Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

2 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

A lot of hate going on there buddy...personally I wouldn't wish what happened to Baldwin on anyone, being responsible for another persons death even by accident is tough....that said, there were some definite safety issues on the set of that movie, only the day before someone fired a prop gun where 2 bullets came out so if I'm on that set, I would have been checking the prop guns personally before even pointing one at someone...gun safety is something that does not come naturally to people which is why I always promote safety courses for gun ownership, half the people in the US only know how to use a gun from what they see in the movies....

Yeah, I'm going to have to side with DP on this one. As much of an egotistical douchenozzle Baldwin is, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Unintentionally/accidentally injuring, let alone killing someone, has got to be your worst nightmare. I can't imagine what it would be like to realize that you just killed someone.

10 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Yeah, I'm going to have to side with DP on this one. As much of an egotistical douchenozzle Baldwin is, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Unintentionally/accidentally injuring, let alone killing someone, has got to be your worst nightmare. I can't imagine what it would be like to realize that you just killed someone.

The blacks in Baltimore City do it with ease. Everyday.

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Alec Baldwins a fucking putz, this couldnt have happened to a worse person, South Park did a great episode clowning a sack of shit he is, the only thing that makes this sad was some woman lost her life and it wasnt baldwin, once again, this isn't sad, it was negligence, Alec is mr anti gun, so that makes this even more satisfying, couldn't have happened to a worse person,, and nobody in this country feels sorry for that faggot one bit, look around, if you find anyone who doesn't see it this way, their lying.

whatever 

• 2023 Gold Donors

Spare us the moral outrage folks...I seem to recall a certain American (R) VP (who I wasn't a fan of) who shot someone on a hunting trip and the left used that as political fodder for months...even though there are diff circumstances here -the Left and their cuckolds in the media  used Sandy Hook and every other effing school shooting or gun related fiasco push their endless assaults on logic to further implant gun control on the populace....so take the moral outrage and shove it straight up your ass!

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Metal T said:

Spare us the moral outrage folks...I seem to recall a certain American (R) VP (who I wasn't a fan of) who shot someone on a hunting trip and the left used that as political fodder for months...even though there are diff circumstances here -the Left and their cuckolds in the media  used Sandy Hook and every other effing school shooting or gun related fiasco push their endless assaults on logic to further implant gun control on the populace....so take the moral outrage and shove it straight up your ass!

I also fully acknowledge the mental fallout that can occur on this...the late actor Michael Massee who shot Brandon Lee back in the early 90's said he quit acting for a coupla years to get his bearings back.I remember him saying in an interview that he got hate mail / death threats for years after that accident by people/fans who blamed him personally for it.

1 hour ago, Metal T said:

how the hell has that got anything to do with this?? 

One is some nob out hunting, this is a tragic accident on a film set with prop guns.

And what has politics got anything to do with people making fun of someone's death. 

.. shakes head ... 

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Metal T said:

I also fully acknowledge the mental fallout that can occur on this...the late actor Michael Massee who shot Brandon Lee back in the early 90's said he quit acting for a coupla years to get his bearings back.I remember him saying in an interview that he got hate mail / death threats for years after that accident by people/fans who blamed him personally for it.

It would be very hard to live with.

The circumstances in this story from Rick Springfield are completely different, but I was reminded of it.

I've seen him in other interviews, break down in tears when telling it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Glen said:

how the hell has that got anything to do with this?? 

One is some nob out hunting, this is a tragic accident on a film set with prop guns.

And what has politics got anything to do with people making fun of someone's death. 

.. shakes head ... 

Well Glen, for instance it was heartbreaking when Brandon Lee died, why cause that was a tragic accident with a young actor who did his profession, he acted, Alec Baldwin is a fucking tool who has taken no sympathy on anyone he disagrees with when in comes to politics, taking brutal shots after tragic shootings, being one of the first to politicize shootings and using it as a means to denounce guns, and blame guns on violent incidence instead of holding the shooters accountable, it's almost like karma, it's like if someone gets fucking sloshed  jumps in the car and wipes 3 people out, then I say if those fucking cars weren't available to everyone this never would've happened, the usual rigamarole, blame everything but the person who did it, it's absolutely vital regardless the situation, if your using ANY TYPE OF FIREARM, it's your responsibility for safety, there is no excuse

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I wonder what party is in power in all of those cities?

