• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on my $116.20

Still waiting on my 103.50!!! Rich

Still waiting on my $116.20

Still waiting on my 103.50!!! Rich

If I am understanding my Paypal Resolution Center messages correctly, I guess I had 2 complaints open. The first was a claim against Lonnie and the second was a chargeback from my credit card company that backs my Paypal account. It looks like Paypal has combined the two complaints and has closed the case, with my credit card company refunding my lost money. I am very glad I had my credit card as my funding source instead of a bank account. This would have been a much larger nightmare if that hadn't been the case. I think I now know why Paypal is always trying to get me to add a bank account. It makes it harder for me to get any type of refund and easier for Paypal to keep any money they have made on a fraudulent transaction. In the end I got my refund, but it certainly WAS NOT FROM LONNIE or what ever his name is now. Hopefully this will give Paypal a little more initiative to go after Lonnie since it is now THEY who have lost money from him.

If I am understanding my Paypal Resolution Center messages correctly, I guess I had 2 complaints open. The first was a claim against Lonnie and the second was a chargeback from my credit card company that backs my Paypal account. It looks like Paypal has combined the two complaints and has closed the case, with my credit card company refunding my lost money. I am very glad I had my credit card as my funding source instead of a bank account. This would have been a much larger nightmare if that hadn't been the case. I think I now know why Paypal is always trying to get me to add a bank account. It makes it harder for me to get any type of refund and easier for Paypal to keep any money they have made on a fraudulent transaction. In the end I got my refund, but it certainly WAS NOT FROM LONNIE or what ever his name is now. Hopefully this will give Paypal a little more initiative to go after Lonnie since it is now THEY who have lost money from him.

I am very glad that you had your credit card as your funding source! This is excately how mine is set up. It got to the point where I had to because of deadbeats out there. My credit card company has bailed me out on a few occasions. I think you are SMART having it set up that way. Shame we can't go with a easy bank withdraw but man I tell ya with people out there like Lonnie and others we gotta cover our bases! Like you stated above HOPEFULLY paypal will get more aggressive since they LOST money! Glad you got your money back! :)

does anybody knows where is Lonnie and the refunds??????????

I've still seen him logged on from time to time so I know he is still around. I got my refund several weeks back but then again it was only $20 from 1 CD I pre-ordered. Of course he owes you a LOT more, I sure hope you see it my friend!

Here a little update on my situation:

My PayPal claim against Lonnie has been decided in my favour. But they can not make any reimbursement, unfortunately. (as expected ! <_< ) As stated in the PayPal T's&C's this can not be guaranteed, bla, bla, bla ....

I can trust them to do their best to pull back any money from his account, as long as there ever will be any money. Bla, bla, bla ......

So ..., there I am. -_- Because I ordered my bank to recall the PayPal debit note, there is this minus amount of 115,44$ on my PayPal account, which for this reason is still blocked and inaccessible. :angry:

In a friendly second email PayPal kindly proposed that I transfer this amount back to the PayPal account so that I can use it again.

So much to customer satisfaction ............ ! :angry:

Lonnie, where is my money ?!?!?!??!?!

Hey Swazi....you should just do what PAYPAL and E Bay allows all the scam and con artists to do all the time......just create yourself a brand new paypal account as though you were someone else and carry on as though nothing ever happened!!!! I don't know why we honest people can't start doing the same thing all the thieves do......... :headbanger:

LONNIE, PAY US OUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!! YOU ASKED 7-10 DAYS SINCE LAST WEEK BECAUSE YOU ARE ASKING A LOAN....THE TIME IS EXPIRING THIS WEEKEND...I WILL NOT ACCEPT IF YOU DON´T REFUND ME, YOU GOT THE CDS THAT YOU SOLD ME, I WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING AS YOU KNOW, BECAUSE YOU ASKED TO USPS (??????) TO DEVOLVE THE PACKAGE (AFTER MORE THAN 1 MONTH WAITING)...

NOW YOU NEED TO REPAY ME THE $1,011 THAT I SENT YOU. STOP WITH YOUR SILENCE AND TELL ME ABOUT MY MONEY!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON´T MAKE WHAT IS RIGHT, YOU WILL RESPOND TO YOUR POLICE, I WILL REPORT THE CASE TO WW.IC3.GOV/COMPLAINT, BE SURE!!!!!!

A couple of posts deleted.

Let's settle down a bit. I'm in communication with Lonnie behind the scenes. He assures me that the loan acquisition is indeed in progress, but it's just taking some time with the bank to get the approval and the paperwork done. He anticipates things being finalized and funds deposited next week.

If you are not one of the people directly affected by this, please refrain from "piling on" in this thread.

Thanks,

-Dan

That is all great, but I still think he could of emailed the people who considered him friends and let us know that the refunds would be happening soon. I for one havent heard anything from him since this all transpired, and I was never one to come down on anyone. I just think some communication would be nice.

Let's settle down a bit. I'm in communication with Lonnie behind the scenes. He assures me that the loan acquisition is indeed in progress, but it's just taking some time with the bank to get the approval and the paperwork done. He anticipates things being finalized and funds deposited next week.

If you are not one of the people directly affected by this, please refrain from "piling on" in this thread.

Thanks,

-Dan

Thanks,

-Dan

Sorry boss. My bad. :unsure:

Dan,

Just to clarify, Lonnie owes me:

1) $950.00 because I bought a few rarities from his collection (???), I paid jan, 13. I will never receive any package ith any rarity. He is telling he asked to USPS to devolve the package, restained by US customs after one month (!!!!)...do not ask me how he made this kind of solicitation.

2) I also sent him the payment for 3 Hurricane cds, more $61.97, jan 25. I can expect until all honest people that made the pre-orders to receive first, no problem.

So he owes me twice, that is a fact. Last week he promised me to refund the money during this week...no replies, no news, nothing...only silence...I am trying to receive what is mine, $1,011 is a lot of money.

He sent me a message saying if I would make another threat, I will be the LAST to receive the refund...I have the right to make public my own thoughts to the community. Ask Georg about his ideas...

Any doubt?

all the best

Adriano

Just to clarify a couple of things. First off i am not here to argue or get into a confrontation. As Dan stated I have been speaking with Dan and have let him know everything that is going on. Once everything is done which i will know the exact day late friday after my meeting with the bank. Once that is done everyone will be refunded in full.

Now I am going address what Adriano is saying. I did tell Adriano that if he continued to threaten me he would be the last one refunded. Now the reason being, I am getting daily emails from him with constant threats etc. Then I receive emails from him saying "he should be refunded first". I told him repeatedly the person affected the most with the biggest loss would be refunded first. He didn't like that answer, he then wants to be told the exact day, and i can understand that. I gave him the same info i have given Dan. It still was not good enough for him. He keeps saying if this is not done by such and such date he is going to do this and do that. Frankly i am sick of it. So i told Adriano if he can not speak to me in a cilvilized tone i would not answer anymore of his emails or messages, he continued with the same thing over and over, so i did just that. The refunds are not going to be done the way Adriano wants them, or the order he wants them. There is alot more but i am leaving it at that.

As i said i am not here posting for a confrontation or to stir shit up. But this needed to be addressed and that is exactly what i am doing. With that said, that is the end of it. Once everything is in motion all involved will be let know, and all the info will be reported to Dan, exactly as it has been handled so far.

Lon