Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

Anybody catch Fetterman introducing Biden??? Ha Ha Ha!!! it's almost funnier then a SNL skit

Edited by Leykis101

• My Little Pony
14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Wow. This show and these people are extremely annoying. Do they think they're funny?

Anyway, Fetterman introducing Biden was fuckin' hilarious. Someone give those two a podcast. I'd subscribe to that!

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Wow. This show and these people are extremely annoying. Do they think they're funny?

Yes they do think that they are funny. I mean they do laugh at their own attempts at humor !

I could only stomach watching some of this but the funniest thing is him, Gutfeld, complaining about the mainstream media.He's part of the mainstream media and makes over $20 million a year. It's like listening to a football player complaining about people watching football.

14 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Anyway, Fetterman introducing Biden was fuckin' hilarious. Someone give those two a podcast. I'd subscribe to that!

I would absolutely subscribe to it, it would be the podcast of the century, no I just used this cause it was the only thing I could find that ran the 2 different clips of Fetterman and Biden, and I didn't want to post 2 different clips, you could've stopped watching after that, that's all I posted about, the comedy gold of those 2 hi IQ speaking elites giving their best speeches of all time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gutfeld can be tiresome, but he is #1 in Late Night, beating out all those non-funny wacko libs, including Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert.  The Fetterman clip is the most cringeworthy thing I have watched in a LONG time.  And Biden?  Well, Biden is Biden. 

• 2 months later...

Well we're in a good mood this morning I see... :lol:

I've taken the step of staying away from news, social media, etc. and just ignoring the rest of the world burning. There's nothing I can do about it anyway.

It's ironic that all the prognosticators had said that "Oh noes! Trump will get us into World War III" yet nothing happened under his watch, and look where we are now. The current administration is giving away all our tax dollars to outher countries on not one, but TWO war fronts... while opening the southern border to millions of illegals that we can't support.

It's only going to get worse heading into next year's election.

Disconnect and just listen to music until the world inevitably implodes.

Happy Monday everybody!!! :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kourosofsteel4 said:

I was awaiting a parcel from Melbourne that became a ping pong ball between the Aussie post and the seller!

Told seller  to declare it as containing firearms and the magic happened, expecting it anyday now!

image.png

I assume you put this one in the wrong thread? But on the topic of your off-topic post, I have been selling a bunch of old music magazines and every sale in Australia has been smooth, and every sale overseas has been some version of hellish. I've had one returned, months later, and one seems to have disappeared, and the ones that do get there are taking literal months. Fending off constant ebay claims, for the first time ever. The best part about it all? I pay exorbitant costs - well above what it used to be for decent/good service - for this horrendous service. Hard to think of many organisations I hate more than Australia Post. 

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
On 11/10/2023 at 12:17 AM, Darkstone said:

I'm predicting a Trump/Ramaswamy ticket for 2024.

You heard it here first.

Is Trump going to jail, or is he not going to jail? 

12 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

We can only hope that trump does go to jail and his grifter family joins him 

While he probably deserves to go to jail I would be shocked if a former and maybe next :wacko: president ends up in jail. The worse I'd expect is a short time confined at mar a lago....

• 2 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

It'll be good to hear from Glen later this year.

It's been a while.

Sorry mate, I'm a shit stirrer.  ;)

Edited by Darkstone

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

It'll be good to hear from Glen later this year.

It's been a while.

Sorry mate, I'm a shit stirrer.  ;)

I heard it's been hard for him to get a lift off Epstein's Island recently. Also, where's NYOilers at?

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 1/20/2024 at 2:25 AM, auslander said:

I heard it's been hard for him to get a lift off Epstein's Island recently. Also, where's NYOilers at?

Watching the stock market hit an all time high.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1