Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I have a shusher...its called "my wife" :)

btw I watched Hot Tub Time Machine 2 last nite...pure crap,I really enjoyed the first movie and was looking forward to this but its shit.

You know she heard you, right? ;)

oh no,I made sure she was out when I typed that :) although yes,she probably did hear me from where she was ;)

btw I watched John Wick last night,wasnt too bad...just leave your brain at the door action :)

anybody seen a good thriller movie released in the last 2 years ? don't really like horror and slasher type of movie, but dig the suspense serial-killer stuffs. Need some good recommendation here :D

Suspense? Blue Ruin and Cold In July are the first two that come to mind.

yeah i seen Blue Ruin and it's kinda okay, will check out 'Cold In July' :)

• My Little Pony

The Purge (2013)

In 2017 the American government designated twelve hours (March 21-22, 7:00-7:00) where all crime is legal. This film follows a man, who designed a top-of-the-line home security system that sold millions, as he attempts to protect his family when his own home is compromised. It's not amazing, but it is definitely an enjoyable watch.

The Purge: Anarchy (2014)

The second film in the series, this one is set in the following year, and focuses on all new characters as they travel across the city seeking shelter. Again, it's not amazing, but it's much better than the first film, which means it's even more enjoyable.

I've been slackin' on the movie-watching so far this month, so I made up for it with a double feature last night:

"Psycho" (1960)

A female embezzler (Janet Leigh) has an unfortunate run-in with the creepy Mama's Boy clerk of a run-down roadside motel (Anthony Perkins) in Alfred Hitchcock's classic suspense/horror thriller. Hadn't seen this one in years, but it still holds up very well.

and then, for something completely different....

"The Hebrew Hammer" (2003)

If "Undercover Brother" was the black "Austin Powers," then this flick is the Jewish "Undercover Brother." Adam Goldberg plays a "Shaft" style Rabbinic bad-ass who has to save Chanukah from a deranged new Santa (Andy Dick at his coked-out best) who wants to wipe it from the December holiday calendar. Every ethnic stereotype you can think of gets aired in this very funny low-budget blaxploitation parody. I guarantee you that this is the only movie you'll ever see where a gun-toting Rabbi says "Shabbat shalom, motherf**kers!"

Night At The Museum 3

It took a few months and we finally got through all 6 star wars movies. Well they were all much worse than I remembered... Well 1-3 always stank but the others have aged badly. Thank God Lucas sold to Disney and isn't making the new ones.

• My Little Pony

It took a few months and we finally got through all 6 star wars movies. Well they were all much worse than I remembered... Well 1-3 always stank but the others have aged badly. Thank God Lucas sold to Disney and isn't making the new ones.

Blasphemy!!

220px-Interstellar_film_poster.jpg

Bought and watched that a few weeks ago. It wasn't what i was expecting at all and took a bit of getting my head around it but still very good

Spent the Sunday going "Back In Time" with the sprites watching the Back to the Future trilogy.

Excellent films, duh and the kids ate them up.

Nice! My boys loved them also.

Took my 9 year old to see "Paul Blart 2" (his pick). Not bad for what it is, first one was better I think.

• My Little Pony

Took my 9 year old to see "Paul Blart 2" (his pick). Not bad for what it is, first one was better I think.

Haven't seen either, and I plan to keep it that way. ;}

Bought and watched that a few weeks ago. It wasn't what i was expecting at all and took a bit of getting my head around it but still very good

I like it but maybe it appeals more to a hardcore sci-fi and physics fan :D

• My Little Pony

It's certainly on my list, but I just need three hours.

I've had it for about a month and still not got around to watching it yet...note to self...watch it!!!

But watched the film "A Field in England" again.....such a weird film, most think it a complete lemon but it's so odd I love it.

• My Little Pony

I've had it for about a month and still not got around to watching it yet...note to self...watch it!!!

But watched the film "A Field in England" again.....such a weird film, most think it a complete lemon but it's so odd I love it.

That's on my list, too.

'Dog Soldiers' ... :)

Rocky

I'd actually never seen it all the way through in one sitting and i bought the boxset on Blu-Ray months ago and watched the first one last night. Really enjoyed it and it's got some really nice music from Bill Conti running through it.

Rocky

I'd actually never seen it all the way through in one sitting and i bought the boxset on Blu-Ray months ago and watched the first one last night. Really enjoyed it and it's got some really nice music from Bill Conti running through it.

Grab the soundtrack, it's awesome. There might even be a best of Ricky but they re-use heaps from the first film in later films.

Rocky

Grab the soundtrack, it's awesome. There might even be a best of Ricky but they re-use heaps from the first film in later films.

Got it and its been listened to many times. Great music!

I watched Rocky II last night and enjoyed it as much as the first one