Hey, it's nothing to do with that, the democrats are trying to save those city's from the republicans rules, plus you saying that is racist, if it weren't for slavery, systemic racism, and white supremacy, those city's would be thriving

11 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well Glen, for instance it was heartbreaking when Brandon Lee died, why cause that was a tragic accident with a young actor who did his profession, he acted, Alec Baldwin is a fucking tool who has taken no sympathy on anyone he disagrees with when in comes to politics, taking brutal shots after tragic shootings, being one of the first to politicize shootings and using it as a means to denounce guns, and blame guns on violent incidence instead of holding the shooters accountable, it's almost like karma, it's like if someone gets fucking sloshed  jumps in the car and wipes 3 people out, then I say if those fucking cars weren't available to everyone this never would've happened, the usual rigamarole, blame everything but the person who did it, it's absolutely vital regardless the situation, if your using ANY TYPE OF FIREARM, it's your responsibility for safety, there is no excuse

So you disagree with his stance on guns, that therefore makes it right to make fun of someone dying. 

Wow, you are are really special sometimes, you know that. 

Reading things like this just makes me even more glad that I live in a society where there are no guns, and no one even thinks about guns. Or thinks they need a gun. Full stop. ever. in the 52 years I've been alive. Never, once. Maybe you'd like that yeah? Or maybe not lol. keep hugging your guns close. After all. they are essential to every day life. I mean we live in cowering fear in the UK cos we haven't got a gun hidden away somewhere. 

So f ridiculous. But it's engrained in your society now, so there's no way back.

So sad.

23 hours ago, Glen said:

So you disagree with his stance on guns, that therefore makes it right to make fun of someone dying. 

Wow, you are are really special sometimes, you know that. 

Reading things like this just makes me even more glad that I live in a society where there are no guns, and no one even thinks about guns. Or thinks they need a gun. Full stop. ever. in the 52 years I've been alive. Never, once. Maybe you'd like that yeah? Or maybe not lol. keep hugging your guns close. After all. they are essential to every day life. I mean we live in cowering fear in the UK cos we haven't got a gun hidden away somewhere. 

So f ridiculous. But it's engrained in your society now, so there's no way back.

So sad.

Its easy to sit perched in a right wing government and judge others, when everything's good there's never anything to bitch about, and your up in the night, you think this has anything to do with how I feel about his stance on guns, you completely missed the seminar, i don't give a fuck what you or his or anyone's feelings on guns are, it has to do with his coming out after sandy hook to denounce guns and enlighten parents who just lost children with his feelings about guns, his stance on guns and his need to make it be known brings this full circle, this is karma, do you ever do anything with a firearm without going through your safety protocols? if I handed you a gun and said it's clear bro, nothing to worry about, you'd just take my word for it, you wouldn't have finger off trigger, make sure safety's on, keep it pointed down, make sure it's not chambered? this is an elitist, who's taken much pleasure in exposing incidents, just like this one he's involved in, if you think I'm making fun of him, you should probably re-read what I said, cause you obviously didn't even kind of get the message of what I was saying, I'm not making fun of shit, it's not a funny situation, and even if I do who cares? why would I not make fun of that? so I can make fun of everything but that?  it just means I don't have to stew in it because I don't care about Alec Baldwin, I feel horrible about Halyna Hutchins, my heart sincerely hurts for her family, but fuck Alec Baldwin, I hope they charge him with negligence at the least.

Is this making fun of him? Or is it the fucking truth??

247434879_10226487156223178_7360387892155657677_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Is this making fun of him? Or is it the fucking truth??

