Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

On 10/31/2021 at 3:35 AM, CureTheSane said:

Real guns on a movie set is weird to me.

And that's why I don't see this as just another thing you can write off, in a way I do see what Glen is saying, just like when someone dies doing stunts, if something goes wrong, but in that situation the stuntman knows what he's doing, what the stakes are if something goes wrong, Halyna Hutchins wasn't an actress, she was a cinematographer, that's not a situation where she was asking for it, why was he firing at her anyways? if this had been a stunt double then yeah, an argument could be made for it, but I don't see how the same could be said in this situation? And my feelings for this would be the same if it was Bruce Willis, but he would never do something this retarded.

I was just saying today.
How the fuck is Australia Day still on 26 Jan?
Indigenous Australians call this 'invasion day' and regardless of how anyone feels about it, I'm genuinely surprised that the wokeness hasn't cancelled this and changed the day.
For the record, I am one who says change it, but only because I am sick to all hell of hearing only about this bullshit EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

So change it to the 20th or whatever, and people won't give a shit so long as the weather is good, they get a day off and they can have a BBQ

Anyway, but on post, how the fuck are real guns allowed on set?
Regardless of how you feel about guns etc, surely by now the woke culture has made some inroads into cancelling this?

3 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

I was just saying today.
How the fuck is Australia Day still on 26 Jan?
Indigenous Australians call this 'invasion day' and regardless of how anyone feels about it, I'm genuinely surprised that the wokeness hasn't cancelled this and changed the day.
For the record, I am one who says change it, but only because I am sick to all hell of hearing only about this bullshit EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

So change it to the 20th or whatever, and people won't give a shit so long as the weather is good, they get a day off and they can have a BBQ

Anyway, but on post, how the fuck are real guns allowed on set?
Regardless of how you feel about guns etc, surely by now the woke culture has made some inroads into cancelling this?

who made up this woke word?

It's annoying.

Who uses the past tense of a verb to describe something in the present 🙄

3 hours ago, Glen said:

It's annoying.

I thank the heavenly father everyday I'm one of the chosen, I'm so woke, once your woke, your in an elite club,

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

I thank the heavenly father everyday I'm one of the chosen, I'm so woke, once your woke, your in an elite club,

don't count your chickens on the heavenly father business, you might be severely disappointed 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

don't count your chickens on the heavenly father business, you might be severely disappointed 

You trying to tell me the heavenly father dont have my back? shiiiiiitttt! when i stopped fucking around with all that satan shit and decided to take Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, becoming woke was like a bonus, like be one of the first 13 and they will throw wokeness in, it was dutch door action

13 hours ago, Glen said:

It's annoying.

The word is annoying.

The movement is annoying

There are no longer any verbs, nouns or adverbs.
there are only pronouns, and they can be anything at all.

The world is fuckeder than it's ever been before in this way.

• Like 1

I hate to do this, but i also love to, as everyone rolls their eyes at me, and chuckles when I say it, that's right, Glen, Mr. Planet, Mr.Oilers, Petra Girl(wink wink petra guy) but I said on multiple occasions, the American will not tolerate the shit going on, the silent majority will get pushed until they fucking ignite, and then it's over, well folks tonight the switch got flipped, 2 of the most far left liberal states in the 50 states, Virginia and New Jersey, elected their new Governors, well as of this post only Virginia has, New Jersey is like basically a tie, with Ciattarelli up by 1 point, over that scumbag Murphy, that alone is fucking mind blowing, New Jersey is majority black, democrat, BLM lovers, and the fact a Republican Governor is up by a point at all is evidence the fucking Americans have had it, Virginia voted in a Republican Governor, also a liberal democrat blue state, for many years, I said this isn't how the basic everyday American roles, white, black, Mexican, Wop, jew, gook, none of them, consider this the starting gun, and b4 you guys all start saying, "who cares" or Mr, Oilers saying "who gives a fuck" you guys all did, that's why I told you, I think Mr. Oilers new damn well, actually I know he did, Petra Guy probably did too, soon as he's done following Petra around like Phish or the Grateful Dead.

This is catastrophic for Biden and his worthless government, and even worse, these guys are all to arrogant have their heads so far in the clouds, or up their ass's they don't even realize they are practically giving the Presidency back to Dildo Swaggans in 2024, on a gold platter, once again mark my words.

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

I hate to do this, but i also love to, as everyone rolls their eyes at me, and chuckles when I say it, that's right, Glen, Mr. Planet, Mr.Oilers, Petra Girl(wink wink petra guy) but I said on multiple occasions, the American will not tolerate the shit going on, the silent majority will get pushed until they fucking ignite, and then it's over, well folks tonight the switch got flipped, 2 of the most far left liberal states in the 50 states, Virginia and New Jersey, elected their new Governors, well as of this post only Virginia has, New Jersey is like basically a tie, with Ciattarelli up by 1 point, over that scumbag Murphy, that alone is fucking mind blowing, New Jersey is majority black, democrat, BLM lovers, and the fact a Republican Governor is up by a point at all is evidence the fucking Americans have had it, Virginia voted in a Republican Governor, also a liberal democrat blue state, for many years, I said this isn't how the basic everyday American roles, white, black, Mexican, Wop, jew, gook, none of them, consider this the starting gun, and b4 you guys all start saying, "who cares" or Mr, Oilers saying "who gives a fuck" you guys all did, that's why I told you, I think Mr. Oilers new damn well, actually I know he did, Petra Guy probably did too, soon as he's done following Petra around like Phish or the Grateful Dead.

