Lonnie Holdaway and the Hurricane CD reissues scam

I was one of the people who had been very vocal about this and I am still pissed but I think everything that can be said has been said. I'm just burnt on the whole thing. I would piss on the guy if he was on fire...

JL

You would or wouldn't piss on him?

Ypu realise by pissing on him when he's on fire it would put out the flames!

:rofl2: Yeah I fucked that one up....but now that I think about it. He'd been on fire, so that's pretty bad....then you are covered in someone else's urine? Now that's even better! :drink:

Very well said,This time!!! Have another!!! :drink: Later Rich

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the "loan"?? The Ramirez Bros. get access to that too? :angry:

I posted a little message about "the loan" a couple weeks back, but it got deleted along with some other postings deemed "non-pertinent & inflammatory," but now that it's a free-for-all open season on Lonnie, let me post my remarks again.

Two years ago, I took out a personal loan for $6000. From the moment I applied to the time I had the check in my hand was only 3 days.

Last year I took out another personal loan, this time for $19,000 to purchase a new truck. From the moment I applied to the time I had the check in my hand was less than 48 hrs.

This past Fall I took out a hefty construction loan to build our new house and even with all the unfathomable hoops the bank made us jump through, from the moment I applied to the time I had the money in my hand was only 3 weeks.

Bottom line, there is no loan...just like there was no car wreck...just like there were no Ramiriez brothers...just like there were no Hurricane reissues...

Well... sad to say it looks abundantly clear that Lonnie has taken the money and run.

To that end I have done the following:

1. He is banned from the board, although he can still access and respond to PMs (in the unlikely event that he decides to respond to people).

2. I have posted and pinned a summary of this thread warning potential NEWBIEs of his duplicity, along with links to the FBI internet crime complaint center and the Blytheville Police Department. To assist with those considering filing criminal or civil proceedings on their own, I have also reposted his personal contact information. I have verified that all of this information is indeed public record and easily findable on the Internet, therefore not confidential.

3. In the summary thread I've posted pictures of the RnR Records/Never Say Die Records web site that I archived before it was taken down (archived February 4, 2007).

-Dan

So would this be the appropriate time to do the fund raiser for those ripped off big bucks? I know there were many people out there including me willing to pitch in.

Hey Dan,

on that summary I think you should add a note stating that not all the cds featured on the webpage were bogus. There are a number of cds from respectable sellers (eg Ryan @ Metal Mayhem) featured on Lons page, so it would be terrible for any of this negative press to refelect on people such as him.

cheers

Lindsay

• 2 weeks later...

any notice about refunds?

It's now a dead issue I believe. There will be no more refunds....

JL

But hopefully those involved will file complaints and see their complaints get a good follow-up by the authorities.

Well yeah, hopefully you filed a complaint 2 months ago. I just wouldn't expect any money anytime soon or at all for that matter. I hope I am wrong...

JL

Good grief. My heart breaks for all you guys who never got your money back.

Any idea if Lonnie is still in the same place or has he moved without leaving a forwarding address?

Maybe he's going to spend the rest of his life trying to hunt down those mysterious Ramirez Brothers. Y'know, like O.J. Simpson is devoting all of his time to "finding the real killer."

In fact he was saying he is moving to a new house shortly prior to the scam, so maybe he did move. I guess with $30,000 you can buy a house in Blythevile - sounds like a cheap place to me.

Maybe he's going to spend the rest of his life trying to hunt down those mysterious Ramirez Brothers.

All he needs is to pull himself and David infront a mirror and there you are - the Ramierez :P

I wonder if he can even look at himself in the mirror.

I don't think the devil would see his reflection :flame: , oh wait, that's a vampire.

Any idea if Lonnie is still in the same place or has he moved without leaving a forwarding address?

Maybe he's going to spend the rest of his life trying to hunt down those mysterious Ramirez Brothers. Y'know, like O.J. Simpson is devoting all of his time to "finding the real killer."

Think he'll put out a reward and maybe write a book "If I Really Pressed Those Hurricane Discs"????

