I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had an Old Rasputin Nitro today and I vote in the affirmative. The Old Rasputin was pretty good, but this ramped it up just that little bit more and it was even better.

• 1 month later...

Out last night - locale: Heywood - inn: The Engineers - cost: £1.60 a pint ....didn't move far - mission complete. :drink2:

At that price, i'll be there Monday for the month. Set 'em up ;)

Last Night: The Cricketers Pub and Old Speckled Hen. Thick head this morning, but worth it!

New Year's Eve and I can't drink! Got a tooth infection, so I'm on antibiotics and strong painkillers. Still in agony though. :crying:

Hope to kick off the new year with a nice 181058434_d2c595a6c0.jpg tomorrow...

• 1 month later...

I had too much of this damn stuff yesterday ..... :wacko:

2086816264-hacker-pschorr.9.jpg

I had too much of this damn stuff yesterday ..... :wacko:

2086816264-hacker-pschorr.9.jpg

Too much? Surely there's no such thing!

Last night I was on:

pumppint_fortyniner.png

Followed by lots of wine.

• 1 month later...

Had an Old Rasputin Nitro today and I vote in the affirmative. The Old Rasputin was pretty good, but this ramped it up just that little bit more and it was even better.

I had to take a minute to thank Jay for providing us with the awesome eye candy. And I'll tell you something else......I lost my train of thought. Cheers to Jay! :beerbang:

My wife got me a home brewing kit for Christmas and I'm currently enjoying my first batch. Pretty much love it. I did alright, if I dare say so myself. Next up is trying my hand at Pale Ale. :)

My wife got me a home brewing kit for Christmas and I'm currently enjoying my first batch. Pretty much love it. I did alright, if I dare say so myself. Next up is trying my hand at Pale Ale. :)

wow mate, that is so awesome....a home brewery....like a bloke's dream really lol.

Mind if I rant for a minute?

It's been an extraordinarily sh*tty day here at Casa Del Freddy. My 4 year old came to my wife and I this AM saying his "ear hurt." When we took a look we found that he had a tick nestled in on the back of his ear lobe. We figure he must've picked it up while playing outside in the warm weather over the past few days. Naturally, the kid freaks. So my wife gets the tweezers, I put the kid in a hold and we go to work trying to pull it out... no dice, the little #@$#'er is in too deep. Soooo...off to the doctor. There it took me AND one of the nurses to hold my kid down while the doc pried it out with a thin tweezer and forceps. After listening to my kid scream and holler the entire time (to say nothing of repeatedly kicking me in the nuts while I was holding him down), I felt like I'd just gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson.

The icing on the cake? As I was giving my co-pay at the front desk on the way out the wife texts me to tell me that a very long time, very dear family friend has passed away. I didn't tell my son anything at the time, we waited till my older boy got home from school and we broke the news to them together. THAT was tough.

The point of this? I NEEDED A FRIGGIN BEER. So when the kids said they wanted pizza for dinner, I made sure we went to the pizza place next door to the discount liquor purveyor, where I ran in for a 12 pack of Yuengling Lager while our order was being prepared. Kids are now in bed and I'm currently 6 (or is it 7?) bottles into that 12 pack....Ahhhhh, sweet relief!!!!

wow mate, that is so awesome....a home brewery....like a bloke's dream really lol.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Hopefully saves me some coin too. Pretty satisfying drinking something you made yourself too... especially when it tastes good :)

Mind if I rant for a minute?

It's been an extraordinarily sh*tty day here at Casa Del Freddy. My 4 year old came to my wife and I this AM saying his "ear hurt." When we took a look we found that he had a tick nestled in on the back of his ear lobe. We figure he must've picked it up while playing outside in the warm weather over the past few days. Naturally, the kid freaks. So my wife gets the tweezers, I put the kid in a hold and we go to work trying to pull it out... no dice, the little #@$#'er is in too deep. Soooo...off to the doctor. There it took me AND one of the nurses to hold my kid down while the doc pried it out with a thin tweezer and forceps. After listening to my kid scream and holler the entire time (to say nothing of repeatedly kicking me in the nuts while I was holding him down), I felt like I'd just gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson.

The icing on the cake? As I was giving my co-pay at the front desk on the way out the wife texts me to tell me that a very long time, very dear family friend has passed away. I didn't tell my son anything at the time, we waited till my older boy got home from school and we broke the news to them together. THAT was tough.

The point of this? I NEEDED A FRIGGIN BEER. So when the kids said they wanted pizza for dinner, I made sure we went to the pizza place next door to the discount liquor purveyor, where I ran in for a 12 pack of Yuengling Lager while our order was being prepared. Kids are now in bed and I'm currently 6 (or is it 7?) bottles into that 12 pack....Ahhhhh, sweet relief!!!!

Damn dude, you should have double posted this in the Fuck Thread as well. You deserve to drop a few F-bombs after a day like that!