Hey Geoff

Doggy

Thanks dudes. I actually penned my own ballad today. It was called 'Happy Birthday, Me... Your Love Knows No Limits On The Wings Of An Angel Of Love.' It's nice. I'll record it this week and post it on youtube.

37. Seriously, dudes. Is that just the oldest thing you've ever heard of in your life? I didn't realise people still lived to this kind of age. :(

Thanks dudes. I actually penned my own ballad today. It was called 'Happy Birthday, Me... Your Love Knows No Limits On The Wings Of An Angel Of Love.' It's nice. I'll record it this week and post it on youtube.

37. Seriously, dudes. Is that just the oldest thing you've ever heard of in your life? I didn't realise people still lived to this kind of age. :(

we all know you're lying.

Happy 40th.

Happy 40th.

It is seriously like that. Why even both with 36, 37, 38 and 39? Everyone knows it may as well just be 40. Seriously, how does that even happen? I still vividly remember those early 20's and constantly thinking how old I was getting then. This 37-40 business is just ridiculous.

Happy 40th.

It is seriously like that. Why even both with 36, 37, 38 and 39? Everyone knows it may as well just be 40. Seriously, how does that even happen? I still vividly remember those early 20's and constantly thinking how old I was getting then. This 37-40 business is just ridiculous.

40-45 gets worse ;)

Cheers, buddy!

robert-powell1.jpg

Ha, Jesus and I on my 35th birthday. Memories. That dude sure could smoke a cigarette.

Thanks doods.

Happy 40th.

40-45 gets worse ;)

True!! Hit 44 on 6/29. :eek:

I know. I'm almost 29. Phuk, I'm so old.

You actually are. Just not as ridiculously old as others. But you're old.

Thanks for all the wishes, doods.

Cheers, buddy!

robert-powell1.jpg

Ha, Jesus and I on my 35th birthday. Memories. That dude sure could smoke a cigarette.

Thanks doods.

And Nolan told me to ad, he's also well hung! that Nolan, such a kidder, love ya Nol,