Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

1 hour ago, Glen said:

thanks for confirming ;)

Nice to see the conspiracy theories still running rife in this thread 

🤣🤣🤣👏

It's weird how "conspiracy theory" has nowadays been converted into an insult by Leftist elites. Until the 2000s when the elites changed to become left-leaning in the majority (in order to control culture and gain more wealth and influence from useless idiots), conspiracies were all the rage among the Left. In the last 20 years or so, they have changed this narrative to make any distrust of authority to be on the nose. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

3 hours ago, auslander said:

It's weird how "conspiracy theory" has nowadays been converted into an insult by Leftist elites. Until the 2000s when the elites changed to become left-leaning in the majority (in order to control culture and gain more wealth and influence from useless idiots), conspiracies were all the rage among the Left. In the last 20 years or so, they have changed this narrative to make any distrust of authority to be on the nose. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

it's weird how you assume I'm elite, am not. Left? am not. staunch conservative.

However continually saying an election has been stolen is conspiracy theorist I'm afraid whether you think its a leftie thing to say or not. 

Especially when it has been investigated to death and no evidence found, even by people associated with the republicans. 

have a good day 😊 

For example if Labour (the equivalent of the US democrats) won in the UK (God forbid) we would not automatically claim voter fraud.

We would not assume they somehow 'stole' an election. 

We would just accept the result and move on. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, Glen said:

thanks for confirming ;)

Nice to see the conspiracy theories still running rife in this thread 

🤣🤣🤣👏

You're a stupid motherf**ker,all you do is troll and act like a worthless little punk on HH

Learn to stay in your own lane moron.

Democrats are natural-born cheaters and the mainstream press runs cover for all of their illegal activities.The reason blue states reject Voter Id laws is because it makes it EASIER for them to CHEAT.

26 minutes ago, Metal T said:

You're a stupid motherf**ker,all you do is troll and act like a worthless little punk on HH

Learn to stay in your own lane moron.

Democrats are natural-born cheaters and the mainstream press runs cover for all of their illegal activities.The reason blue states reject Voter Id laws is because it makes it EASIER for them to CHEAT.

you calling me a moron is actually one of the funniest things I've read on these forums in the last 15 years.  🤣🤣🤣👍

Comedy gold.

And again just to define your idea of trolling : someone who doesn't agree with you 🙄 

2 hours ago, auslander said:

This literally made me lol. Thanks mate, needed a chuckle.

your comment made my wife laugh. she's left and we continually clash over politics 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

WTF is going on with all these downed unidentified objects?

That question aside, I'll be very disappointed if there isn't a "Chinese spy balloon" replica at this year's "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade".

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

WTF is going on with all these downed unidentified objects?

That question aside, I'll be very disappointed if there isn't a "Chinese spy balloon" replica at this year's "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade".

After letting the Chinese spy balloon drift over the entire US, there has been an overreaction and they are now shooting down every weather balloon they can find...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony
11 hours ago, Metal T said:

The MOST divisive and ABSOLUTE WORST leader and ABSOLUTE WORST Administration ANY country could ever have in 50 lifetimes.

Do NOT say we didn't warn you.

Is he a leader? ;}

• 3 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Joe Biden is a worthless,commie-piece-of fucking shit....we tried to warn you the guy was going to engage in commie-3rd world,police state tactics and he has....on top of all the madness this commie has engaged in he's now flying the fag-pride-flag at the White House...right next to old glory....:rofl2: You cannot make this shit up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Metal T said:

Joe Biden is a worthless,commie-piece-of fucking shit....we tried to warn you the guy was going to engage in commie-3rd world,police state tactics and he has....on top of all the madness this commie has engaged in he's now flying the fag-pride-flag at the White House...right next to old glory....:rofl2: You cannot make this shit up.

LOL, 1 out of 3 Biden supporters are as fucking stupid as the other 2

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

LOL, 1 out of 3 Biden supporters are as fucking stupid as the other 2

I'm gonna have to remember this stat. 

• Haha 1

I haven't read this thread, but I see all the stoopid things Biden does on YouTube.

Like probably most of the world, mainstream media were happy to rip into Trump over anything he said - sometimes he said dumb shit, other times he was misquoted for a headline etc

But Biden generally gets away with everything which is kinda weird when you live in a country that really doesn't give a crap either way too much.

But anyway, from an outsiders perspective, Biden is pretty embarrassing, just like Trump was.

But for me, the main issue is that Biden seems pretty inept and struggles with clear thoughts. If I had to guess, I'd say it kinda looks like the start of dementia.

It probably isn't, but the point is that is how he presents himself, which is a concern.

I like strong leaders. Whether they grab pussies or not, you want your leader to be strong.

Sad that the options recently have been Trump or Biden.

So for me if I was a citizen of the US, I'd be wanting Trump 100%

As an outside thought, I also want Trump, because his entertainment value was of a much higher standard.

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

It's sad that Americans must choose between 2 dotards in 2024. Maybe the world will get lucky and both will drop dead of some age related illness....

Have the Reps and Dems chosen their frontrunners, yet? 

5 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Have the Reps and Dems chosen their frontrunners, yet? 

It's all up in the air IMO, but I've not been paying too much attention. Picking 2 from each party:

Rep: DeSantis, Trump

Dem: Kennedy and I would guess Newsom (lord help us).

6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

While it is early , I don't see anyone beating Biden or Trump for the nominations unless something dramatic occurs...

Bidens the Incumbent, I would vote for Kennedy in a second, alot of people would, they are not gonna hold a debate or anything, it's almost like they already know Bidens gonna win, God Save The Queen!

• 2023 Gold Donors

I think it all boils down to this.

The Republican Candidate will be Trump.

The Election will be decided on whether you're pro Trump or anti Trump.

It doesn't matter who the Democratic Candidate is.

If you're a Trump supporter, you'll vote for him regardless. 

If you're not, then even if the Democratic Candidate is Kim Kardashian, you'll still give her you're vote over Trump.

I think the biggest boost to Trump's 2024 campaign has been the absolute shit show that is the Biden administration. 

I thought DeSantis was the frontrunner? It's time to move on from Trump. I'm not anti Trump but he makes the Left into complete lunatics. Too Divisive. I know they won't accept anyone from the Republicans anyway but at least it might stop the inevitable riots if Trump wins. Whoever wins for the Republicans needs to go complete scorched earth on the Democrats though. Prosecution, jail terms, persecution, exactly everything that the Democrats have done in power. If the Republicans don't fight back dirty exactly like what the Dems do it will keep happening every time the Democrats have the White House. 

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I think it all boils down to this.

The Republican Candidate will be Trump.

The Election will be decided on whether you're pro Trump or anti Trump.

It doesn't matter who the Democratic Candidate is.

If you're a Trump supporter, you'll vote for him regardless. 

If you're not, then even if the Democratic Candidate is Kim Kardashian, you'll still give her you're vote over Trump.

I think the biggest boost to Trump's 2024 campaign has been the absolute shit show that is the Biden administration. 

Absolutely no doubt that this Biden administration has been one of the worst Presidencies I can remember.  Honestly, the last 2 Presidencies have both been about as bad as I can ever remember....both absolute shit shows in different ways.

Like you said though, the only reason Biden won was because he wasn't Trump.  People were just tired of the Trump circus.

It's just sad what the Presidency has turned into in this Country and it's too bad no competent people are interested in the position.  It feel like it used to be something people strived to achieve and now nobody even wants the job.