This is catastrophic for Biden and his worthless government, and even worse, these guys are all to arrogant have their heads so far in the clouds, or up their ass's they don't even realize they are practically giving the Presidency back to Dildo Swaggans in 2024, on a gold platter, once again mark my words.

LMAO. no mate you said there would be a civil war 😉 

I said no , they'd just vote them out which is what is happening.

Subtle difference. 

Anyway by 2024 I will have drawn down my pension and the whole world will have signed up to climate change deals that even he can't back out of so tbh I couldn't give 2 shits what goes on in the US.

So crack on. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Glen said:

LMAO. no mate you said there would be a civil war 😉 

I said no , they'd just vote them out which is what is happening.

Subtle difference. 

Anyway by 2024 I will have drawn down my pension and the whole world will have signed up to climate change deals that even he can't back out of so tbh I couldn't give 2 shits what goes on in the US.

So crack on. 

No sir, I said as far as BLM and Antifa went, if they kept destroying shit and accosting innocent people the militias and patriots would handle business, as far as Biden went and his destruction of the country, the American people would wake up and the silent majority would get fed up and snap, they would take republicans, the racist shit and the left wing extremists would cease, because it's the left that has been emboldening them, I know damn well what I said, and with whom I said it about, because I know the average American just sits by doing nothing but getting fucking irate, and when shit started hitting the fan, eventually they would have had it, which is what is beginning to occur, it's only starting, and Glen for as much as you profess you don't give a fuck about the US, you seem to be slightly more then well steeped in current US affairs, and are primarily the one who is always arguing with me, so are you gonna come clean? or is it that you just kind of enjoy arguing, cause when it comes down to it, I give a fuck what happens to my country of course, as long as Antifa stay in their moms basement, I'm not to worried and it just boils down to I enjoy fighting and arguing.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No sir, I said as far as BLM and Antifa went, if they kept destroying shit and accosting innocent people the militias and patriots would handle business, as far as Biden went and his destruction of the country, the American people would wake up and the silent majority would get fed up and snap, they would take republicans, the racist shit and the left wing extremists would cease, because it's the left that has been emboldening them, I know damn well what I said, and with whom I said it about, because I know the average American just sits by doing nothing but getting fucking irate, and when shit started hitting the fan, eventually they would have had it, which is what is beginning to occur, it's only starting, and Glen for as much as you profess you don't give a fuck about the US, you seem to be slightly more then well steeped in current US affairs, and are primarily the one who is always arguing with me, so are you gonna come clean? or is it that you just kind of enjoy arguing, cause when it comes down to it, I give a fuck what happens to my country of course, as long as Antifa stay in their moms basement, I'm not to worried and it just boils down to I enjoy fighting and arguing.

No one should be surprised this is happening....Americans are tired of all the infighting in the Democratic party, they are in a position to get some stuff done and are doing nothing so those who vote for them are either voting Rep or staying home...this is normal politics in the US....and the Dems will either pull their heads out of their asses and start acting like they deserve to be in power or they will lose both houses in 2022 and Biden will be a lame duck president for 2 years....it doesn't help that Biden has looked weak and incompetent for most of his term so far.....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

No one should be surprised this is happening....Americans are tired of all the infighting in the Democratic party, they are in a position to get some stuff done and are doing nothing so those who vote for them are either voting Rep or staying home...this is normal politics in the US....and the Dems will either pull their heads out of their asses and start acting like they deserve to be in power or they will lose both houses in 2022 and Biden will be a lame duck president for 2 years....it doesn't help that Biden has looked weak and incompetent for most of his term so far.....

Well it doesnt help us, theres a list of people it is helping, but we dont need to get into that, LOL

Imagine living in a mental country where your government is trying to pass a reparations bill over SLAVERY from over a hundred years ago. It's not like a war was fought to overturn slavery or anything. Nope. So who has to pay it? The only people who are descended from the landowners who actually owned slaves are likely sitting Democrats and Republican senators. But I bet it is the taxpayer, likely descended from people who immigrated long after the Civil War was done and dusted who have to pay people whose ancestors may or may not have been a slave 6 generations ago. Ridiculous. I don't understand why any American votes for either of the two main douche parties.

I bet some fuckwit in Australia will start a movement to reparation pay Aboriginals for the "stolen generation" now. We always copy America now in activism. It's what we do. We have to kneel and disrespect our country or we are racist, we have to acknowledge the "first nations" before any event, etc. etc. It's very frustrating seeing American politics as it is like watching my countries future unfold. And it ain't pretty at all.

