Dynazty - Sultans Of Sin

Glen

Cold and shit - I hate winter.

Hot here in London and I f*ckin' hate it. Wanna swap locations til, say, October?

Oh mate, how this amplifies what a freak you are! :lol: Ladiez, music and now weather. You're 0 from 3. I seriously cannot fathom people who think it's fun or nice to be f*cking cold. It is the most miserable feeling on earth. It's a true c*nt of a season and as I've said a billion times, if I had the money I would NEVER experience winter or cold ever again in my life. HATE it.

:lol:

It's not that I like being cold, I just hate feeling hot. Hate it more than anything else, it makes me feel so uncomfortable. I know most people love the heat, good for them, I'm glad it makes them happy. For me, it's torture.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot here in London and I f*ckin' hate it. Wanna swap locations til, say, October?

Oh mate, how this amplifies what a freak you are! :lol: Ladiez, music and now weather. You're 0 from 3. I seriously cannot fathom people who think it's fun or nice to be f*cking cold. It is the most miserable feeling on earth. It's a true c*nt of a season and as I've said a billion times, if I had the money I would NEVER experience winter or cold ever again in my life. HATE it.

:lol:

It's not that I like being cold, I just hate feeling hot. Hate it more than anything else, it makes me feel so uncomfortable. I know most people love the heat, good for them, I'm glad it makes them happy. For me, it's torture.

I agree, I don't HATE summer, because I like swimming in pools and water parks etc., but I hate sweating for no reason it is just a shitty feeling!

• My Little Pony

I completely agree with the Aussie bastard. I can't stand the cold. I had the A/C in my car disconnected. It sits at 32 Celius all year. Even in the summer. And I'm usually wearing a hoodie as well. I'm always cold, and I can't stand it.

I completely agree with the Aussie bastard. I can't stand the cold. I had the A/C in my car disconnected. It sits at 32 Celius all year. Even in the summer. And I'm usually wearing a hoodie as well. I'm always cold, and I can't stand it.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of this! I wish the heat didn't make me sweat so much and feel so uncomfortable. 32 Celsius is really unpleasant for me.

well my place is actually a tropical place so the weather is around 20 - 30 C all year long, but much better if you live in the rural area because in the city, it's so crowded, sometimes it can be so dusty and sweaty outside

wtf is happening in this thread?

so, how's the weather?

Just a friendly little :hijack:

Another warm one in London. :crying:

so, how's the weather?

Yeah is my fault we went off-track. Just figured we'd all talked about Dynazty enough and it was time to move-on. :)

so, how's the weather?

Yeah is my fault we went off-track. Just figured we'd all talked about Dynazty enough and it was time to move-on. :)

Tsk, I don't know. :tsk:

Heavy hail in Croydon this afternoon apparently.

:whistle:

• 2 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Bumping this (derailed) thread back up as I'm listening to this for the first time. Definitely in the top 5 of releases of 2012 thus far. I'd not heard their previous material, but this is stellar!

Yeah! "Raise Your Hands" has been my anthem for the last few weeks.

Bumping this (derailed) thread back up as I'm listening to this for the first time. Definitely in the top 5 of releases of 2012 thus far. I'd not heard their previous material, but this is stellar!

Yeah! "Raise Your Hands" has been my anthem for the last few weeks.

One of my favorites!

Yeah it's a great album Dan. Just a great band firing on all cylinders - cant wait to see them live in the UK - let's hope they get over again soon as I missed them last year.

I'd bet youd love their last album too - killer melodic hard rock from start to finish!

You haven't listened to Dynazty yet!?!?!!?

Now it makes sense why there are so many great albums missing from your yearly 'besy of' lists. How many other bands from this genre / geographiocal location have you missed?

You haven't listened to Dynazty yet!?!?!!?

Now it makes sense why there are so many great albums missing from your yearly 'besy of' lists. How many other bands from this genre / geographiocal location have you missed?

Probably lots... I can only afford to buy so many CDs. (I refuse to do torrents/filesharing on principle).

Still my favorite of the year, but lots of great stuff this year. This is their best release though.

Agree

• 1 year later...

Does anybody have the Japan bonus tracks for this disc?? I want them badly!!

2. RAISE YOUR HANDS
3. LAND OF BROKEN DREAMS
4. FALLING
5. MORE THAN A MAN
6. LOVE JUNKIE
7. THE ONE TO BLAME1. COME ALIVE
2. RAISE YOUR HANDS
3. LAND OF BROKEN DREAMS
4. FALLING
5. MORE THAN A MAN
6. LOVE JUNKIE
7. THE ONE TO BLAME
8. BACK AGAIN
9. BASTARDS OF ROCK & ROLL
10. SULTANS OF SIN
11. MADNESS (Bonus track)
12. BASTARDS OF ROCK & ROLL (EXTENDED GUITAR VERSION) (Bonus track)

8. BACK AGAIN
10. SULTANS OF SIN

Does anybody have the Japan bonus tracks for this disc?? I want them badly!!

2. RAISE YOUR HANDS

3. LAND OF BROKEN DREAMS

4. FALLING

5. MORE THAN A MAN

6. LOVE JUNKIE

7. THE ONE TO BLAME1. COME ALIVE

2. RAISE YOUR HANDS

3. LAND OF BROKEN DREAMS

4. FALLING

5. MORE THAN A MAN

6. LOVE JUNKIE

7. THE ONE TO BLAME

8. BACK AGAIN

10. SULTANS OF SIN

8. BACK AGAIN

10. SULTANS OF SIN

It's Madness & Bastards of RnR (Extended Guitar Version). Don't break the bank for them. I have the tracks and they are ok but nothing like the rest of the cd. Madness isn't bad though.

Ok, the white font on isn't showing up buddy :) Send me your email. I will send them to you.

I wouldn't mind having them.

• 2 weeks later...

M-m-m-m-m!! Lots of opinions on this one. I really liked "Bring The Thunder". Gang bang vocals, cranking guitars....good ingredients for a solid sound. Actually, the track "Adrenaline" was my favorite....more melodic I suppose as that's where I lean!!