Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

She'd be better off setting up a genuine third option that is Centrist and can represent ordinary, hard working folks and not the elite and lobbyists. Neither Reps or Dems do that. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 minutes ago, auslander said:

She'd be better off setting up a genuine third option that is Centrist and can represent ordinary, hard working folks and not the elite and lobbyists. Neither Reps or Dems do that. 

She'd be wasting her time.

It's a two party system. Always will be.

Of course, the main point in all this is that she's quite hot. Let's not forget that.

Seeing this thread made me think of this. Sorry if this has been posted already, but this made me laugh very properly. Perfection. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

AOC doesn't just get "heckled" here, she gets OWNED!

There's a difference between being "woke" and "waking up".

I really think that the majority of US Citizens are starting to wake up.

Just read a few of these posts from 5 pages back. Been a while since I've bothered with this thread.
In a nutshell, Biden can't read his teleprompter.
He's also unable to present his thoughts at times in any organise dmanner at times, teleprompter or not.
The other thing is his eyes are too close together.

That's about all I have on my thoughts about him :)

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Just read a few of these posts from 5 pages back. Been a while since I've bothered with this thread.
In a nutshell, Biden can't read his teleprompter.
He's also unable to present his thoughts at times in any organise dmanner at times, teleprompter or not.
The other thing is his eyes are too close together.

That's about all I have on my thoughts about him :)

Which makes him a perfect candidate for US Presidency. 

12 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

UK's version of Hillary Clinton?

she's about as right wing as they come - I was meaning that she's managed to virtually destroy our economy and plunge the country into chaos in about 5 weeks

Some feat.

Idiot 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Glen said:

she's about as right wing as they come - I was meaning that she's managed to virtually destroy our economy and plunge the country into chaos in about 5 weeks

Some feat.

Idiot 

Yeah she went with the usual conservative platform of trickle down economics , cutting taxes for the rich and completely ignoring the world financial condition because of the war in Ukraine and ignoring the mess that Brexit has made of the UK's economy....

On the plus side, she makes Boris look good :lol:

3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

On the plus side, she makes Boris look good :lol:

no she doesn't. 

And she went maverick with the trickle down stance as hardly anyone else in the party would support reducing taxes in the wake of soaring inflation and increasing interest rates.

Completely barmy 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 10/16/2022 at 12:37 AM, Glen said:

whoever you've got as a president can't be as bad as who we've got as a PM

What a cnt

Looks like you got your wish mate.

It's a shame. She looked like she had massive tits... and I'm not talking about her Tory colleagues. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Looks like you got your wish mate.

It's a shame. She looked like she had massive tits... and I'm not talking about her Tory colleagues. 

Well spotted Dstone. Excellent knockers at 10 Downing St. I think it is a Lion head on it?  

• 2023 Gold Donors
57 minutes ago, Glen said:

what a mess :(

Australia went through a period recently where we had several Prime Ministers appointed not by the voting public, but as a result of a Party leadership change.

I can't understand it. It's ridiculous. 

Who the fuck voted for Liz Truss?.. and who the fuck will vote for the next British PM?

There should be a General election held.

Maybe King Charles III should dissolve Parliament...

...It went well with King Charles I.

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Australia went through a period recently where we had several Prime Ministers appointed not by the voting public, but as a result of a Party leadership change.

Who the fuck voted for Liz Truss?.. and who the fuck will vote for the next British PM?

It highlights the unfortunate fact that democracies seem to elect the biggest morons we can find to represent us politically....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Here we are DAYS after the Midterm elections and we have f**king zero clarity and resolution.It does not take several damn days to count everything especially when the rest of the freaking states got theirs counted on election night...it's bad enough were being held captive until Dec,6 to see who even won the damn senate...what kind of 3rd world sh!t is this?

Some serious shenanigans going on out in Arizona - what kind of beaners and hood-rats do they got counting out there?

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Glen said:

2 things are clear

1. if the republicans win the senate the vote will be correct

2. If the Democrats win the senate the election will be stolen

;)

What's wrong dipsh!t?  Still feel the need to mouth off some more about things you know nothing about?

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2022 at 6:26 PM, Darkstone said:

People in UK and Australia seem to forget that we are not Republics and we do not vote for a president. The party chooses the leader in our countries, not the voting public. Our Prime Ministers actually are representing their own electorate as well as being the leader.

• 2023 Gold Donors

You'll know the fix was in if they steal the House'.Damn worthless,corrupt democrats want to keep counting until they get the desired result - until they win.They will do ANYTHING to keep power especially in the House.The House has subpoena power and can investigate as well as the gov't wallet.(R) win the House and every damn deceptive,corrupt thing they've done the last 5 years gets exposed...and major (D) players will be wearing prison orange.

The Republicans should have swept the midterms considering inflation has affected every American's wallet and the fact that Biden is about as popular as a turd on the washroom floor but instead the Reps decided to push anti-abortion and election denying BS and ended up pissing off too many voters....of course it didn't help that Trump pushed for sycophants to run in the majority of elections like Herschel Walker whom I wouldn't hire to walk my dog ...

59 minutes ago, Metal T said:

You'll know the fix was in if they steal the House'.Damn worthless,corrupt democrats want to keep counting until they get the desired result - until they win.They will do ANYTHING to keep power especially in the House.The House has subpoena power and can investigate as well as the gov't wallet.(R) win the House and every damn deceptive,corrupt thing they've done the last 5 years gets exposed...and major (D) players will be wearing prison orange.

thanks for confirming ;)

Nice to see the conspiracy theories still running rife in this thread 

🤣🤣🤣👏