Lonnie Holdaway and the Hurricane CD reissues scam

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost makes you wish he would pull something on them. I have a "Told You So" card I'd love to fling at someone :lol:

Maybe Lonnie is planning to have a vendor booth at Rocklahoma, selling his Hurricane and Billy Squier reissues? :whistle:

Seems as though Lonnie is looking for people to caravan to the show in Oklahoma. He says to let him know and he and his "guys" (maybe the Melendez Bros.) will caravan down with ya.

What a kick in the ass it would be if about 10 members who got screwed replied to his little caravan offer. Tell ya what, if I had given him any money I'd be the first one to sign for his little caravan. :2up:

I live in Tulsa, ..I'd be happy to help. I think Studboy and a few others might head that way too. We'll be the one's wearing shirts saying "The Anti-Lonnie League." :lol:

...Tim

But would you truly drive an actual Caravan? :lol:

It would depend on the gas milage it got. It's about $3.00 for the cheap stuff here. <_<

...Tim

Hey now... I was just quotin' Lonnie there with the "caravan" thing. Also, your Hurricane releases have been mailed.

PS ~ I think somebody ought to drive a hearst.

Hey now... I was just quotin' Lonnie there with the "caravan" thing. Also, your Hurricane releases have been mailed.

PS ~ I think somebody ought to drive a hearst.

Why, you feel a myocardial infarction coming on? :blink: Don't look at the light!

...Tim

I sure hope Lonnie drives safe on the way to Oklahoma... we wouldn't want him to have "another" accident would we...? :blink:

My stomach got upset at the thought, and I vomited all over the cd he just sent me. Can I get another copy, please?

...Tim

well to bump this up a little... Lonnie is logged on to another board hopefully he doesn't rip them off as well

Hi metalhead, thanks for the warning.

I haven't been here for awhile, so it took me sometime to read most of this serious issue.

very sad indeed, i hope everyones gets his money back.

"I receive a several warnings about it yesterday and also a pm from Lon saying he was ripped too and the all history is yet to be told."

Anyway i will probably banned him till everything is solved.

Thanks again

well to bump this up a little... Lonnie is logged on to another board hopefully he doesn't rip them off as well

I haven't been here for awhile, so it took me sometime to read most of this serious issue.

"I receive a several warnings about it yesterday and also a pm from Lon saying he was ripped too and the all history is yet to be told."

Thanks again

Good to see ya back here ppfinder.... :drink:

Thanks again

Good to see ya back here ppfinder.... :drink:

:drink: I would love to pay you a real beer, but i'm too far for that. I'll guess i have to drink the two bottles . lol

Lon should be behind bars. Can anybody actually do anything to him without it costing them everything they own??

• 2 weeks later...

I see Mr. Honesty is at it again...oh and love this post of his:

O yea, sharing rare music and hooking everyone with free CDRs - sounds familiar?

I wonder what his next stunt would be...

Maybe Hurricane re-issues.........LMAO :fu: Lovid

I wonder if Lovid ever got his car feexed???

:drag: "Here I go to the Post Office with my boxes and boxes of Hurricane CD's in a snowstorm when I crash into a pile of bullshit. Oh no!! Now I've done it!!"

Evertime I see that this thread has been updated, I keep my fingers crossed that someone will have some news regarding Lonnie's pending incarceration. I guess that's just wishfull thinking but man, if there's any cocksucker who deserves it, it's this loser. :2up:

Evertime I see that this thread has been updated, I keep my fingers crossed that someone will have some news regarding Lonnie's pending incarceration. I guess that's just wishfull thinking but man, if there's any cocksucker who deserves it, it's this loser. :2up:

I hate to say it but I don't think it's ever going to happen.

I decided to make this message public:

----- Original Message -----

To: adboimel

Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:38 PM

Subject: Re: Rocklahoma Fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adriano

I don't know what you are trying to prove, my plans have changed and i won't be attending Rocklahoma as i will be in the process of moving to Boston at that time. But for the last time, you problem is with Paypal for your money, even if i were going to Rocklahoma i wouldn't give you anything. I emailed you all the stuff you wanted the other day and of course got no reply, so i am finished dealing with you. I will not be replying anymore to your emails or corresponding in any way. I did what i was told to do by paypal so deal with them i am through with it altogether......

:2up:

adboimel <adboimel@uol.com.br> wrote:

Hi Lonnie.

How are you? I hope everything is fine. I would like to tell you that I am going to the US next july to see the Rocklahoma Fest (!!!), I am one of the members of a brasilian crew including 20 big Hard Rock fans. I hope to meet you at the festival, so we can talk eye to eye. I can´t wait for july, 13.

all the best

Adriano

(YES, I WAS EXTREMELY SARCASTIC :banger: ) :baneed::fu:

I decided to make this message public:

----- Original Message -----

To: adboimel

Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:38 PM

Subject: Re: Rocklahoma Fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adriano

I don't know what you are trying to prove, my plans have changed and i won't be attending Rocklahoma as i will be in the process of moving to Boston at that time. But for the last time, you problem is with Paypal for your money, even if i were going to Rocklahoma i wouldn't give you anything. I emailed you all the stuff you wanted the other day and of course got no reply, so i am finished dealing with you. I will not be replying anymore to your emails or corresponding in any way. I did what i was told to do by paypal so deal with them i am through with it altogether......

:2up:

adboimel <adboimel@uol.com.br> wrote:

Hi Lonnie.

How are you? I hope everything is fine. I would like to tell you that I am going to the US next july to see the Rocklahoma Fest (!!!), I am one of the members of a brasilian crew including 20 big Hard Rock fans. I hope to meet you at the festival, so we can talk eye to eye. I can´t wait for july, 13.

all the best

Adriano

(YES, I WAS EXTREMELY SARCASTIC :banger: ) :baneed::fu:

Lonnie is such a liar that he probably IS planning on being there. Moving to Boston??? Yeah, right.