Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

17 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Man you are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel when you look for support from her....

Why because she's not a fucking idiot?

Thanks America.
My biggest complaint about Trump losing office, was losing the entertainment you guys provided.
May have taken a while to kick in, but I'm thinking we're well on the way not not only matching the fun, but surpassing that old 'yesterday's news' Trump.
I mean Biden is his own parody, and he just keeps on giving.
Now with the support of the hilarious Brandon movement, it's fun to watch US politics again :)

12 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Because she is another left wing looney toon....I'd put AOC ahead of her and that is not saying much....

I never said anything about her politics, I said she's smart enough to know that she needs to check her firearms b4 she fires them, thats all.

15 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Because she is another left wing looney toon....I'd put AOC ahead of her and that is not saying much....

I'd still bangem both BTW, not that it's relevant, wait a minute, Mr. Planet, you are in me and glen's group arent you, I just caught that, you just love to argue dont you? I just brought Angelina up, and you quickly shifted to her being a left wing loon, thats fucking classic, I always assumed, but wasnt sure, well good to have you in the club, it's a small club, seems to be us 3 and occasionally a few others, but thats great.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I'd still bangem both BTW, not that it's relevant, wait a minute, Mr. Planet, you are in me and glen's group arent you, I just caught that, you just love to argue dont you? I just brought Angelina up, and you quickly shifted to her being a left wing loon, thats fucking classic, I always assumed, but wasnt sure, well good to have you in the club, it's a small club, seems to be us 3 and occasionally a few others, but thats great.

I just couldn't resist...you 'left' yourself open for it...:lol:

• Haha 1

Well guys, (cough cough) you feeling a little puzzled? looks like Trump not only was innocent of Russian collusion, but it was a fucking conspiracy, HA!  what fucking swine, dirty filthy scumbag piece of shit cocksuckers, all fucking fabricated, to go after Trump and get the fucking attention off crooked hillarys emails, and on top of that O Keefe the founder of Project Varitas, the organization that's fucking killing it, busting everyone, doing real investigative reporting somehow came across Joe Bidens daughters diary, and the crooked FBI is dead set on getting come hell or high water, wonder whats in that diary that is so important that the crooks are gonna go to the edge of earth to get it back??? I don't know about you but it is about the most interesting thing going on right now, would love to know.

Classic!

Polish_20211110_123018293.jpg

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

256515219_10221586140948972_5443357689296564263_n.jpg

Ha! Nice one mate. Mark Dice?

I said it before and I'll say it again,

On 10/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, Darkstone said:

I guess the reporter was in a bad position considering it was live. She needs to speak to her lawyers about merchandising rights. She could make a fortune out of this just with coffee mugs and t-shirts alone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 5:10 PM, Stefan said:

Oh fuck. It really is mind-blowing how stupid (or ignorant) one can be. She should go back being a bartender, a stripper or something else. I can't think of anyone more annoying and incompetent 'politician' out there. 

Well I can but you get my drift ;)

For fuck sake woman! Shut up and suck!

:masturbanana:

I'd pre-evacuate right on her face! :lol:

Edited by AlphaMale

On 8/27/2021 at 6:18 AM, Glen said:

only cos I'm bored and like winding Russ up 🤣🤣🤣👍

;)

I don't know why you are accusing me of starting all these political threads. I just looked through all of my topics that I started over the last several years. I found this one, one on Trump's impeachment, and maybe a few other that were borderline.

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

I don't know why you are accusing me of starting all these political threads. I just looked through all of my topics that I started over the last several years. I found this one, one on Trump's impeachment, and maybe a few other that were borderline.

Well then you just admitted to starting a thread, don't do it, because if you have any political opinions that aren't do as I say and fall in line, then your a conspiracy theorist, cause the government the cdc, and the msm would never lie to you or lead you astray, they are all on the up and up, I think im going to put together an indisputable montage of all the contradictions and lies that have been spouted, and then nobody can say a word, except damn!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

That tiny thing can fit in an ant's mouth!

Bro, that's fucked up, Ants can take it no problem, bed bugs can barely get their jaws over it,

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well then you just admitted to starting a thread, don't do it, because if you have any political opinions that aren't do as I say and fall in line, then your a conspiracy theorist, cause the government the cdc, and the msm would never lie to you or lead you astray, they are all on the up and up, I think im going to put together an indisputable montage of all the contradictions and lies that have been spouted, and then nobody can say a word, except damn!

yeah if you do can you do it somewhere else and not on a MUSIC site 🙄

• 2023 Gold Donors

Joe Biden and Cabinet are some of the stupidest mother__kers I've ever seen in government.This imbecile tapped our oil reserves and provided ZERO relief at the pump for the country ! He did manage to take OUR OIL and supply both India and China with a decent percentage of it.Whenever a democrat touches something it turns to straight up SH!T! I have proved this ad nauseum for decades,,,He is out there claiming the grocery stores are all stocked up and full - Hallelujah!  No I see shortages everywhere moron.....violent crime yep on the rise again.This clown has exceeded all expectations in the 11+ months since he won  (stole) the d@mn election.

Just like clockwork here comes little red riding whore out to provide cover (lie) for grandpa.