247434879_10226487156223178_7360387892155657677_n.jpg

Those of us with knowledge and understanding of gun safety are going to check any real gun handed to us , even if we trust the person who gives us the gun who says it is unloaded or loaded with blanks.....once a gun is in your possession, you are responsible for it....and prop guns are real guns....actors however live in a fantasy world and after handling prop guns for dozens of movies/tv shows where everything is fake, they come to trust the people who are paid to ensure the guns are safe to use....the people who are truly responsible for this tragedy are the people entrusted with gun safety on the set or the person/persons who hired them if they are not qualified...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Its easy to sit perched in a right wing government and judge others, when everything's good there's never anything to bitch about, and your up in the night, you think this has anything to do with how I feel about his stance on guns, you completely missed the seminar, i don't give a fuck what you or his or anyone's feelings on guns are, it has to do with his coming out after sandy hook to denounce guns and enlighten parents who just lost children with his feelings about guns, his stance on guns and his need to make it be known brings this full circle, this is karma, do you ever do anything with a firearm without going through your safety protocols? if I handed you a gun and said it's clear bro, nothing to worry about, you'd just take my word for it, you wouldn't have finger off trigger, make sure safety's on, keep it pointed down, make sure it's not chambered? this is an elitist, who's taken much pleasure in exposing incidents, just like this one he's involved in, if you think I'm making fun of him, you should probably re-read what I said, cause you obviously didn't even kind of get the message of what I was saying, I'm not making fun of shit, it's not a funny situation, and even if I do who cares? why would I not make fun of that? so I can make fun of everything but that?  it just means I don't have to stew in it because I don't care about Alec Baldwin, I feel horrible about Halyna Hutchins, my heart sincerely hurts for her family, but fuck Alec Baldwin, I hope they charge him with negligence at the least.

it's a f prop gun on a film set. What the hell are you on about. 

What happens when an English actor gets handed a gun on a film set?? They sure as hell aren't going to do the checks you mentioned cos they wouldn't have seen , let alone handled a gun ever in their life in all probability. 

On 10/25/2021 at 3:26 PM, Glen said:

it's a f prop gun on a film set. What the hell are you on about. 

What happens when an English actor gets handed a gun on a film set?? They sure as hell aren't going to do the checks you mentioned cos they wouldn't have seen , let alone handled a gun ever in their life in all probability. 

A prop gun doesn't mean fake, what are you talking about? You shouldn't touch a gun if you don't know what to do with it, I don't care who you are, what your excuse is, nobody should give a gun to anyone if they aren't clear on how it works, how to handle it safely, and the most basic of gun safety we learn as small children, never aim the gun at anybody, I mean I could grasp that at 7 yrs old, not to hard, then when your in CC class your taught, never aim a gun at anyone your not going to use it on, a step up, but still comprehensible, you know what a gun does, what it is, if you don't then you absolutely have no business being around one, now we find out they were shooting target practice with this gun in question, I hope the whole lot of them goes down.

Edited by Leykis101

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

A prop gun doesn't mean fake, what are you talking about? You shouldn't touch a gun if you don't know what to do with it, I don't care who you are, what your excuse is, nobody should give a gun to anyone if they aren't clear on how it works, how to handle it safely, and the most basic of gun safety we learn as small children, never aim the gun at anybody, I mean I could grasp that at 7 yrs old, not to hard, then when your in CC class your taught, never aim a gun at anyone your not going to use it on, a step up, but still comprehensible, you know what a gun does, what it is, if you don't then you absolutely have no business being around one, now we find out they were shooting target practice with this gun in question, I hope the whole lot of them goes down.

apart from of course when you are on a film set and part of the filming sequence involves you pointing the gun at the camera.

Baldwin, who had been pointing the gun at the camera, was told by crew that the gun was “a cold gun”, meaning the gun contained no ammunition and was safe to use.

if anyone is going down for this its the film crew who should have checked the gun before handing it to an 'actor'.

5 hours ago, Glen said:

apart from of course when you are on a film set and part of the filming sequence involves you pointing the gun at the camera.

Baldwin, who had been pointing the gun at the camera, was told by crew that the gun was “a cold gun”, meaning the gun contained no ammunition and was safe to use.

if anyone is going down for this its the film crew who should have checked the gun before handing it to an 'actor'.

Obviously you don't get it, it doesn't matter, if someone hands you a gun and tells you it's cold, you look for yourself and make sure it's cold, there's simply no way anyone's getting out of this, this was pure negligence and somebody lost their life for it, and it's a shame, it doesn't matter what you are, there are NO exceptions, you have a gun in your hand, you and you alone are responsible for it.

That gun went through 3 people. all 3 of those people could be charge with this.

