Jump to content

Joe Biden America Last


AlphaMale
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Glen said:

not disputing their attempts to undermine him. Was simply referring to Dan claiming election was fraudulent. It wasn't. He (Trump) made it up. No amount of your deflection will change that.

You like Reuters yeah? So good source info for you to get your teeth into ;)

 

Im not the one deflecting you are, Ive never said one way or another anything about if the election was rigged, you keep bringing up Trump saying that, and Im saying either you hit your head, or your just pulling a MSM move and conveniently forgetting that the whole 4 years he was in office the dems did everything from make phony documents about him, to impeaching him, Hilary wouldnt even conscede cause she knew theres no way she couldve fairly lost to trump, it's the height of hipocracy to keep railing on trump saying that when tthey had been saying that and going to extreme lengths to say that about him,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Not me, not in the US you know why? because the intelligence of most of the population is seriously retarded, I dont want those fuckers voting, they dont vote for a reason, because their fucking retards, and they have no concept of democracy or voting or what the candidates stand for, their just brain dead solid matter, I would rather let the illegals vote then make the us population vote.

I don't know if I should laugh or feel depressed over those comments....

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Im not the one deflecting you are, Ive never said one way or another anything about if the election was rigged, you keep bringing up Trump saying that, and Im saying either you hit your head, or your just pulling a MSM move and conveniently forgetting that the whole 4 years he was in office the dems did everything from make phony documents about him, to impeaching him, Hilary wouldnt even conscede cause she knew theres no way she couldve fairly lost to trump, it's the height of hipocracy to keep railing on trump saying that when tthey had been saying that and going to extreme lengths to say that about him,

deflection. I'm not talking about the dems or whatever they are called.

my comments were directed at Dan still calling the election fraudulent.

It wasn't.

And no amount of tit for tat (well they lied about trump blah blah blah) will change that fact.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Glen said:

deflection. I'm not talking about the dems or whatever they are called.

my comments were directed at Dan still calling the election fraudulent.

It wasn't.

And no amount of tit for tat (well they lied about trump blah blah blah) will change that fact.

 

where did dan say the election was fraudulent? thats where im confused, and arguing facts is hardly tit for tat, so trump said that, so what? last I checked it was still legal to say that, i'd have to say thats far from the worst thing he's ever said, that doesnt even make the top 10, he's said all sorts of moronic shit, for 40 years, remember when he told the NI, that Ted Turner was working with the masons and everyone lost their shit, he was just running his gums, kind of like you do on alot of this Trump shit, you dont like Trump cause he fucked with your money, you said it yourself, plain and simple, and I totally agreed with you on why you would have a disdain for him, well now you got to understand Biden is fucking with my money, Trump actually I was happy with my money while he was in office, whatever he did that somehow how an effect on your money, was tied to the chinese, well the chinese are not our friends, so I could easily say,
Well he shouldnt be fucking with the chinese, but i didnt say that, everything that comes up you tie to Trump, who hasnt been in office for 9 months now, almost a year, and I gotta say, I think you secretly like him, and it's cool, I like his constantly fucking with people, its entertaining, but dude, you gotta get over your hatred at some point, you realise how retarded it looks constantly tying everything to him, then trying to argue against him, I cant think of anyone whos invaded my brain and stayed there, nobody that wasnt an ex anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

where did dan say the election was fraudulent? thats where im confused, and arguing facts is hardly tit for tat, so trump said that, so what? last I checked it was still legal to say that, i'd have to say thats far from the worst thing he's ever said, that doesnt even make the top 10, he's said all sorts of moronic shit, for 40 years, remember when he told the NI, that Ted Turner was working with the masons and everyone lost their shit, he was just running his gums, kind of like you do on alot of this Trump shit, you dont like Trump cause he fucked with your money, you said it yourself, plain and simple, and I totally agreed with you on why you would have a disdain for him, well now you got to understand Biden is fucking with my money, Trump actually I was happy with my money while he was in office, whatever he did that somehow how an effect on your money, was tied to the chinese, well the chinese are not our friends, so I could easily say,
Well he shouldnt be fucking with the chinese, but i didnt say that, everything that comes up you tie to Trump, who hasnt been in office for 9 months now, almost a year, and I gotta say, I think you secretly like him, and it's cool, I like his constantly fucking with people, its entertaining, but dude, you gotta get over your hatred at some point, you realise how retarded it looks constantly tying everything to him, then trying to argue against him, I cant think of anyone whos invaded my brain and stayed there, nobody that wasnt an ex anyways.

I do not tie every to him. I've already said that on numerous occasions. keep up.

Plus im sorry if Biden is fucking with your money but im afraid that's what socialists do .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I do not tie every to him. I've already said that on numerous occasions. keep up.

