. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Watched three yesterday:

The Fog (2005 remake): Better than I thought it was going to be. I love the original, so this one had me worrying. Some elements of the original were there, but also a fresh take of the story of revenge. I enjoyed the scenes which took place in the past...it was nice to see what happened instead of just characters talking about it. Great ghost effects, and Selma Blair is a hottie in this movie.

**Recommended...even for die hard fans of the original.**

The Cave: Also better than I thought it would be. The effects in some scenes were a bit spotty, but the story was decent and the acting was good. A buyer? No.

**Recommended for a rental, or pay-per-view**

Madagascar: Our neighbor let us borrow this one. If you have kids this is a movie that the whole family can enjoy. Kids will love the cute furry critters, and adults will catch some of the humor that kids will miss. (Sugar Honey Iced Tea). The voice acting is well done, and the animation is great also. The penguins steal the entire show, and the monkeys will have you in stitches. A great story about being careful what you wish for.

**Recommended for the whole family**

Wedding Crashers---funny!!!!

Constant Gardner---snore, not sure if I was in the mood for a drama!!!

Lost--season one

At first I thought the Constant Gardner was a snore to. It really wasn't until the movie was over that I realized that it was a pretty good movie. I think it's the first hour that drags to much. It isn't until he's figuring out everything his wife knew that the action starts to pick up.

Flightplan - Sort of along the same lines as Redeye, but much better. Through most of the movie you will be wondering if Jodie Foster's character is crazy, or if something really happened to her daughter. The ending is great.

**Highly Recommended**

Sky High - Disney hits another one out of the park with this movie. Great fun for the whole family. Cute concept, and the kids who appear in the movie are very likeable. MUCH better than I thought it would be. Full of heart, and tons of laughs.

**Highly Recommended For The Whole Family**

Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD, starring David Hasselhoff! :banger:

WARNING: Cheese factor extrememly high, do NOT attempt to view this without the appropriate eye protection. God, it was so bad I couldn't turn away...

Watched the "Dukes of Hazzard" tonight......not too bad...for what it is....

My girl bought the DVD of 'Hitch' the other day. We've already seen it at the cinema when it came out and I liked it then, but it stood up to a second veiwing too when we watched it yesterday. Will Smith is a likable bloke and there's some genuinely funny stuff in this film... I have to admit I like it a lot. Man I'm a softy.

watched Red Eye-Yes, Rachel McAdams is a cutie. love her more with dark hair.

watched Perfect Man- wanted to see it just to see Dennis DeYoung play a Dennis DeYoung in a Styx Tribute band but the whole movie was really cute. It is scary to see Heather Locklear and Hillary Duff looking so much like Mother and Daughter. great casting.