BUILD

BACK

BETTER!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Glen said:

yeah if you do can you do it somewhere else and not on a MUSIC site 🙄

Ya know Glen I'm pretty patient and have never been disrespectful to you in the least, I always just assumed you just like to argue, but your kind of getting a disrespectful tone lately, and now im getting a little bit salty, you don't have to fucking respond to anything, for somebody who doesn't give a fuck your on here arguing more then anybody, I don't give a fuck what you have to do on your phone, and I think you need to figure something else out,  cause Ive been a part of this community just as long as you have, and until told other wise I have just as much respect with the fellow forum members as you do, and your the only one on here constantly battling me, your the only one, everyone else discusses it with me, now Dan  never notified me that he made you the thread monitor, so until I get Dan's memo, how about I'll post whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want, if you want to engage feel free, if not go fuck yourself, but this disrespectful attitude your starting to get with me aint gonna go well, if you want to get disrespectful I assure you I can be every bit of a cocksucker as you are, and Ive chose not to be up until right now, think long and hard before you go down this path with me, because you'll never post another thing on this board without me right behind it, making sure you know I don't give a fuck what your posting about but you keep posting so I have to keep responding, it's up to you, but im not your fucking bitch or your fucking punk, and you aint gonna fucking talk to me like one, fucking little bitch

Edited by Leykis101
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Metal T said:

Joe Biden and Cabinet are some of the stupidest mother__kers I've ever seen in government.This imbecile tapped our oil reserves and provided ZERO relief at the pump for the country ! He did manage to take OUR OIL and supply both India and China with a decent percentage of it.

As much as I like a good rant, and I was riled up by this as well... until I read further. The U.S. is releasing what is known as "sour crude" which is a high-sulfur oil that our refineries don't like to work with. Foreign buyers, on the other hand don't have such reservations.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/global-economics/much-of-biden-s-oil-release-will-likely-end-up-in-china-india

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-23/mucho-del-crudo-liberado-por-biden-terminar-an-en-china-india

So this isn't oil that would have gone to U.S. consumers anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

As much as I like a good rant, and I was riled up by this as well... until I read further. The U.S. is releasing what is known as "sour crude" which is a high-sulfur oil that our refineries don't like to work with. Foreign buyers, on the other hand don't have such reservations.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/global-economics/much-of-biden-s-oil-release-will-likely-end-up-in-china-india

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-23/mucho-del-crudo-liberado-por-biden-terminar-an-en-china-india

So this isn't oil that would have gone to U.S. consumers anyway.

I heard it was like 3 days worth of gas. Not much help.

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Ya know Glen I'm pretty patient and have never been disrespectful to you in the least, I always just assumed you just like to argue, but your kind of getting a disrespectful tone lately, and now im getting a little bit salty, you don't have to fucking respond to anything, for somebody who doesn't give a fuck your on here arguing more then anybody, I don't give a fuck what you have to do on your phone, and I think you need to figure something else out,  cause Ive been a part of this community just as long as you have, and until told other wise I have just as much respect with the fellow forum members as you do, and your the only one on here constantly battling me, your the only one, everyone else discusses it with me, now Dan  never notified me that he made you the thread monitor, so until I get Dan's memo, how about I'll post whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want, if you want to engage feel free, if not go fuck yourself, but this disrespectful attitude your starting to get with me aint gonna go well, if you want to get disrespectful I assure you I can be every bit of a cocksucker as you are, and Ive chose not to be up until right now, think long and hard before you go down this path with me, because you'll never post another thing on this board without me right behind it, making sure you know I don't give a fuck what your posting about but you keep posting so I have to keep responding, it's up to you, but im not your fucking bitch or your fucking punk, and you aint gonna fucking talk to me like one, fucking little bitch

Tell us how you really feel! 

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Now kids... fight nice.

This is the Flamefest section, so there's a bit more latitude here than in other areas. I think Glen is deliberately pushing your buttons, i.e., trolling you... especially since he "couldn't care less about U.S. politics"... *ahem*. He know he can push you into a rant. Don't fall for it. Ignore him like most of the rest of the people here do.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Now kids... fight nice.

This is the Flamefest section, so there's a bit more latitude here than in other areas. I think Glen is deliberately pushing your buttons, i.e., trolling you... especially since he "couldn't care less about U.S. politics"... *ahem*. He know he can push you into a rant. Don't fall for it. Ignore him like most of the rest of the people here do.

No he can push all he wants, he can bitch and fight and argue, and say the most insane liberal shit he can think of, but first this morning I had to fucking hear it from Karisa, then I get on here to escape her and Glens being a disrespectful motherfucker, we can talk shit, and insult each other, and clown and make fun, and be mean as we want, but when you start talking to me like im a fucking punk then my attitude will follow suit, Ive gone above and beyond to treat HH community with respect and I am about as laid back as your going to find me on here, but if we are gonna be mean, then just get it out in the open, cause I got zero problem with mean, but dont think for a second im not gonna be mean back, theres a huge line between trolling and talking to someone like their a bitch, trust me I know, I do both daily, this is the last im going to say about this, this is my position, so laugh it up, make your jokes, talk your shit, then drop it, fuckin liberals, lol