Where is everybody?

AlphaMale

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I check in more than a few times a day, and I agree!

• My Little Pony

I dunno. Lots of albums coming up, but not a lot of teasers, yet. Geoffery shows up once a month to blow his load.

It helps if everyone responds to the threads even if it is to say that they don't like something...

This! I appreciate all feedback from discs I post and others post. When a thread goes ignored, it's almost like asking a waiter/waitress a question and being ignored.

• My Little Pony

It helps if everyone responds to the threads even if it is to say that they don't like something...

This! I appreciate all feedback from discs I post and others post. When a thread goes ignored, it's almost like asking a waiter/waitress a question and being ignored.

Yeah, I'm guilty of this. In my defense, however, I do a lot of my HH surfing on my phone on coffee/lunch breaks, so I don't bother listening to samples on my phone. Then I forget to listen to them once I'm home, and, therefore, have no comment. I need to change that, as it appears I missed out on a lot of good releases last year.

• 1 month later...

I'm still here (raises hand)

i finally found a working windows7 driver for my vcr2pc device.

how the hell youtube recogzined and flagged me for a sleezbeez song recorded with a 1989 vhs camcorder mic in front of a 1987 boombox is beyond me

Skiing vacation in Italy ...

I'm back in the game again, here as well as in the studio.

• 3 weeks later...

Shit weathers been in the 70s here, I aint been playing on the computer, time to get ramped up to start working, make some $$$

• My Little Pony

Shit weathers been in the 70s here, I aint been playing on the computer, time to get ramped up to start working, make some $$$

What 'ave you been doing for work, lately?

What 'ave you been doing for work, lately?

I have been doing the same thing Ive done off and on since I was 17, Concrete resurfacing, I have figured it out to a science, In the early spring, I discovered is the ultimate time to hit up folks who can afford to have it done, I sell about 25 jobs, if weather cooperates I can have them all finished by the end of May, and be completely finished working, then fuck off all summer, and since I no longer have to be to the radio station by 6pm, I can work from sun up to sun down, maybe do a few more jobs, and since Im so goddamn good at it, I make most of my sales on word of mouth, and references, so It would be literally foolish and incomprehensible to even think of quiting doing this now, as Ive spent so long and built up such a good reputation, dude I practically am given these jobs, if I do not meet 25, I have to do a little bit of working, and I am doing it myself this spring, Ive decided not to hire any help, I will be hopefully sitting well soon, but It is always gut eating stress until I have secured the 25, Im probably going to do 30 this year, if you'd like to see my work, you can let me know, and I be happy to send you a couple pics, or even post them here, though it has zero to do with this forum, so I'd probably get in trouble, unless Dan doesn't care, then I will, why? you know anyone who wants some top quality resurfacing work done Nolan?