Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

7 hours ago, Glen said:

never chanced what? Do you honestly think Russia or Putin give 2 stuffs who resides in the White House lol. 

They have been actively building arms for the last 10 years or more. This has always been Putins main aim. He's never accepted Ukraine as an independent state.

Was probably loving Trump threats to leave UN & Nato as well 🤣 

Bottom line. Putin does what he wants, when he wants and in his timescales 

If you don't think it mattered who was in the white house you high on dust! of course it fucking matters, if there's a president who's going to send the might of the US military at you, from every direction, you really believe this would be happening? Trump already told Putin, shortly after he took office, if you so much as think about invading Ukraine, I'm heading straight into Moscow to open a Trump Tower, boo hoo, hate his guts, that's what he said, and do you think Putin thought "he's a pussy, he will never do it"? well it never happened, yet they know Biden wont do shit, if Trump would or not, that's irrelevant, they didn't know, so they didn't fuck around, what you think our Military couldn't handle Russia? well you never know now, they are more worried about having recruiting commercials with 2 moms, and trannys, and using pronouns, now that I think of it, our woke military would probably get tossed, seriously. they make tic toks and cry about pronouns, and who do we have to thank for that? but if you don't think it matters who's calling the shots, your even more confused then I thought. They started this the second Biden took office, China asked them to wait till the Olympics was over b4 they did it, and they complied, yep I guess it's all on England and Australia now, maybe you can get the Israelis to help, though they don't seem to keen on helping Biden out, they said as much, Keep kidding yourself, well I mean Glen you should be glad, I know a lot of people, but none who don't hate and resent the US as much as you don't, you should be thrilled, when your speaking Russian soon.

When country's start threatening to go nuclear it goes from a fun argument to some serious shit, if you don't think this is serious, well I know Covid was serious, this isn't right? got ya.

Edited by Leykis101

35 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

If you don't think it mattered who was in the white house you high on dust! of course it fucking matters, if there's a president who's going to send the might of the US military at you, from every direction, you really believe this would be happening? Trump already told Putin, shortly after he took office, if you so much as think about invading Ukraine, I'm heading straight into Moscow to open a Trump Tower, boo hoo, hate his guts, that's what he said, and do you think Putin thought "he's a pussy, he will never do it"? well it never happened, yet they know Biden wont do shit, if Trump would or not, that's irrelevant, they didn't know, so they didn't fuck around, what you think our Military couldn't handle Russia? well you never know now, they are more worried about having recruiting commercials with 2 moms, and trannys, and using pronouns, now that I think of it, our woke military would probably get tossed, seriously. they make tic toks and cry about pronouns, and who do we have to thank for that? but if you don't think it matters who's calling the shots, your even more confused then I thought. They started this the second Biden took office, China asked them to wait till the Olympics was over b4 they did it, and they complied, yep I guess it's all on England and Australia now, maybe you can get the Israelis to help, though they don't seem to keen on helping Biden out, they said as much, Keep kidding yourself, well I mean Glen you should be glad, I know a lot of people, but none who don't hate and resent the US as much as you don't, you should be thrilled, when your speaking Russian soon.

When country's start threatening to go nuclear it goes from a fun argument to some serious shit, if you don't think this is serious, well I know Covid was serious, this isn't right? got ya.

God you waffle on. Who said it wasn't serious. As usual making stuff up. 

here's a nice little exert for you to lap up...... yeah sounds like he was quaking in his boots at the Orange one. As I said makes no difference.

----

"Speaking at an end-of-year meeting with his defence chiefs, the Russian president said bolstering nuclear capability should be a chief objective for 2017.

“We need to strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces, especially with missile complexes that can reliably penetrate any existing and prospective missile defence systems,” Putin said.

He added: “We must carefully monitor any changes in the balance of power and in the political-military situation in the world, especially along Russian borders, and quickly adapt plans for neutralizing threats to our country.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Gas prices out of control...inflation is high...Biden and Co. trying to start another War...and yet in 2022 you're useless,impotent good-for-absolutely-nothing US gov't has decided we need an 'ANTI LYNCHING LAW'.....:rofl2:

F**k Joe B!den!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Metal T said:

Gas prices out of control...inflation is high...Biden and Co. trying to start another War...and yet in 2022 you're useless,impotent good-for-absolutely-nothing US gov't has decided we need an 'ANTI LYNCHING LAW'.....:rofl2:

F**k Joe B!den!

how exactly are they trying to start a war. I thought NATO including the US were doing everything to avert war. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Forget the asterisks !

