US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

As I've said before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure if it's been officially called yet.

Don't you dare give up your dream!

It's not over mate. We all need to be positive. 

;).

There's always hope.
As miniscule as it may be.

4 hours ago, Glen said:

the only 'hope' is that he might be able to scam a few more million $ out of his gullible supporters

I did find it hilarious that he has an ad that has generated millions in donations towards his election lawsuits.

Only in the small print 60% goes to him and 40% goes to the RNC.

The only money that ever goes towards the lawsuits are contributions over $5000.

I am a Trump supporter but even I can't defend that.

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I did find it hilarious that he has an ad that has generated millions in donations towards his election lawsuits.

Only in the small print 60% goes to him and 40% goes to the RNC.

The only money that ever goes towards the lawsuits are contributions over $5000.

I am a Trump supporter but even I can't defend that.

it's not hilarious, it's quite frankly appalling. 

For a (former) president to act in such an underhand way is just wrong on many levels.

Also holding super spreader events like his rally in Georgia is bordering on manslaughter. That event will lead to many deaths of those that attend.

But still they will flock like the morons they are, no doubt not a mask in sight. It's almost like 2,000 plus people aren't dying each day.

it's almost like the twilight zone 

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Glen said:

it's not hilarious, it's quite frankly appalling. 

For a (former) president to act in such an underhand way is just wrong on many levels.

Also holding super spreader events like his rally in Georgia is bordering on manslaughter. That event will lead to many deaths of those that attend.

But still they will flock like the morons they are, no doubt not a mask in sight. It's almost like 2,000 plus people aren't dying each day.

it's almost like the twilight zone 

Yes,Trump is sickening in more ways than one

On 12/6/2020 at 8:16 AM, Glen said:

Jis counter argument would be that the way the American people ridiculer and belittled their leader was wrong on so many levels.
And he'd be right.
From an outsiders POV it made the whole country look like a laughing stock.

Aside from that, read the fine print when making donations.
As most would know, we were decimated by bushfires late last year/early this year,
Red Corss, The Salvation Army, etc etc. all collected donations to help, and Australians (and overseas people) came to the party and donated a lot of money.
Something like only 40% was distributed, the rest was kept for other uses.
Horrible given that the monet was raised to help the bish fire victims,,,

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Jis counter argument would be that the way the American people ridiculer and belittled their leader was wrong on so many levels.
And he'd be right.

As most would know, we were decimated by bushfires late last year/early this year,
Red Corss, The Salvation Army, etc etc. all collected donations to help, and Australians (and overseas people) came to the party and donated a lot of money.

Yup. Most of the NGOs are trash, but the Salvation Army is the undisputed best. If you donate to a specific cause through SA, 100% of your donation will go to that cause. If you don't specify where you want your donation to be spent, 18% will go towards administration. Which means 82% will be distributed amongst their various causes, and that's still better than most of the others. 

The Red Cross says roughly 90 cents of every dollar donated goes to which ever cause you support.

Apart from those two, I would be very hesitant to give my money to some cause. I have no idea how Black Lives Matter spends their money, for instance, so, despite the hate I might get from their supporters, I'd rather not give to them.  And I sure as hell am never giving to a political party. They can all fuck right off. Even the one I vote for can eat a dick. I don't agree with the way they spend the money they steal from me, so why would I voluntarily give them more?

7 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

And he'd be right.

other uses for good causes I assume not your PM's personal bank account  ;)

• 2023 Gold Donors
23 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I tuned out weeks ago. What's left to do?

Trying to get trump and his supporters to deal with reality.But the longer trump can string this along he can sucker out money from his supporters

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Trying to get trump and his supporters to deal with reality.But the longer trump can string this along he can sucker out money from his supporters

Doesn't money donated to him actually go to the party? Not directly to him. Does it?

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Doesn't money donated to him actually go to the party? Not directly to him. Does it?

It's called an official election defense fund and he basically can do whatever he wants with the money

• My Little Pony
7 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

It's called an official election defense fund and he basically can do whatever he wants with the money

That seems... fucked. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

It may just be me, but I'm sensing a distinct lack of positivity regarding President Trump's second term in this thread.

Inauguration Day is the "safe harbour" BTW. C'mon guys, stays strong!

8 hours ago, Darkstone said:

It may just be me, but I'm sensing a distinct lack of positivity regarding President Trump's second term in this thread.

Inauguration Day is the "safe harbour" BTW. C'mon guys, stays strong!

I would not be shocked if he is president in 2024.....but he is done for now....

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah it has been over now for a while but I am surprised that the Republicans have fought reality for so long...they have embarrassed themselves in their unwillingness to admit Biden won and have dangerously undermined the tenets of democracy...

I don't think in general that Republicans have embarrassed themselves. I think the Republican voters have handled the imminent result with class, so far.

No "Foot Locker" stores looted or businesses set on fire yet.

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I don't think in general that Republicans have embarrassed themselves. I think the Republican voters have handled the imminent result with class, so far.

No "Foot Locker" stores looted or businesses set on fire yet.

I was referring to the party not the voters.....