Think he'll put out a reward and maybe write a book "If I Really Pressed Those Hurricane Discs"????

:rofl2: Good one Rycheage!!

Now that is funny! :drink::rofl:

A good friend of mine pointed this auction out to me this morning:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170094147355

Boy....it sure looks like a certain someone we know selling that lot of CDs.... <_<

Boy....it sure looks like a certain someone we know selling that lot of CDs.... <_<

Wow - that has GOT to be him!

I know the guy who won the lot - a really good seller on Ebay. I am going to contact him.

Wow - that has GOT to be him!

I know the guy who won the lot - a really good seller on Ebay. I am going to contact him.

Yeah, backed. That's definitely got to be him. If that's a legit sale and delivery and the winning bidder ges all those CDs... and I mean IF... then that's a f*cking amazing good deal. But I guess it's a pretty massive IF. I wouldn't like to be the one sending the $$$.

I think its time to reveal a few details about Lonnie´s case, instead try to explain the history, I will post here a few emails:

********************************************************************************

----- Original Message -----

To: Adriano Boimel

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:13 AM

Subject: Re: cds

No i still have not received the cd's back yet. As far as paypal goes, they will not withdraw anything from my bank account anymore for some odd reason. So i have had to get a certified cashiers check which will be placed in the mail to them today. They are handling all this now, so i like everyone else is at their mercy. If you do not believe that then i'm sorry it's the truth. As far as re-sending the cd's, i'm not gonna do that, you have already burned that bridge

********************************************************************************

To: adboimel

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:51 PM

Subject: Re: cds

I will try and explain this so you can understand. With everything that has transpired involving paypal, they will not draft or take any money direct from my bank account, for 2 reasons, one the account could be closed(which it is not) or it could be disputed and in which case the money would be returned to me. Now with that being said i would never do either of the 2, i would have never went thru the trouble of getting the loan if i planned something like that. Now the only way they will accept any kind of payment from me is via a certified cashiers check drawn from my local bank. They will then process all the returns. They have been in contact with my attorney and have all the transaction numbers and amounts. The check was mailed to them via registered mail and should hopefully be received within a couple of days, then this whole mess in regards to the money everyone is owed will be over and done. I still have a case going on with what all you people want to call "people that do not exist" which we are preparing to go to court over now.

Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 11:15 AM

Subject: Re: refund

As of yesterday, Paypal had not yet received the check, my attorney is in constant contact with them. Once they receive the check then the refunds will be given. At which order they will process them i am not sure. To them one is not more important than the other. I would assume they will do them all at once, but i do not know that for sure. The check was mailed certified mail late Tuesday, it usually takes 3-4 days to go from here to there. So i would think it would arrive there today. That is all the info i have right now.

Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 11:37 AM

I just got off the phone with my attorney, i asked if he minded me giving you his number, he said he has no reason to speak with you as the case is with Paypal. He also advised me not to give you or anyone else anymore involving this case. I have provided you all the information i can.

Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 12:16 AM

I can assure you the certified check was mailed. If you are going to start with all the speculation etc again, we can stop talking now, and you can talk with paypal. I have been very civil in trying to give you all the info i could. So if you want to start with all that, then it stops right here. I can not control how paypal is going to do the refunds, as far as who is first and who is last. That is totally out of my control. I have done everything the way i was told to. I don't make the rules, and neither do you or anyone from HH. So everyone can say what they want, they have no idea what is going on with everything, so i just let them ramble on. You will be getting your money, but as to what order it will be done in, i have no clue.

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:42 PM

I told you that you are going to get refunded, now i can not help what you are sick and tired of. I am not in control of this, it is in paypal's hands. I do in fact know several people have been refunded in the last few days. I did exactly what Paypal said HAD to be done. I am more sick of all of this from you and all the HH crew, so if this is the stance you want to take consider our correspondence over and you can just wait it out like everyone else.

I am waiting for your comments....

Adriano

Well ..., I have not been refunded yet. <_<