Edited by auslander
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, auslander said:

Imagine living in a mental country where your government is trying to pass a reparations bill over SLAVERY from over a hundred years ago. It's not like a war was fought to overturn slavery or anything. Nope. So who has to pay it? The only people who are descended from the landowners who actually owned slaves are likely sitting Democrats and Republican senators. But I bet it is the taxpayer, likely descended from people who immigrated long after the Civil War was done and dusted who have to pay people whose ancestors may or may not have been a slave 6 generations ago. Ridiculous. I don't understand why any American votes for either of the two main douche parties.

I bet some fuckwit in Australia will start a movement to reparation pay Aboriginals for the "stolen generation" now. We always copy America now in activism. It's what we do. We have to kneel and disrespect our country or we are racist, we have to acknowledge the "first nations" before any event, etc. etc. It's very frustrating seeing American politics as it is like watching my countries future unfold. And it ain't pretty at all.

but wait, were not paying reparations to black,s no no, Biden is going to start paying it to family's of illegals who were split up while illegally sneaking into this country, and we are not just talking about $100 and a wal mart card, no, were talking about as much as I make in 2yrs, for scumbag cocksuckers who aren't even citizens of this country, are being handed my money for breaking our laws, everyone of these scumbag piece of shit load that should've been swallowed human filth democrats need to be skinned and dunked in acid, and you wonder how a pretty neutral Libertarian can be driven to the side of a pompous orange haired narcissist, well there you have a resounding scene of exactly why that is, and anyone who still supports this administration should go to the acid tank with them.

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2021 at 9:31 PM, Leykis101 said:

but wait, were not paying reparations to black,s no no, Biden is going to start paying it to family's of illegals who were split up while illegally sneaking into this country, and we are not just talking about $100 and a wal mart card, no, were talking about as much as I make in 2yrs, for scumbag cocksuckers who aren't even citizens of this country, are being handed my money for breaking our laws, everyone of these scumbag piece of shit load that should've been swallowed human filth democrats need to be skinned and dunked in acid, and you wonder how a pretty neutral Libertarian can be driven to the side of a pompous orange haired narcissist, well there you have a resounding scene of exactly why that is, and anyone who still supports this administration should go to the acid tank with them.

My understanding is that the administration has no plans to give these people money but there is a lawsuit ongoing and we all know that once you get into the courts anything can happen...but I don't see how this is on the Biden admin, how are they responsible for what the courts do about something that happened during the Trump admin....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

My understanding is that the administration has no plans to give these people money but there is a lawsuit ongoing and we all know that once you get into the courts anything can happen...but I don't see how this is on the Biden admin, how are they responsible for what the courts do about something that happened during the Trump admin....

... that originally began under Obama/Biden in 2013. Just sayin'...

17 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

... that originally began under Obama/Biden in 2013. Just sayin'...

For those interested, here is a fact check for this....

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/did-the-obama-administration-separate-families/

My take is that it is not the same situation at all...Obama continued using the same rules that were used under the Bush admin and probably previous admins, where separations only occurred in certain situations....Trump made it policy for all who came across the border...

Edited by Dead Planet
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Simple, everything else is null and void, Trump is no longer president, so now it's on Joe Biden, just like anything else, your responsible for the country and everything going on in it, I know everyone wishes they could keep blaming everything on Trump, but Bidens complete shunning of our border is going to fuck him on this, Trump left office, you think they would file a lawsuit if he were still president? under our constitution, these people have no right to even be filling a lawsuit, so my guess this is going to go nowhere, but some of these left wing judges do shit that is just as illegal as letting illegals into the country, for all the hatred at Trump, Bidens administration is breaking the law on a daily pace for political gains, it really is going to fuck him, the talk in Texas is now that they are not going to send federal part of the states taxes in, and instead are going to use them to begin building the wall, if the government is going to break the laws of the country and then still get paid for it, Abbott is going to see it doesnt turn out that way, and I say fucking good, I hope all the red states follow suit.

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Man you are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel when you look for support from her....

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Simple, everything else is null and void, Trump is no longer president, so now it's on Joe Biden, just like anything else, your responsible for the country and everything going on in it, I know everyone wishes they could keep blaming everything on Trump, but Bidens complete shunning of our border is going to fuck him on this, Trump left office, you think they would file a lawsuit if he were still president? under our constitution, these people have no right to even be filling a lawsuit, so my guess this is going to go nowhere, but some of these left wing judges do shit that is just as illegal as letting illegals into the country, for all the hatred at Trump, Bidens administration is breaking the law on a daily pace for political gains, it really is going to fuck him, the talk in Texas is now that they are not going to send federal part of the states taxes in, and instead are going to use them to begin building the wall, if the government is going to break the laws of the country and then still get paid for it, Abbott is going to see it doesnt turn out that way, and I say fucking good, I hope all the red states follow suit.

Thug Biden's Immigration policy:

immigration.thumb.jpg.ceae01742beb0c43826004c06b564ccd.jpg

And on top of that he's currently ignoring RIM (Remain In Mexico) which was put back into place by order of SCOTUS.

The Biden Admin are nothing but a bunch of maniacal,dangerous terrorists.These are true Gestapo tactics here.