10 Year Grad Reunion

• My Little Pony

So, it's starting right now. I'll leave in thirty minutes. No need to get there on time. Did any of you go to your 10, 20, 30, 40 year (shit! how old are you lot?) reunions? I hope it's real awkward.

Nope. I didn't like enough people in my high school class to be bothered with such nonsense.

I have 1 friend from high school, class of 87. Couldn't care less about the rest!

Went to my 10 year reunion. Everyone pretty much kept to their same little groups from 10 years earlier. Probably wouls go again if they have a 20 year but only if it's easy to get to etc.

• My Little Pony

I hadn't kept in touch with any of them, but it was surprisingly fun. Not at all what I was expecting. They actually turned into decent people.

;}

I probably have less than 5 friends that I'm still in contact with in my junior and senior high, probably around 10-15 from college and that's because they're either a metal fan or travel freak, so not a fan of reunion :D

Nope...not interested...I haven't lived in my old hometown for 28 years and traveling over 1600 kilometers just to go to a reunion is definitely not on...besides high school does not hold a lot of happy memories and after this long I would not even recognize most of them...lol

NOPE!! simply cause I have absolutely NO!! reason to go, all the people from High School, I actually liked, I still talk to and see, the others are mere Jabronis, with whom I was forced against my will to put up with on a daily basis for 10 of my most impressionable years, I had zero choice in the matter, and even less choice on where it was I had to go to stomach being around such mediocrity, the second I graduated, I was super stoked I'd never have to see those losers and lemmings again, and the ones I liked, I got to see whenever I wanted for the rest of my life, so many people on this planet, those are the group of people I care the least to ever see again, that was a good story huh!! I just dont have any desire to go, mainly cause im lazy, maybe I go to one someday, but probably not!! im just fine never seeing any of them again, not cause I had some odd high school experience, but just because like I said, the friends and people I liked, I still have seen since then, nobody else I really care that much to see again, you know, pretty simple, that doesnt make for a good explanation.

My reunion was two years ago. Nobody even bothered to inform me. A few weeks before the event a former classmate sent me a message asking if I was going. By that point it was too late. Not that I cared. I wouldn't have gone regardless. I rather detested most of the people I went to school with.

I think it's funny jerking the queers around that go out tracking the class members down, and put together gay little groups on Facebook and shit, like Jefferson High Rocks Class of 78, get into the group Hamilton Academy 88 student tracker, or getting random emails with no particular name tied to it, just a balloon email from your high schools name, asking if your Cody Casey? and if you are please fill out the info sheet attached to the email and send it back in, those are the absolute funnest, ive dicked with so many mother fuckers with those emails, telling them all kinds of shit, everything from I came out of the closet in 98, to I live in Warez Mexico, all the way to Mr. Casey passed away in 1996, he was diagnosed with syphilis right out of high school, and suffered a slow and painful end, I honestly told them that only out of irritation thinking they would stop looking for me, guess what? didnt work, but yeah reunions are fucking gay, and so are the people that go to them.... ? cough cough!

I'm still in touch with the handful of good friends that I had back in senior school (ironically, only two of them actually went to my school), and I have no interest whatsoever in any kind of reunion.

I'm still in touch with the handful of good friends that I had back in senior school (ironically, only two of them actually went to my school), and I have no interest whatsoever in any kind of reunion.

Thats what I was saying Gibbo, the people I liked, I still see, everyone else can go by the wayside.

Same story here. I kept in touch with the (three) people I actually wanted to keep in touch with from school and swiftly forgot about the rest. A poor excuse for a 10 year reunion was apparently organised in 2007 and one of my mates went and said it included about 10 people and was pointless. So apparently the rest of our class gives the same amount of fuck about the rest of us as I do. ;)

I didn't even go to my high school formal when I had see these people everyday anyway! :lol:

I went to a Grammar school so everyone in my class lived like 30 miles away, so I never saw them when I was at school let alone a re-union!

I recently met up with one guy about 12 months ago which was pretty cool, but not since - maybe I should make more of an effort??

I went to a Grammar school so everyone in my class lived like 30 miles away, so I never saw them when I was at school let alone a re-union!

I recently met up with one guy about 12 months ago which was pretty cool, but not since - maybe I should make more of an effort??

But why? If you haven't had the desire to meet up with them since the end of school it's probably for a very good reason.

But why? If you haven't had the desire to meet up with them since the end of school it's probably for a very good reason.

No, I meant with this one guy - we were good mates, but after that one meeting it then just got left again.......

No, I meant with this one guy - we were good mates, but after that one meeting it then just got left again.......

Ah, I see. I thought you meant the whole class.

It wasn't SHSB, was it?

It wasn't SHSB, was it?

No Westcliff........

It wasn't SHSB, was it?

No Westcliff........

I was at SHSB ... I always envied you guys for having the boys' school next to the girls' school ;)