US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, PeterS said:

Yep. Murdoch’s involved with a lot of it in most of the ‘developed’ world. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-ratings-most-watched-channel-summer-2020-primetime-2020-9?r=DE&IR=T

And there’s no such thing as American culture otherwise you wouldn’t be in the middle of a culture war.

Id hate to live in a shithole like the EU...:whistle:

4 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Well, if nothing else here, we've proven that non-Americans know about as much about the media and culture in the U.S. as Americans know about media and culture in other countries.

This.

And add to it that non-Americans know as much about US politics as Americans know about otehr countries politics.

Everyone is influenced by the media. To say that one person owns all of it os stoopid. Most media is split.
We have some of each here. Sky News if you wanna lean anti Biden, The Project if you wanna stick your tongue up his ass.
thenn there is Planet America, which actually presents a fair breakdown of both of them, giving credit where it's due and smacking him when deserved.
Refreshing to watch and it presents a real oversight based on facts and figures.

I could talk about UK politics, how Boris looks like a cross between Gary Busey and Donald Trump, and then start to ridicule him based on the way he acts and carries himself rather than his policies.
I could talk about BRexit and what a joke that complete thing has been.
But every thing I said would be based on my interpretations and what I see, just like any comments I make on Trump.
Only difference is that I realise this and make mention that my opinions are an outsiders POV.

23 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Trump's a douchebag who has changed his position on issues like abortion just to get elected.He has no values or morals.

Yeah but tell me that doesn't apply to everyone is politics in every country.

Biden and Harris heavily criticised each otehr then became running mates.

Tell me it is possibly to get elected in the US if you aren't a god fearing church goer?

To think that everypone from a certain side of politics is personally on board with everything that party stands for is misguided.

• Like 1

• 2024 Gold Donors

The MAGA march is not unexpected. Like Trump or not, the guy got 72 million votes. Only 5 million (allegedly) less than his opponent. 

That's a decent sized "Militia". 

The inauguration is a long way off and I may be wrong, but I don't think the election has been officially called yet.

5 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Did you check?

This idea that Trump really won because he was cheated out of victory is a mass delusion being perpetrated by the right wing media....they are saying these things because they know it is what their audience wants to hear...that doesn't make it right or truthful....Biden will be president on Jan 20....top republicans are silent because they don't want to piss off their deluded base of supporters.....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Has anyone seen the latest Giuliani press conference silliness? The guy is sweating so much from the bullshit he is spewing that the hair dye is running down both sides of his face...lol...you just can't make this shit up....

He is such a joke.

• 2024 Gold Donors
16 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Has anyone seen the latest Giuliani press conference silliness? The guy is sweating so much from the bullshit he is spewing that the hair dye is running down both sides of his face...lol...you just can't make this shit up....

It wasn't hair dye. It was Mr. Shadow.

Yeah, obviously some cover up colour, not dye, but something brushed in that 'washed' out lol
Remember when he was mayor of NY and hailed as a saviour, turning around crime, or something like that.
Seems to have fallen far...

so trump has lost or withdrawn 28 cases in court.

no evidence or any case for fraud.

Time to concede.

it's embarrassing now and undermines democracy when he is resorting to calling state legislators to ask them to ignore the vote.

He should also be barred from ever running again for adopting these tactics 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Time to concede.

it's embarrassing now and undermines democracy when he is resorting to calling state legislators to ask them to ignore the vote.

I can't wait until he runs and wins in 4 years so you leftists heads can explode.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I can't wait until he runs and wins in 4 years so you leftists heads can explode.

I think there is a good chance he will run again in 2024 ... even if he doesn't run he will have a big influence on whichever candidate does end up running which will not be a good thing for the Republican party IMO....I'd be willing to bet that top Republicans will do everything they can to get rid of him over the next 4 years so they can get back control of the party...

On 11/16/2020 at 2:18 PM, Glen said:

I'll just leave this here as my parting comment.

such a delightful individual

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54716550

5 hours ago, Glen said:

Time to concede.

That lasted long. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

short memory. I'm not left.

And just to remind those short on memory we had to endure all this shit 4 years ago right up to the point when he miraculously won - then all of a sudden every was fair and right. Strange that isn't it. Unfair, rigged, fraud, oh I won, everything's ok now ;)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37673797

tbh, he's a twat,  and is dangerously undermining your country's democracy to save his own sorry arse.

Now we learn that the republican legislators stayed at his hotel and then request a 2 week delay before certification.

quite clear that if any fraud bribery or wrong doing is going on its by Trump himself.

And you want this creep to run again in 4 years time??

what should happen when they drag him out of the white house is cart him straight off to prison and throw away the key 

2 hours ago, PeterS said:

Ted Cruz seems to be doing everything he can to look like the next in line. 

I was really opposed to Cruz in 2016. He was a complete douchenozzle. However, over the last 4 years he's adopted a very different persona IMO and has shown some great leadership on certain issues. Also, one thing I never realized then, but has come to the fore since: he has a brilliant legal mind.

I disagree with his hard-line pro-life stance, and I'm not aligned with him on many religious issues, but when it comes to fiscal and judicial policies, I'm a fan.

I would have voted for Cruz over Trump in 2020 actually. While I hope Cruz does run in 2024, the hard-right pro-life/religious stances of both he and Pence would alienate many in the middle and on the left.

• Like 1

• 2024 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Yeah, obviously some cover up colour, not dye, but something brushed in that 'washed' out lol
Remember when he was mayor of NY and hailed as a saviour, turning around crime, or something like that.
Seems to have fallen far...

It's amazing. After 911 he could do no wrong. WTF happened? 

7 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

He is getting negative press because in every press conference he looks and sounds unhinged....if Trump wants to be taken seriously then he needs to find someone else to lead the charge.....

nobody is taking him seriously because the whole thing is a load of bollocks. There is no fraud. He's just a bad loser.