I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Tough one. I assume it isn't worth anything? If not, my curiosity would get the better of me and I'd crack it open. Presumably it could taste of anything by now - pickled onions, fish, smelly blue cheese, stagnant water... Of course, there's only one way to find out... :D

I doubt it's worth anything. I've been looking on eBay and Craigslist and so forth all afternoon and I come up with very little about this short lived brand at all.

What scares me is that Crazy Horse wasn't even very good when it was NEW. But it was cheap and had a kick like a mule, which is why we all drank it back in college (haha). I can only imagine what kind of Evil I could be unleashing if I pop the top on that thing after 18 (!) years....

Oh yeah, I'd try it for sure. Sounds like it's either going to be tried or binned. As James says, only one way to find out if it's still drinkable or not. :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The beers of Vanuatu (Oh how I miss you dearly :() :

Tusker OP:

IMG_7813.jpg

Numbahwun (sp?), which I only ever saw on tap:

IMG_6659.jpg

Vanuatu Bitter:

IMG_6606.jpg

Tusker (normal, 5%) - I was thirsty this day:

IMG_6624.jpg?t=1275879064

Nice pic of the big bottle mate....or....or are you just a lot smaller than I thought? :unsure:

Yeah mate, that's a standard sized beer bottle. Am I really that small? I thought I was normal. :(

Nice pic of the big bottle mate....or....or are you just a lot smaller than I thought? :unsure:

Yeah mate, that's a standard sized beer bottle. Am I really that small? I thought I was normal. :(

:rofl2:

Imagine a beer bottle that big. What a weekend that would be! :D

What scares me is that Crazy Horse wasn't even very good when it was NEW. But it was cheap and had a kick like a mule, which is why we all drank it back in college (haha). I can only imagine what kind of Evil I could be unleashing if I pop the top on that thing after 18 (!) years....

Oh yeah, I'd try it for sure. Sounds like it's either going to be tried or binned. As James says, only one way to find out if it's still drinkable or not. :)

I dunno...after watching these vids of other daredevils trying ancient beers, I think I'm just gonna leave that old can alone.

Guy Drinks 27 Year Old Beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWzXu2gCrK0

"It tastes like olive juice." :rofl:

Guy Drinks 40 Year Old (!!) Beer: (this one's hilarious)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjN8x3tsz_U

Now, the can I have is not anywhere near as old as the ones these two idiots quaffed, but still, these videos don't exactly fill me with confidence that I'd have a pleasurable drinking experience...

Keef!

I'm actually surprised you actually have a full can of beer in your house you never touched..

Please don't tell people your from new jersey.. :P

I'm as shocked as you are. I honestly have no idea where that can came from (I used to buy Crazy Horse in 40 ounce bottles all the time, I don't remember even seeing it in a can!), or why it was never emptied.

Hung over after downing near enough 3 bottles of wine last night, and Ben is next to me playing my acoustic guitar .... now Ben can't play guitar ..... save me Jebus!

• 4 weeks later...

I like beer.

I like girls that drink beer.

I like girls that rock t-shirts of the beer they're drinking while they drink it.

OE800.jpg

HOORAY BEER!!!

I like beer.

I like girls that rock t-shirts of the beer they're drinking while they drink it.

OE800.jpg

HOORAY BEER!!!

In that instance, wrapping my lips around the bottle of beer would be the last spot I'd want to put them.

Husband Down A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans he replies.'Put them back, we can't afford them demands the wife, and so they carry... on shopping.A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket. What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.'It’s my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife. Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price.'

Husband Down A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans he replies.'Put them back, we can't afford them demands the wife, and so they carry... on shopping.A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket. What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.'It’s my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife. Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price.'

Haha. Okay, so I know it's a joke and all but I want to clear something up. You USAicans don't seriously get 24 cans of beer for us$10, do you?

Goin' away on an RV trip this weekend. A 30 pack of Genesee Cream Ale has been purchased for the occasion and is already chillin in the trailer fridge. Have a good weekend y'all. I'm out! :drink:

I like beer.

OE800.jpg

HOORAY BEER!!!

:beerbang::bowdown::beerbang::bowdown:

:omg:

So much to salivate over in one picture!

:crazy:

I like beer.

OE800.jpg

HOORAY BEER!!!

Old English never looked so good.

Haha. Okay, so I know it's a joke and all but I want to clear something up. You USAicans don't seriously get 24 cans of beer for us$10, do you?

It depends on the beer. I guess there is some shitty beer out there that's that cheap for a case(24 cans) but most are more like $15-$20.

Sipping on a Coniston Bluebird straight from the fridge. Really nice beer, wish this wasn't the last bottle.

I like beer.

OE800.jpg

HOORAY BEER!!!

Old English never looked so good.

You named them? Odd names, but nice work anyway. :)

Personally, I'd call them Tongue Magnet and Lip Rest.

Fuck me !!!!!!!

If only ours was that cheap !!!!!

I'd have a bigger drinking problem than I already have :lol:

Fuck me !!!!!!!

If only ours was that cheap !!!!!

I'd have a bigger drinking problem than I already have :lol:

Yeah, even at us$15-$20 like Wes says above, for a good quality beer, that is amazing compared to prices here. I too would be in a constant state of intoxication.