10 Year Grad Reunion

I went to a Grammar school so everyone in my class lived like 30 miles away, so I never saw them when I was at school let alone a re-union!

I recently met up with one guy about 12 months ago which was pretty cool, but not since - maybe I should make more of an effort??

It wasn't SHSB, was it?

No Westcliff........

I was at SHSB ... I always envied you guys for having the boys' school next to the girls' school ;)

Never had time to talk to them tho - was always working. My time at school was hard....very hard.

I went to a Grammar school so everyone in my class lived like 30 miles away, so I never saw them when I was at school let alone a re-union!

I recently met up with one guy about 12 months ago which was pretty cool, but not since - maybe I should make more of an effort??

I went to a Grammar school so everyone in my class was a snobbish twat! Well, apart from one and he ended up being my best man. Stayed in touch with one other chap from my year and they are still my best mates. Most of the other kids there were c***s though.

It wasn't SHSB, was it?

No Westcliff........

I was at SHSB ... I always envied you guys for having the boys' school next to the girls' school ;)

Never had time to talk to them tho - was always working. My time at school was hard....very hard.

Join the club! Just about managed to scrape through my 'A' levels while I was at SHSB (showing my age now) ... my youngest son goes there now, and it's a far better school now than ever it was (even a couple of the teachers who were there back in my day have said that to me) ...

btw what's the difference between grammar school and other schools ?

we don't have that type here, only public and private school :D

Grammar schools are 'selective' - basically, you have to sit a test to get a place. If you live locally, you're more likely to get a place if you pass the test, so for anyone outside of the catchment area it can be a bloody nightmare ... when my son applied to the grammar school that I went to, they were accepting something like 120 students - with only 30 places being offered to kids outside the catchment area.

No snobs in Sarfend lol ;-)

What Geln said ;)

What Geln said ;)

GLEN, even ...

• My Little Pony

What Geln said ;)

GLEN, even ...

Are you sure you went to Grammar school?

btw what's the difference between grammar school and other schools ?

we don't have that type here, only public and private school :D

Grammar schools are 'selective' - basically, you have to sit a test to get a place. If you live locally, you're more likely to get a place if you pass the test, so for anyone outside of the catchment area it can be a bloody nightmare ... when my son applied to the grammar school that I went to, they were accepting something like 120 students - with only 30 places being offered to kids outside the catchment area.

I think its a lot more now. Bloody difficult for kids in the catchment to get in now.

What Geln said ;)

GLEN, even ...

*sob!*

What Geln said ;)

GLEN, even ...

:rofl2:

Class. :bowdown: