I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I drank the last beer in the house this afternoon after I finished raking leaves :crying:

I drank way too many of those delicious things last night...today I'm paying for it.

Same here ! I went to a birthday party last night and definitely had too much of this stuff ..... :puke:

Not a lot of beer in this house lately, but plenty of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc being consumed. Bring on Christmas and lots of ale!

Lots of 'Copper Dragon' and the mighty 'Timothy Taylors' whilst back in the fatherland over the last couple of days.

Beers going down good tonight. Not that they ever go down bad. :lol:

guinness_beer.jpg

Me and my daughter hanging out (she's taking a nap), so the beers are flowing. At least I think she's taking a nap. Sounds more like a party I was not invited to.

Bluetongue Premium Lager is arguably my favourite beer at the moment. I cannot wait for this day to end for the simple fact that I will down one upon my return home. "Thank you," I will say to it as it flows down my throat.

I need to nip over to the pub later today to book a table for our Christmas drinks. This is a pub that always has 6 guest ales, all very well looked after. I wonder what might happen while I'm there... :whistle:

Kona Lagers this weekend...yum

I went on a binge this weekend I drank 3 of the last 4 days, yes beer is good.

It's good to have you back Richie.

Yes, beer is delicious and wonderful. It's good to be back, from where I don't know, but it's still good. :beerbang: