Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

3 hours ago, Metal T said:

Tapping the reserve doesn't provide jack sh!t for relief at the pumps for us...all it does is further deplete our reserve which we may need in the future in case of a REAL WAR.Same with all the damn weaponry were sending over to Ukraine.It takes years to replace some of these armaments.

No one said it wasn't a global issue but our current inept,impotent slug admin is making ours worse....get it now?

relief at the pumps 🙄 More oil is more oil, whether it comes from reserves or through a pipeline (which prob still wouldn't be completed even if it hadn't been pulled ;))

now whether your retailers / pumps choose to pass on is another matter. Our government slashed tax on fuel by 5p, but we saw Jack shit as it wasn't passed on 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, AlphaMale said:

Can we get back to arguing about music?

NFO or Cats In Space better discography....

that's a tough question 🤔 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

that's a tough question 🤔 

Well, you know who I'm picking. Something about NFO that I just can't get past to like them. Cats In Space was a shocking surprise for me. I like all their albums even the remake.

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Typical leftist retort..... personal attack. That's all they ever got.

jeez, mate. When will you ever learn that I'm conservative which is pure right. 

However, the difference with me is, if Labour were in power in the UK I wouldn't be blaming them for high inflation as I realise there is pretty much nought you can do at present except pray that market conditions improve,  supply chains work themselves out, the tosser Putin ends his disastrous war 

44 minutes ago, Glen said:

However, the difference with me is, if Labour were in power in the UK I wouldn't be blaming them for high inflation as I realise there is pretty much nought you can do at present except pray that market conditions improve,  supply chains work themselves out, the tosser Putin ends his disastrous war 

You're wasting your breath....as long as Biden and the Dems are in power, they can do nothing right and if/when Trump and the Reps take over, they will do everything right even when nothing changes and the status quo remains....it has nothing to do with right or wrong, it is politics or political bias...plain and simple....although blaming the people in power when shit is going wrong is normal for most people....few can see beyond the bullshit to understand the reality....

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Glen said:

The shit you post is far left?!

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, Glen said:

'Putin' lol....

If TRUMP were in office right now w/ all the inflation etc...he'd be getting crucified beyond belief and blamed for EVERY BIT OF IT and the leftist scum in America (which sadly includes the overwhelming majority of mainstream US media) would likely be on the 3rd impeachment by now....you're about as 'conservative' as Freddy Mercury and George Michael were hetero.

All you guys do is spew American-left-winger talking points all over the board....keep postin' and i'll keep laughin'!B)

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Metal T said:

'Putin' lol....

If TRUMP were in office right now w/ all the inflation etc...he'd be getting crucified beyond belief and blamed for EVERY BIT OF IT and the leftist scum in America (which sadly includes the overwhelming majority of mainstream US media) would likely be on the 3rd impeachment by now....you're about as 'conservative' as Freddy Mercury and George Michael were hetero.

All you guys do is spew American-left-winger talking points all over the board....keep postin' and i'll keep laughin'!B)

shows you know zip about me 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

the shit you post is well...... 💩

;)

Like I said... personal attacks.... that all you got. That's the only thing you cling to when losing any argument. Break out the ole personal attack. At least you're consistent.

14 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Like I said... personal attacks.... that all you got. That's the only thing you cling to when losing any argument. Break out the ole personal attack. At least you're consistent.

losing an argument lol. Yeah good one. 👍 What you should do is go google how to control inflation, you might learn a thing or 2

13 minutes ago, Glen said:

says he who started with the personal attack ;)

You calling that a personal attack??? Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhaaha

You are a thin skinned little prick aren't you? Now THAT'S a personal attack! 

• 2023 Gold Donors

In the spirit of good will / friendship I'll say this,because maybe it should be said or said more.As much as I might hate another member's politics etc..or they despise mine.Personally I do NOT hate ANYONE on this board...some people disagree and don't share the same worldview or don't see things through the same scope.. - It is what it is.

B)

• Like 5

Politics sucks. Fuck ALL politicians. All politics seems to do is get people at each other's throats who'd otherwise be mates. It's just designed to tear us apart and stop us from wondering why the mega rich keep getting richer no matter who is in charge.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Metal T said:

In the spirit of good will / friendship I'll say this,because maybe it should be said or said more.As much as I might hate another member's politics etc..or they despise mine.Personally I do NOT hate ANYONE on this board...some people disagree and don't share the same worldview or don't see things through the same scope.. - It is what it is.

B)

I agree. We are all still here for the music. 

I tried to steer us back to music discussion but Glen pulled me back into the fray. LOL

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I agree. We are all still here for the music. 

I tried to steer us back to music discussion but Glen pulled me back into the fray. LOL

you love it really 

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

You calling that a personal attack??? Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhaaha

You are a thin skinned little prick aren't you? Now THAT'S a personal attack! 

thin skinned lol. it's all just banter, stop feeling all hurt and snowflakish. Don't you know what a winky face means. I was serious tho when I said google inflation 🤣🤣😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Metal T said:

B)

💯