Unpopular Heavy Harmonies Opinions

auslander

Synthwave is a terrible non-genre that fuses the worst elements of synthpop with the worst elements of AOR to make something that is an abomination to music lovers. It appeals to those who are nostalgic for the 80s but with an aesthetic appreciation for the blandness of modern life and/or kpop. It sucks. Synthwave really sucks the big one. Any time I picture a synthwave fan, I see Glenn Gulia from the Wedding Singer. 

993876718_images(11).jpeg.34c78b3f30f4f5c35fc2832a8ab4e334.jpeg

No amount of pink and purple highlighters can rescue this ugly stepchild and wannabe yuppie. Unfortunately no one will beat the shit out of these talentless synthwave douches, mostly because no one cares enough about these fluoro wankers.

• Haha 2

Doesnt seem like anyone sincerely getting this at all, do you guys truly not understand, or you just being a wise ass?

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I hope that I don't have to resort to posting about synthwave to build up my post total

You really are a whackjob. Nobody on this site gives a flying fuck about their post total except for you. Since you post 90% garbage, does it really matter?

Obsession of post total..... definite sign of insanity. But you're a leftist who loves to suck Biden's wrinkled cock...... get a fucking life.

I guess I should at least recognise that there is an audience for synthwave. People still need to ride elevators. Also, what would dentists listen to if they didn't have synthwave? 

341458730_images(12).jpeg.64aa5f6869a81189a18a43db88c62c4c.jpeg

Image: a synthwave fan.

7 hours ago, auslander said:

I guess I should at least recognise that there is an audience for synthwave. People still need to ride elevators. Also, what would dentists listen to if they didn't have synthwave? 

341458730_images(12).jpeg.64aa5f6869a81189a18a43db88c62c4c.jpeg

Image: a synthwave fan.

I made a comp CD Cody's greatest elevator hits of all time, 2010, it was so legendary, I never dared to make another, for fear of damaging the shear virtuosity of the original, I mean aside from a detailed night of smoking pot, drinking white Russians and playing all the possible tracks for a room full of fucked up college kids, it was 2 girls who actually thought I was being serious, and they were so serious, I never could tell them, it was all a fucking joke, so I went through with it, not only did I nail the 10 greatest songs of elevators and dental chairs worldwide, I put them in a track list that ran so smoothly even deaf people couldn't help but to notice how seamless and flowing it was, it was my pinnacle in audio of any type.

• Thanks 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
18 hours ago, auslander said:

Synthwave is a terrible non-genre that fuses the worst elements of synthpop with the worst elements of AOR to make something that is an abomination to music lovers. It appeals to those who are nostalgic for the 80s but with an aesthetic appreciation for the blandness of modern life and/or kpop. It sucks. Synthwave really sucks the big one. Any time I picture a synthwave fan, I see Glenn Gulia from the Wedding Singer. 

993876718_images(11).jpeg.34c78b3f30f4f5c35fc2832a8ab4e334.jpeg

No amount of pink and purple highlighters can rescue this ugly stepchild and wannabe yuppie. Unfortunately no one will beat the shit out of these talentless synthwave douches, mostly because no one cares enough about these fluoro wankers.

You are correct Sir.

It has a place, I'm just not sure if that place is here.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

Not picking up what you're putting down at all. This and stuff like it (such as LeBrock) is much better melodic rock than most melodic rock in recent years-

• Like 1

Lebrock is about the only synthwave band I like - different league.

Magic Dance has its moments and there are a handful of other songs I like across random artists. 

My favourite synthwave song is probably still this (though the list of potentials is endless)-

Quite frankly, if that's not your thing then I can only assume you enjoy the company of men when it comes to lovemaking. Not that's there's anything wrong with that. Totally into it. But not because of my love for this song. In spite of it, in fact. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, martinsane said:

The ONLY LeBrock worth talking about:

Kelly LeBrock Photos Photos - 42nd Annual Academy Of Magical Arts Awards - Arrivals - Zimbio

I just had a big flashback to '84. This scene and Stevie Wonder's song "I Just Called To Say I Love You" from the soundtrack were huge.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
11 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I just had a big flashback to '84. This scene and Stevie Wonder's song "I Just Called To Say I Love You" from the soundtrack were huge.

Oh, Gene Wilder. I miss him. 

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
19 hours ago, DorrianWolf said:

I guess I love some synthwave,not all,sometimes I find it too electronic

Synthwave is first, and foremost, an Electronic sub-genre. So if you can't handle Electronic music, there's a good chance you won't like most Synthwave. 

On 7/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, Darkstone said:

Whos that tranny dude that looks like he is trying to be Lisa from Weird Science? he almost pulls it off, when are people going look at Botox and decide maybe it's not going to work on you, and if you dont pull it off you wont look old, you'll look deformed, there are some chicks who look ridiculously hot for being in their upper 50's and 60's, I might even bang them over younger chicks, I.E. Sheena Easton, Markie Post, and my all time wack fodder, my perma pic in my spank bank, the girl I take to the jack shack, Belinda Carlisle, Id kick any young bitch to the curb if I had a choice, I drop 2 loads just being in the same vicinity as Carlisle.

index.jpg

MV5BNDA3MDAzMjc3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDUzNDky._V1_UY1200_CR152,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

pictured-belinda-carlisle-news-photo-1626548269.jpg

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Whos that tranny dude that looks like he is trying to be Lisa from Weird Science? he almost pulls it off, when are people going look at Botox and decide maybe it's not going to work on you, and if you dont pull it off you wont look old, you'll look deformed, there are some chicks who look ridiculously hot for being in their upper 50's and 60's, I might even bang them over younger chicks, I.E. Sheena Easton, Markie Post, and my all time wack fodder, my perma pic in my spank bank, the girl I take to the jack shack, Belinda Carlisle, Id kick any young bitch to the curb if I had a choice, I drop 2 loads just being in the same vicinity as Carlisle.

index.jpg

MV5BNDA3MDAzMjc3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDUzNDky._V1_UY1200_CR152,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

pictured-belinda-carlisle-news-photo-1626548269.jpg

Markie Post was/is a big favourite of mine.

There my have been one or two or more "rubbed out" back in the day. I cannot confirm or deny. 

• Haha 1

I just dropped 3 loads scrolling past Belinda, dude, I would love her rear end in so many creative ways, I wonder if I asked her really polite, and said please, if she'd let me make sexy time to her Vag and butthole, I would promise I wouldnt even need any other areas of her body, just those 2, small areas.

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I just dropped 3 loads scrolling past Belinda, dude, I would love her rear end in so many creative ways, I wonder if I asked her really polite, and said please, if she'd let me make sexy time to her Vag and butthole, I would promise I wouldnt even need any other areas of her body, just those 2, small areas.

Here you go Cody, have one on me....wait that doesn't sound right. 

Her hotness aside, these three tracks are played very regularly on commercial radio down here and I have to say that they've aged extremely well. They really are great tracks. I would even go so far as to classify them as Female Fronted AOR rather than Pop.

I doesn't matter what genre, as I've stated before, I'm a huge fan of the Female Front.

6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Here you go Cody, have one on me....wait that doesn't sound right. 

Her hotness aside, these three tracks are played very regularly on commercial radio down here and I have to say that they've aged extremely well. They really are great tracks. I would even go so far as to classify them as Female Fronted AOR rather than Pop.

I doesn't matter what genre, as I've stated before, I'm a huge fan of the Female Front.

These tracks remind me of being 11 at the town swimming pool all summer and being madly in love with a girl named Lauren. Music has that power to take you back :)

• Like 1