• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After last Saturday no more beers for me, please ... ! :puke:

• My Little Pony

After last Saturday no more beers for me, please ... ! :puke:

Heh heh. Oh, Bernd. I take it you celebrated your birthday well?

I went yesterday without a beer and I will try to avoid a beer this afternoon too. Just trying to cut back a few days a week to make it all the more special when the week ends. I'll see how I go... It is summer after all.

I liked beer way, way too much last night / this morning. We finished so late and I got so little sleep that I'm pretty sure I'm still in "a state" as I sit here before you. I could sleep for a year too.

• My Little Pony

Got a six-pack of Fat Tire Ales for the weekend.

Mmm... Fat Tire's good!

I'm not a great fan of Rickard's Red. It's not bad, by any means, and, when your other options are Bud, Coors, Labbat, and Molson, it's an absolute no-brainer. I can't stand that shit.

• 1 month later...

Boy am I hungover today, too much beer last night - pub crawl then watching the Superbowl. I feel TERRIBLE :puke: , I'm such a lightweight! :loser:

Yeah I'm in a bit of a fog myself today. Too many ice cold Coors Lights for a Sunday night. :beerbang:

I bought about 10 cases of beer recently and I said to my wife "At least it will last me well into the footy season." Well, footy season starts on the 11th of March and I'm down to about 3 cases... not liking my chances at the moment. :(

Had me a couple of Heinekens tonight... finally cracked open the 5 liter "keg can" I've had sitting around since the holidays. :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a hilarious Beer related video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91DH4lNpniE&feature=player_embedded

This is the brewmaster of a micro-brewery here in New Jersey (Cricket Hill Brewery) delivering a welcome speech/anti-corporate-beer rant to a tour group at one of his company's tasting parties. Hilarious. :rofl2:

"The number one selling water in New Jersey is... Coors Light!" :rofl:

I've never tried this guy's beer but I definitely wanna check it out sometime. This is a man after my own heart. :lol:

Bucks weekend for my bro this weekend - camping in the middle of a beach (in the dunes) for 2 nights. Cannot wait. All that can be truly guaranteed is two things. There will be plenty of surfing... and there will be plenty of beer.

• 1 month later...

I watched soccer on TV this afternoon. My favourite team Bayern Munich playing a dreadful game ... and I definitely had too many beers. Four "Franziskaner Weissbier" ! Awesome stuff and I'm feeling good ! Bayern won 1:0 ... !

franziskaner_hefe-weisse_.jpg

Shitty game nevertheless, but Bayern is now #3 in the league.