Plus im sorry if Biden is fucking with your money but im afraid that's what socialists do .

see you confuse the fuck out of me, you have stated your pro capitalism, so all of the sudden my view of you changes, but Trump was the most pro capitalist president we have had since Reagan, you see I'm always available to listen, and my feelings change with new information, or better yet what I see, I was never a Trump fan politically, all I knew was he enjoyed fucking with democrats, and I enjoyed watching him fuck with democrats, cause their the most thin skinned people on the planet, but I was never an anti trumper or a pro trumper, I was just pretty indifferent about him, as time wore on, he made policy I agreed with, I don't believe he's a conservative or a republican, he just ran as a republican because he's smart, and he would never have a chance as an Independent, that goes back to my moronic American post I made, but the first thing he did that caught my eye was he did the exact opposite of socialism, he told all the country's it was time to pay their own way, the most pro capitalist move any presidents ever done, Ive often said I never voted a republican since i could vote, until Trump, I don't believe hes a true republican, which is why you find so many of them hate him, but I also disagree with many policy's he's made, I don't think he should have cut the funding to the world health organization, I get why he did, doesn't make it cool, but I have a hard time finding anything that Biden has done even comprehendable, nothing, it's almost like a baseball player whose intentionally ruining games so he can get a raise, or be traded, you will never catch me in a maga hat, but the more Biden does the more I like Trump, sad but true, my dads probably rolling in his grave.

Edited by Leykis101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

see you confuse the fuck out of me, you have stated your pro capitalism, so all of the sudden my view of you changes, but Trump was the most pro capitalist president we have had since Reagan, you see I'm always available to listen, and my feelings change with new information, or better yet what I see, I was never a Trump fan politically, all I knew was he enjoyed fucking with democrats, and I enjoyed watching him fuck with democrats, cause their the most thin skinned people on the planet, but I was never an anti trumper or a pro trumper, I was just pretty indifferent about him, as time wore on, he made policy I agreed with, I don't believe he's a conservative or a republican, he just ran as a republican because he's smart, and he would never have a chance as an Independent, that goes back to my moronic American post I made, but the first thing he did that caught my eye was he did the exact opposite of socialism, he told all the country's it was time to pay their own way, the most pro capitalist move any presidents ever done, Ive often said I never voted a republican since i could vote, until Trump, I don't believe hes a true republican, which is why you find so many of them hate him, but I also disagree with many policy's he's made, I don't think he should have cut the funding to the world health organization, I get why he did, doesn't make it cool, but I have a hard time finding anything that Biden has done even comprehendable, nothing, it's almost like a baseball player whose intentionally ruining games so he can get a raise, or be traded, you will never catch me in a maga hat, but the more Biden does the more I like Trump, sad but true, my dads probably rolling in his grave.

I actually agree with cutting funding to WHO, they're being run by China these days...should probably cut funding to the UN as well as it has become a fucking joke....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I actually agree with cutting funding to WHO, they're being run by China these days...should probably cut funding to the UN as well as it has become a fucking joke....

Agree. They treat the US and her allies like shit and basically it is the US that keeps them afloat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

see you confuse the fuck out of me, you have stated your pro capitalism, so all of the sudden my view of you changes, but Trump was the most pro capitalist president we have had since Reagan, you see I'm always available to listen, and my feelings change with new information, or better yet what I see, I was never a Trump fan politically, all I knew was he enjoyed fucking with democrats, and I enjoyed watching him fuck with democrats, cause their the most thin skinned people on the planet, but I was never an anti trumper or a pro trumper, I was just pretty indifferent about him, as time wore on, he made policy I agreed with, I don't believe he's a conservative or a republican, he just ran as a republican because he's smart, and he would never have a chance as an Independent, that goes back to my moronic American post I made, but the first thing he did that caught my eye was he did the exact opposite of socialism, he told all the country's it was time to pay their own way, the most pro capitalist move any presidents ever done, Ive often said I never voted a republican since i could vote, until Trump, I don't believe hes a true republican, which is why you find so many of them hate him, but I also disagree with many policy's he's made, I don't think he should have cut the funding to the world health organization, I get why he did, doesn't make it cool, but I have a hard time finding anything that Biden has done even comprehendable, nothing, it's almost like a baseball player whose intentionally ruining games so he can get a raise, or be traded, you will never catch me in a maga hat, but the more Biden does the more I like Trump, sad but true, my dads probably rolling in his grave.

why do I confuse you? you confuse yourself. Rambling on and missing my point 99% of the time.

Let me summarise so your not confused anymore ;

1. I disagree that the US election in 2020 was fraudulent - please refer to about 5 previous posts with tons of links proving this

2. I have no real burning interest in US politics

3. I support a Conservative government in the UK - Google search their policies

4. I have never supported Biden or his policies - I don't even know what they are

5. Socialism is a failed format in my opinion 

6. I do not agree with a government who pull out of climate agreements or defund health organisations

7. I think immigration should be limited in a controlled way, like a point based system, but do agree that a certain allowance of refugees should be admitted in times of crisis

8. I do not think a deal should have been struck with the Taliban and an overall presence of US and NATO should have remained to assist the Afghan people.

9. IMO everyone should get the vax. Its harmless (except in very rare circumstances), is not a massive deal for anyone to do and is our main hope in containing the virus

thats it.

everything else you've either assumed i believe or misinterpreted what I've said.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Glen said:

2. I have no real burning interest in US politics

has to be the statement of the year to date, yeah? lol

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

has to be the statement of the year to date, yeah? lol

100% true. If there were no threads on here about US politics I would never comment ever again. I have also never started a thread on politics. 

Edited by Glen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors

These clips are pretty damning and quite pathetic for a US President TBH.

I can fully understand people being anti Trump. He's a very polarizing person, but surely that doesn't automatically make you pro Biden.

He's an embarrassment. 

I'd like to know who the "they" he refers to are. 

Yes, all Presidents and Heads of State have advisors, but I don't think I've ever seen it to this extent. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

These clips are pretty damning and quite pathetic for a US President TBH.

I can fully understand people being anti Trump. He's a very polarizing person, but surely that doesn't automatically make you pro Biden.

He's an embarrassment. 

I'd like to know who the "they" he refers to are. 

Yes, all Presidents and Heads of State have advisors, but I don't think I've ever seen it to this extent. 

 

 

ok. before I comment, just so we are clear. I do not give 2 shits about Biden. OK. 

BUT. that is him working off a list of people to ask questions. It happens at every press conference for every country's government. 

surely that's just a jokey , ill get in trouble with my staff if I ask the wrong person to speak or in the wrong order.

its the same in UK - BBC always goes first etc etc. 

It looks a bit weak saying things like that but you are reading way too much into those clips or the idiot doing the show is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Glen said:

ok. before I comment, just so we are clear. I do not give 2 shits about Biden. OK. 

BUT. that is him working off a list of people to ask questions. It happens at every press conference for every country's government. 

surely that's just a jokey , ill get in trouble with my staff if I ask the wrong person to speak or in the wrong order.

its the same in UK - BBC always goes first etc etc. 

It looks a bit weak saying things like that but you are reading way too much into those clips or the idiot doing the show is.

Yeah I don't think Biden has been very good as president although I figured he couldn't be any worse than his predecessor and he has 3 years left in his term so we will see if he continues his downward trajectory....as for the right wing commentators/shows, it is no surprise that they are shitting on Biden at every opportunity, sometimes with good cause but mostly it is political bias...to be fair the left did the same to Trump so this is the new reality of meaningless 'journalism' in the US....

Edited by Dead Planet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Metal T said:

'Dead Planet'  and  'Glen'  have to be 2 of the most clueless/arrogant morons I've ever encountered on a public forum....:flip:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

idiot 

you think I give 2 stuffs what u think. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Metal T said:

'Dead Planet'  and  'Glen'  have to be 2 of the most clueless/arrogant morons I've ever encountered on a public forum....:flip:

Yeah, we see so many smart and insightful comments from you.... insults are what those with nothing intelligent to say use and you use them constantly....instead of showing everyone how stupid you are have you considered just shutting up...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah, we see so many smart and insightful comments from you.... insults are what those with nothing intelligent to say use and you use them constantly....instead of showing everyone how stupid you are have you considered just shutting up...

You guys don't debate you repeat the same old idiotic CNN talking points in every d@mn political thread...its all the same old Trump this,Trump that bullsh!t...if anyone is truly off topic in this thread it would be you two.

I will throw barbs at people who post repetitive nonsense and lie through their teeth...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Metal T said:

Your own repetitive posts prove you're a freaking dope...:whistle:

the only repetitive thing I say is telling you to jog on 🤫

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Metal T said:

You guys don't debate you repeat the same old idiotic CNN talking points in every d@mn political thread...its all the same old Trump this,Trump that bullsh!t...if anyone is truly off topic in this thread it would be you two.

I will throw barbs at people who post repetitive nonsense and lie through their teeth...

Your mindless comments do not impress anyone except perhaps yourself....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biden droned the wrong guy, the ISIS bomb maker he apparently droned, that was loading bombs into a car, was a US Aid worker, working on behalf of the US, this fucking dude has gotta be taken out, where the fuck is Wilks Booth when we need him? this puke and all his cronies are becoming some very unpopular people, I give it till our next terror attack for most of the country to completely turn on this hack, and watch it all completely implode, him and his faggot generals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And to anyone who truly believes Trump was even in the same ballpark as Biden, if we are friends or not, your truly tools, and I feel sad for you, Biden is intentionally tearing the US apart, so he can lay the foundation for socialism, don't believe me, I'm not gonna debate it with you, cause none of you listen to anything I have to say, even when I give you undeniable evidence on what im talking about, and yes it could be much worse then his predecessor, not for you because he's not your president, but for the people he is the president of, he is not only the worst in the last 100 years, he may be the complete destruction of the US, I know it's a ll fun and games to many of you, as you sit in your chairs and watch the democrats brain stream of news, you all make fun of Fox, but until you watch Fox with your CNN, I know your just a tool, and really cant take you seriously, you hear me G-Off? BTW, I watch Fox and MSNBC, I wont watch CNN, cause I cant stand Don Lemon Or Chris Queermo,

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I love watching Kayleigh McEnany. 

Fuck to go from her, to Sucky, thats like going from Lobster to tuna sandwich, i'd like to just shoot nut all over Kayleigh, I mean that in a conservative way, so that would mean I would like to present Kayleigh with load of semen to be presented on her face, mouth, hair, and breasts, that sounds much better.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.