Edited by Leykis101

1 minute ago, Leykis101 said:

Obviously you don't get it, it doesn't matter, if someone hands you a gun and tells you it's cold, you look for yourself and make sure it's cold, there's simply no way anyone's getting out of this, this was pure negligence and somebody lost their life for it, and it's a shame, it doesn't matter what you are, there are NO exceptions, you have a gun in your hand, you and you alone are responsible for it.

he's an actor ffs. Handed a gun on a film set. Which is supposed to be empty or full of blanks?? What's he supposed to do?? check it over lol. There's a film crew for that lol. They aren't paying a lead actor £10M to be a gun expert or tech they are paying that person to act.

So when they hand Kate Beckinsale a gun on the Set of Underworld and shout 'action' do you think she stops everything and tells the director , give me 2 mins while I check the gun over and make sure you haven't loaded some live bullets in it 🙄

Do you realise how ridiculous what you are saying sounds??? 

I get that someone was negligent but it isn't Baldwin, as much as you might hate him 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Firstly, let me be clear by saying that I feel for Alec Baldwin and ultimately I think full blame lies with the "experts" in charge of the firearms on set. I think Baldwin felt, as we all would, that the "experts" were doing their job.

Having said that, playing Devil's advocate and using an analogy with is completely different, but maybe not so different, I could use the example of driving with a trailer or tied down load.

If I was involved in an incident with the car I was driving, involving an unhooked trailer or something falling off my roof rack. I'd be fucked. I  couldn't use the defense that someone else hooked/loaded it up. It's my responsibility as the driver to ensure it's all safe before I hit the road.

Again though, I don't envy how Alec Baldwin would be feeling right know. Whether he's considered guilty of anything in the Courts or in the Court of public opinion, he's still gotta live with this shit.

39 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Firstly, let me be clear by saying that I feel for Alec Baldwin and ultimately I think full blame lies with the "experts" in charge of the firearms on set. I think Baldwin felt, as we all would, that the "experts" were doing their job.

Having said that, playing Devil's advocate and using an analogy with is completely different, but maybe not so different, I could use the example of driving with a trailer or tied down load.

If I was involved in an incident with the car I was driving, involving an unhooked trailer or something falling off my roof rack. I'd be fucked. I  couldn't use the defense that someone else hooked/loaded it up. It's my responsibility as the driver to ensure it's all safe before I hit the road.

Again though, I don't envy how Alec Baldwin would be feeling right know. Whether he's considered guilty of anything in the Courts or in the Court of public opinion, he's still gotta live with this shit.

agree that he's got to live with it.

However that example you give is not the same imo. 

Let me give an example which is more accurate. In the UK we have something called an MOT where a qualified motor garage services your car once a year and checks it is road worthy.

Once the vehicle has passed you then get in your vehicle and drive. A potentially deadly vehicle which could malfunction. However you would NOT then check the whole vehicle over to ensure the garage had done its job would you. 

No you would just trust the experts or the mechanic and drive your vehicle off.

Ultimately the courts will decide who was negligent but I will be amazed if the actor is found negligent. 

Basically it will be the tech or the director who has ultimate responsibility for health & safety on set.

Finding the actor negligent would set a very dangerous precedent. Where would it end on set? Would they need be checking lighting rigs, film sets, vehicles they are driving,  etc etc .

Edited by Glen

11 hours ago, Glen said:

he's an actor ffs. Handed a gun on a film set. Which is supposed to be empty or full of blanks?? What's he supposed to do?? check it over lol. There's a film crew for that lol. They aren't paying a lead actor £10M to be a gun expert or tech they are paying that person to act.

So when they hand Kate Beckinsale a gun on the Set of Underworld and shout 'action' do you think she stops everything and tells the director , give me 2 mins while I check the gun over and make sure you haven't loaded some live bullets in it 🙄

Do you realise how ridiculous what you are saying sounds??? 

I get that someone was negligent but it isn't Baldwin, as much as you might hate him 

You have never been through a gun safety course obviously, under NO circumstances or at any time are you not responsible for that gun, Kate Beckinsale would have to go through a safety class, I find it highly humorous you making any type of argument that the person who pulls that trigger isnt responsible for it, that is what is absurd, for this exact reason, that we are arguing about, I know he's one of your idols, but he fucked up and I bet you he is criminally charged for it.