US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

Holy crap! Woke up this morning to find out that the Dems have won control of the senate!.....I never thought that would be possible...and it probably would not have happened if Trump had accepted the election loss and concentrated on helping the Reps win the 2 senate elections instead of shitting on the whole process and the Georgian Republican party....the next 2 years should be interesting....

Capitol building being evacuated for the first time since 9/11. How embarrassing for our country. Just sad.

Tear gas em, hit em with water cannons, hell, bring out the tasers and rubber bullets like we’ve seen at other “protests” over the past year. 

• Thanks 2

Yeah, this is going too far. There was all this screeching protesting from the Left when Trump won in 2016, and I would have hoped that the Right was above that nonsense, but obviously I was wrong. Trump egging them on doesn't help either.

It's over. Biden won. Deal with it.

Now, if as has been indicated in certain states there has been provable election fraud, then the powers that be of each state need to get their shit together before 2024, but that's nothing that can be solved retroactively IMO. Of course, if the Left has cheating mechanisms in place there's no incentive to get rid of those practices, the Right will ramp up their own cheating methods in response and like everything else this will spiral out of control.

I would like to see a national voting standard implemented, but that won't happen since it violates states' rights.

The bigger problem is that it appears that the Left will control all 3 branches of Government, meaning that all these politically correct and/or "progressive" initiatives that the far Left have wanted (free healthcare, open borders, free college, free childcare, slavery reparations, The Green New Deal, etc.) have a far greater likelihood of being implemented, and our economy is going to go into the shitter bigtime over the next 4 years (well, at least the next 2 until midterm elections). We don't have the tax base to support all these programs and higher taxes will just drive businesses out of the U.S.

Despite all the warm fuzzies that people hope for, IMO this isn't good.

there is no fraud. period. Nothing has been found - not one shred of evidence that would stand up in a court of law.

This is simply one man's massive ego that will not concede and admit defeat.

And this is the result of 2 months of lies. 

Shameful. 

Pence should move to remove. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Looks like the clueless 'I hate trump bunch' has arrived....:wacko: ...the knee-jerk over this episode today has been massive.Same empty air-head CNN news anchors who said squat while cities were burning all spring and summer now all of a sudden care about rioting and violence...Zzzz

1 minute ago, Metal T said:

Looks like the clueless 'I hate trump bunch' has arrived....:wacko: ...the knee-jerk over this episode today has been massive.Same empty air-head CNN news anchors who said squat while cities were burning all spring and summer now all of a sudden care about rioting and violence...Zzzz

most of the party you support disagree with you and your former elected presidents disagree with you 

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Holy crap! Woke up this morning to find out that the Dems have won control of the senate!.....I never thought that would be possible...and it probably would not have happened if Trump had accepted the election loss and concentrated on helping the Reps win the 2 senate elections instead of shitting on the whole process and the Georgian Republican party....the next 2 years should be interesting....

(R) lost in GA because of a slug named Mitch McCONell who would not pony up 2k for his own citizens

8 minutes ago, Metal T said:

the 'I hate trump bunch' now includes Mike Pence.

let's hope he has the balls to do the right thing. 

Why people from other countries are so obsessed with our politics is beyond me. You don't see or live this firsthand everyday if you aren't in the USA..

My advice would be to simply butt out. I don't come criticizing Brexit because I know nothing about the circumstances or how things work over there.

You don't know how our media is the enemy. The are so far left, it's unwatchable. As bad as the propaganda in North Korea. The media are the enemy of the people.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Why people from other countries are so obsessed with our politics is beyond me. You don't see or live this firsthand everyday if you aren't in the USA..

My advice would be to simply butt out. I don't come criticizing Brexit because I know nothing about the circumstances or how things work over there.

You don't know how our media is the enemy. The are so far left, it's unwatchable. As bad as the propaganda in North Korea. The media are the enemy of the people.

haha, I just woke up and am like "WTF is going on?"
Noticed some normally cool American Facebook friends being very aggressive on Facebook, but just thought they were having a bad day lol
Guess I need to turn the TV on and get some popcorn out...

• 2023 Gold Donors

Hopefully this will end the republican party.They had a chance to disavow trump but blew it.

The self proclaimed party of law and order -what a joke.

The person that counts the votes doesn't get to decide the winner of the election.Everybody gets it but Trump !

2 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Hopefully this will end the republican party.

Only someone completely insane would come up with that.

No matter how much I loathe Hillary and Pelosi for their corruption, I would never advocate the destruction of an entire party.

You're out of your fucking gourd. Seek help.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Only someone completely insane would come up with that.

No matter how much I loathe Hillary and Pelosi for their corruption, I would never advocate the destruction of an entire party.

You're out of your fucking gourd. Seek help.

They created their own destruction.

It's like Corabi replaced Vince in Motley Crue.It's not the Crue and they should've changed their name.

Same thing with the Republican party.He has nothing in common with the party.That's why they had no platform this year when trump ran for re-election because it's whatever trump wants.They can't be called republicans any longer.

When the leader of your party tells you that elections are stolen and your vote doesn't matter than why should you vote?The state of Georgia proved that yesterday.Republicans should've won those 2 seats.

Man, shit is getting serious (can't stop lol)...

BELGRADE–Serbian president Vojislav Kostunica deployed more than 30,000 peacekeeping troops to the U.S. Monday, pledging full support to the troubled North American nation as it struggles to establish democracy.

"We must do all we can to support free elections in America and allow democracy to gain a foothold there," Kostunica said. "The U.S. is a major player in the Western Hemisphere and its continued stability is vital to Serbian interests in that region."

https://www.theonion.com/serbia-deploys-peacekeeping-forces-to-u-s-1819565829?utm_campaign=The Onion&utm_content=1609970417&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1TvRtrZiqlUWQguC9-terq2VYuXkruyA8XZpUI3mHa0dYSq7lg_MaOo2Q

• 2023 Gold Donors
15 minutes ago, kourosofsteel3 said:

Man, shit is getting serious (can't stop lol)...

BELGRADE–Serbian president Vojislav Kostunica deployed more than 30,000 peacekeeping troops to the U.S. Monday, pledging full support to the troubled North American nation as it struggles to establish democracy.

"We must do all we can to support free elections in America and allow democracy to gain a foothold there," Kostunica said. "The U.S. is a major player in the Western Hemisphere and its continued stability is vital to Serbian interests in that region."

https://www.theonion.com/serbia-deploys-peacekeeping-forces-to-u-s-1819565829?utm_campaign=The Onion&utm_content=1609970417&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1TvRtrZiqlUWQguC9-terq2VYuXkruyA8XZpUI3mHa0dYSq7lg_MaOo2Q

C'mon Kouros, you must know that this story is from Bush/Gore 2000 and highly dubious at that.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

C'mon Kouros, you must know that this story is from Bush/Gore 2000 and highly dubious at that.

What part of "can't stop Laughing Out Loud", didn't understand, brotha?  :P Obvious it's trolling ( and, btw, this was exactly the same wwording US used when they deployed their army in ex Yugoslavia :P

Edited by kourosofsteel3
  • Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. 70 MILLION people voted for this guy!

We're gonna see this shit all over the country. A lot of misinformation from both sides. Nobody's gonna what to believe. Bigger Empires than the US have come and gone.

Are we witnessing the fall of Rome?

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 minutes ago, kourosofsteel3 said:

What part of "can't stop Laughing Out Loud", didn't understand, brotha?  :P Obvious it's trolling ( and, btw, this was exactly the same wwording US used when they deployed their army in ex Yugoslavia :P

Nothing is obvious with you brotha.

• Haha 1