1997 - Choose your album

auslander

Honestly…. Creed

<ducks bottles and beer cans being thrown> 😜

• Like 2

The Color & The Shape. This album was one of those that was a soundtrack for a period of my life. Everlong, in particular, will always be a tune to evoke memories when I hear it.

• Like 1

Wow, what a row the obvious one is. I actually thought I was finally going to have to pass on a pick, but there's four fine options there. 

Great album by Ten, one of my favourites from Harem Scarem and if it had any sort of production whatsoever, the Loud & Clear album would be my pick - outstanding album. But all things considered, no way I could go past Pretty Maids. Favourite song is a tie between the equally flawless 'Never too late' and 'Love and a fiction.' 'Die with your dreams' about a millimetre behind them. 

1 hour ago, auslander said:

The Color & The Shape. This album was one of those that was a soundtrack for a period of my life. Everlong, in particular, will always be a tune to evoke memories when I hear it.

agree, great album. played it a bunch 

Love Discconnected, but this first one was average for me, maybe because i heard it 20+ years after it's release

Only option from this bunch is Harem Scarem fo rme, and it is one of their average releases.

19 hours ago, auslander said:

I had to google TC&TS as I had no idea which release it was....lol