Lonnie Holdaway and the Hurricane CD reissues scam

Is "Carlos" one of the infamous "Ramirez Brothers"?

Maybe it was Richard? He did like AC/DC.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this email from the winner of that auction:

Tim,

Good to hear from you. I got all the cds without any problem from those guys so I don't think they are the crooks. At least I got what I paid for.

Go figure...... :blink:

Interesting that he says they got all the CDs.... apple222 has left no feedback relating to this auction for "woodmccorner", and look at the feedback that woodmccorner left for apple222 on March 29th:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...94147355&de=off

Excellent Ebayer......Box #1 is on the way, Box #2 shipped on 3/29/07....Thanks

So, on the 29th, Box 1 was on the way, and the second box had just shipped....but he's already gotten all the CDs.... hot damn the USPS musta kicked some ass on those packages!

There are some somewhat interesting similarities......in the feedback that has been left for other's.....

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&item=-1&de=off

Wonder if apple222 had some prior dealings with Lovid before with other ID's? :blink:

Wood, most folks introduce themselves to the forum, first.....before getting into a major discussion/thread and/or kinda touchy subject.....especially with a few folks here! :screwy:

Actually, if you look a bit deeper, you see that he bought a Ron Keel Anthology cd from osiyo11, who sells that stuff. I think that seller may be Ron Keel or someone who is selling for him. Maybe Sam can confirm through RK who and where that cd went to!!??

osiyo11 is Ron Keel and I will find out where it went....

Sure as shit this is Lonnie's auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170094147355

It just screams it, same town, new seller, uses all caps. Family store my ass. Same CDs that he commonly sells. I'd be pissed as hell if I were out any money and this little fuck is still around spending it, I'd certainly consider a road trip to pay a little visit. Does he think we are that stupid? What an asshole.

It just screams it, same town, new seller, uses all caps. Family store my ass. Same CDs that he commonly sells. I'd be pissed as hell if I were out any money and this little fuck is still around spending it, I'd certainly consider a road trip to pay a little visit. Does he think we are that stupid? What an asshole.

Wow, check out the pool table he bought with our money...it's in the third pic on the auction.

You're such a dickwad Lonnie...I wouldn't wipe the jizz out of your mom's crack when I got done you fuck!

Jarred

Yep, that's gotta be him. Whenever he would send me trade lists, they ALWAYS looked like that. All caps with the "..." in between.

And as anyone who's traded with him can attest to, it's no surprise there's a pack of smokes in the picture, either. Maybe he did that on purpose, leaving little clues behind?

Yep, that's gotta be him. Whenever he would send me trade lists, they ALWAYS looked like that. All caps with the "..." in between.

And as anyone who's traded with him can attest to, it's no surprise there's a pack of smokes in the picture, either. Maybe he did that on purpose, leaving little clues behind?

Yep, all the stuff I ever got from him reeked of cigarette smoke. I think good ole' Lon is going to be on the same level as Arwine around here. We'll be tracking him down and warning people about him forever.

I don't think anyone else has gotten their money back, I would think they would have mentioned it here if they had.

F*ck Lonnie for ever doing such a thing. :2up:

This thread stays on topic. Period.

-Dan

Are you referring to my post or did you delete some other posts? I thought my comments were on topic? Just want to make sure I'm following the rules.

-Dan

Are you referring to my post or did you delete some other posts? I thought my comments were on topic? Just want to make sure I'm following the rules.

It was other posts that were deleted.

-Dan

Sorry, I should have been clearer. No problem with your posts...

-Dan

I decided to make public the last emails from Lonnie:

----- Original Message -----

To: Adriano Boimel

Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:45 PM

Subject: Re: REFUND...

First off, that auction has nothing to do with me at all. I haven't sold anything on ebay in a while. Second of all , you have done exactly what i knew you would. I don't care what you think, But you know what, i told you i was done playing your little game, deal with paypal from here on out, I tried being cordial with you and you did the same thing you always do, run back to the fucktards at HH and talk more shit. Like i told you before paypal has been issuing refunds, i will get the names email addresses of the ones refunded so far so you can contact them and see for yourself. So do it on your own because i am done with all your accusations.

Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:03 PM

What did i tell you, do you not understand? i am done dealing with you. Paypal has your money. I will be in contact with my attorney tomorrow and i will gladly get the list of those who have been refunded, then you can take that and post it over at HH like you have everything else. As far as that auction goes, contact the winning bidder, hell email the seller....cuz i had nothing and i do mean nothing to do with it.

Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 12:10 AM

Subject: Re: REFUND..

I will gladly have my attorney contact anyone. I don't owe Herve anything. Georg will be getting his money very soon as will Sebastian. But this is not about them, this is about you. The Hurricane matter is the most important one of all. It is being handled first. the rest will be taken care of after the fact. So take that back to HH as well.

Does anybody trust in him??????

all the best

Adriano - adboimel@uol.com.br

• 2023 Gold Donors
I decided to make public the last emails from Lonnie:

Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:45 PM

First off, that auction has nothing to do with me at all. I haven't sold anything on ebay in a while. Second of all , you have done exactly what i knew you would. I don't care what you think, But you know what, i told you i was done playing your little game, deal with paypal from here on out, I tried being cordial with you and you did the same thing you always do, run back to the fucktards at HH and talk more shit. Like i told you before paypal has been issuing refunds, i will get the names email addresses of the ones refunded so far so you can contact them and see for yourself. So do it on your own because i am done with all your accusations.

Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:03 PM

What did i tell you, do you not understand? i am done dealing with you. Paypal has your money. I will be in contact with my attorney tomorrow and i will gladly get the list of those who have been refunded, then you can take that and post it over at HH like you have everything else. As far as that auction goes, contact the winning bidder, hell email the seller....cuz i had nothing and i do mean nothing to do with it.

Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 12:10 AM

Subject: Re: REFUND..

I will gladly have my attorney contact anyone. I don't owe Herve anything. Georg will be getting his money very soon as will Sebastian. But this is not about them, this is about you. The Hurricane matter is the most important one of all. It is being handled first. the rest will be taken care of after the fact. So take that back to HH as well.

Does anybody trust in him??????

all the best

Adriano - adboimel@uol.com.br

How does lrc know that you've been posting "everything" on HH forums, especially since lrc hasn't been active here since March 23 or so? :screwy: Watching and/or checking under another name....have been you, recently? :wacko:

How does lrc know that you've been posting "everything" on HH forums, especially since lrc hasn't been active here since March 23 or so? :screwy: Watching and/or checking under another name....have been you, recently? :wacko:

I'm kinda hurt that Lonnie called all of us at H.H. "fucktards." Brings a tear to my eye :crying:

I'm kinda hurt that Lonnie called all of us at H.H. "fucktards." Brings a tear to my eye :crying:

There is only one FUCKTARD involved here and that is that worthless piece of shit :fu:

How does lrc know that you've been posting "everything" on HH forums, especially since lrc hasn't been active here since March 23 or so? :screwy:

I've been thinking the same thing...maybe there is someone on the board who has been feeding Lonnie info?

Just cleaning up my inbox and found a delightful little note I got from Lon back in Sept. and I thought I'd share some of the BS he fed me...

Hi Lonnie, I was wondering if you knew of any kind of tentative release date on the Hurricane reissues? I am really looking forward to those. Also, will there be any bonus material included on the reissues? Thanks!

Rick

Rick

Hey dude, great to hear from you......the dates on the Hurricane stuff have been pushed till early 07, actually Over the Edge+2 will be released in January......Slave+2/Live in Hollywood+1 both of those will hit the streets in Febuary, and the EP+3 will hit the streets in March.........

The reason for the delays are like this, we hit a snag on the EP, as we wanted to use the "japanese artwork" so of course we had to jump thru hoops to get the rights etc, we finally got those, then i had to wait for Kelly to come off tour w/Foreigner to get me the bonus tracks, then of course everything had to meet his approval, which was cool, so there was a few weeks of Fed Exing stuff back and forth with some revisions here and there......And finally on each release we wanted the liner notes updated to current quotes from all the members with their thoughts of the records today........