Fuck Donald Trump !

You are so blinded by your hatred of everything Trump that you can't even acknowledge how fucked up this country has gotten under Biden.

It's insane. 

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

You are so blinded by your hatred of everything Trump that you can't even acknowledge how fucked up this country has gotten under Biden.

It's insane. 

Just when I think Trump can't sink any lower....he supports Putin and asks for dirt on Hunter Biden in the middle of a horrible war.....the scumbag can only think of himself....I can't believe anyone would support a lowlife like him for anything let alone president....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

40-year high in inflation but let's send another billion to Ukraine.

It's estimated that nearly 1 mil illegal invaders have tried to cross our southern border in the last 6 months...and yet all these effing morons in gov't (some even on the (R) side) can do is continue to pour endless tax dollars into eastern Europe (Ukraine/Poland)….Now i'm hearing that we're getting some more refugees here soon...

Three more years of this scumbag in office and the USA will be a definitive banana republic.

• Like 1

This thread always reminds me how pathetic the TDS infected are. No matter how terrible things can get, years later the sufferers of this syndrome still crawl into a ball and shout "Trump bad. Orange man bad" with tears rolling down their faces.

• Haha 1

What is really pathetic is that some of you dorks immediately mention Trump when criticizing O'Biden.  Even if Trump was bad, the current administration are far worse. 

You ladies can't handle it. Blinded and confused alongside the whole 'woke' movement. Have I mentioned I hate the 'woke' movement? Well I don't hate it, I despise it.

Thumps up for DeSantis if he runs for the top spot in 2024.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

the cult of Trump is the worse cult in history....

Yep worse than Jim Jones and Charles Manson. Forget Mass murder and suicides and rapes - voting for Trump is the WORST THING IN HISTORY!!! 😭

3 hours ago, auslander said:

Yep worse than Jim Jones and Charles Manson. Forget Mass murder and suicides and rapes - voting for Trump is the WORST THING IN HISTORY!!! 😭

Mass murder has become commonplace these days.....just look at Trump's buddy Putin......murdering the truth is what will cause more damage in the long run....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

What is really pathetic is that some of you dorks immediately mention Trump when criticizing O'Biden.  Even if Trump was bad, the current administration are far worse. 

You ladies can't handle it. Blinded and confused alongside the whole 'woke' movement. Have I mentioned I hate the 'woke' movement? Well I don't hate it, I despise it.

Thumps up for DeSantis if he runs for the top spot in 2024.

What you blind Trump defenders love to ignore is the fact that Trump is still the leader of the GOP....you know the party in opposition to Biden and the Dems....which means Trump is still open to criticism....if the GOP ever find their balls and kick him to the curb then we can all start to ignore the insane ramblings of a madman.....

6 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

...then we can all start to ignore the insane ramblings of a madman.....

Not as long as Biden is in office. He's more incoherent than Trump ever was... on his worst day... after a 3-day binge on hookers and blow.

10 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

What you blind Trump defenders love to ignore is the fact that Trump is still the leader of the GOP....you know the party in opposition to Biden and the Dems....which means Trump is still open to criticism....if the GOP ever find their balls and kick him to the curb then we can all start to ignore the insane ramblings of a madman.....

What the fuck are you on about? I'm no big Trump fan but I'm sure as hell don't like O'Biden and his cohorts.

So you mean the current administration is fucked up because of Trump or are they doing it for themselves?

You really can't see how fucked up this administration is? WAY more than Trump's.

Freaking woke dorks...

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Stefan said:

What the fuck are you on about? I'm no big Trump fan but I'm sure as hell don't like O'Biden and his cohorts.

So you mean the current administration is fucked up because of Trump or are they doing it for themselves?

You really can't see how fucked up this administration is? WAY more than Trump's.

Freaking woke dorks...

Criticize the incumbent politicians all you want but don't whine like bitches when it is pointed out that the alternative to the incumbent is an idiot....

40 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Not as long as Biden is in office. He's more incoherent than Trump ever was... on his worst day... after a 3-day binge on hookers and blow.

He may be incoherent but at least he tries to pass on the truth rather than constantly spewing lies......

• 2023 Gold Donors
44 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

He may be incoherent but at least he tries to pass on the truth rather than constantly spewing lies......

Some people actually believe Trump's lies.And when you point out facts they become Trump like and always blame someone else.Like Trump saying he was going to eliminate the national debt but instead he added $9 trillion to it.Or the fact that under Trump this country lost 3 million jobs.And the list of Trump's bullshit goes on and on and on ....