Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

13 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No he can push all he wants, he can bitch and fight and argue, and say the most insane liberal shit he can think of, but first this morning I had to fucking hear it from Karisa, then I get on here to escape her and Glens being a disrespectful motherfucker, we can talk shit, and insult each other, and clown and make fun, and be mean as we want, but when you start talking to me like im a fucking punk then my attitude will follow suit, Ive gone above and beyond to treat HH community with respect and I am about as laid back as your going to find me on here, but if we are gonna be mean, then just get it out in the open, cause I got zero problem with mean, but dont think for a second im not gonna be mean back, theres a huge line between trolling and talking to someone like their a bitch, trust me I know, I do both daily, this is the last im going to say about this, this is my position, so laugh it up, make your jokes, talk your shit, then drop it, fuckin liberals, lol

But..... but...... but..... he's not leftist. He doesn't slobber on Biden's wrinkled nutsack.......

14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No he can push all he wants, he can bitch and fight and argue, and say the most insane liberal shit he can think of, but first this morning I had to fucking hear it from Karisa, then I get on here to escape her and Glens being a disrespectful motherfucker, we can talk shit, and insult each other, and clown and make fun, and be mean as we want, but when you start talking to me like im a fucking punk then my attitude will follow suit, Ive gone above and beyond to treat HH community with respect and I am about as laid back as your going to find me on here, but if we are gonna be mean, then just get it out in the open, cause I got zero problem with mean, but dont think for a second im not gonna be mean back, theres a huge line between trolling and talking to someone like their a bitch, trust me I know, I do both daily, this is the last im going to say about this, this is my position, so laugh it up, make your jokes, talk your shit, then drop it, fuckin liberals, lol

Are you saying the little woman is a gasp LIBERAL!...oh the horror...:lol:

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

But..... but...... but..... he's not leftist. He doesn't slobber on Biden's wrinkled nutsack.......

As opposed to slobbering on Trump's nutsack? ....not much of a choice there ....personally I prefer to stay away from nutsacks unless it's my own ;)

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

As opposed to slobbering on Trump's nutsack? ....not much of a choice there ....personally I prefer to stay away from nutsacks unless it's my own ;)

I'm sure they are both wrinkled and wretched. LOL

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Are you saying the little woman is a gasp LIBERAL!...oh the horror...:lol:

At least you get it, I said that to show It was all good, business as usual.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

People on the terrorist watch list have been apprehended trying to enter through the southern border.Our wonderful,corrupt American press doesn't see this as news-worthy and refuse to report it because it'll make their little sock puppet son of a b!tch Biden look bad,but they'll gladly put YOU in danger by proxy.Chinese fentanyl continues to flow nonstop into the country contributing to thousands of overdose deaths....no coverage.....*crickets*

2022 doesn't look good,more of the same and worse coming.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Is stupid mother--ker neo-lib Biden trying to get us into another war ?

This old,useless,miserable piece of excrement and his incompetent ho Kamala-walah should of been let nowhere the White House....we tried to warn you morons.

• Haha 1