We just signed a deal with "Select-O-Hits" for Distribution all over the Us which will put the cd's in stores like Wal Mart/Target as well as your big retailers.......I will give you the heads up right before they come out in case you want to get a copy early......I am planning on offering them here at HH a week before the release date ......Ok dude talk to you soon.....

Take care

Lonnie

I probably will regret mentioning this but my neice and her husband live in Lons town and know him, he knows them as well, i don't think they are freinds but just know who each other are, i mentioned them once (and him) to them once and they said they knew who he each other was. I had no dealings with Lon, other than the free cdrs he made that he sent me- i think i may have sent him $3 for P&H. But anyways everyone is always talking about "going to visit him" and i'm sure no-one actually will but i could if i wanted to because i live so close to him compared to others here. But i have no reason to and probably would'nt in the first place even if i was one of the gang that got ripped off. It's easy to say your gonna go take care of it but is it really worth it? When this rip off thing first was mentioned on the boards my first reaction was to call them and ask about him, but then i thought no i should'nt get involved, it has nothing to do with them and what would they care about sum internet shit, they would just think i spent too much time online,lol. Anyways i don't know why i am even mentioning this other than i am kinda drunk,lol, and thought i would post a thought about this unfortunate incident. I do hope you all get justice from this. But i seriously doubt anyone is gonna get in a car and drive to Pochaontas Arkansas or wherever it is Lon lives, i forget at the moment,lol.

Just cleaning up my inbox and found a delightful little note I got from Lon back in Sept. and I thought I'd share some of the BS he fed me...

Hi Lonnie, I was wondering if you knew of any kind of tentative release date on the Hurricane reissues? I am really looking forward to those. Also, will there be any bonus material included on the reissues? Thanks!

Rick

Rick

Hey dude, great to hear from you......the dates on the Hurricane stuff have been pushed till early 07, actually Over the Edge+2 will be released in January......Slave+2/Live in Hollywood+1 both of those will hit the streets in Febuary, and the EP+3 will hit the streets in March.........

The reason for the delays are like this, we hit a snag on the EP, as we wanted to use the "japanese artwork" so of course we had to jump thru hoops to get the rights etc, we finally got those, then i had to wait for Kelly to come off tour w/Foreigner to get me the bonus tracks, then of course everything had to meet his approval, which was cool, so there was a few weeks of Fed Exing stuff back and forth with some revisions here and there......And finally on each release we wanted the liner notes updated to current quotes from all the members with their thoughts of the records today........

We just signed a deal with "Select-O-Hits" for Distribution all over the Us which will put the cd's in stores like Wal Mart/Target as well as your big retailers.......I will give you the heads up right before they come out in case you want to get a copy early......I am planning on offering them here at HH a week before the release date ......Ok dude talk to you soon.....

Take care

Lonnie

Looks like the same stuff he was PMing me.

We also had many pm's back in forth in regards to that Binding Blue band with Roxy Blue and Tora Tora members. I kept telling him I couldn't find anything on line about them but he kept saying that they were working on a site. I thought something was starting to seem strange. So I guess it's now safe to say that that band never existed. :angry:

How does lrc know that you've been posting "everything" on HH forums, especially since lrc hasn't been active here since March 23 or so? :screwy:

I've been thinking the same thing...maybe there is someone on the board who has been feeding Lonnie info?

Nope...Lonnie's been logging in as GlamStealer09 and reading everything for himself. He signed up from a different IP address for his new user ID, so it hasn't been blocked....not yet at least.

Read here: http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=12120&st=786#

Nope...Lonnie's been logging in as GlamStealer09 and reading everything for himself. He signed up from a different IP address for his new user ID, so it hasn't been blocked....not yet at least.

Read here: http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=12120&st=786#

Fixed.

-Dan

• 2 weeks later...