Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

never heard about Franco being a pedophile but anything is possible I guess but I would need some serious evidence before I labelled anyone with that moniker...

I read a bit more on it last night after my post and apparently the age of consent where he was at is 17 years old anyway. It's 16 in Australia. Looks like Karpethead is one of "those guys." Jumps the gun with idiotic comments before actually applying a little bit of common sense and logic to the situation at hand. Not a fan of that type of rubbish at all. Hate it, in fact.

Notice how he conveniently ignored your response?

:popcorn:

Interstellar - decent sci-fi flick...worth checking out if you are a fan of the genre

Is this available, yet, or did you see it in theatre?

Transcendence - this was better than I expected but I would not call it great...worth watching once

This is that Johnny Depp film, right? It started off with promise, but quickly trailed off.

Divergent- this was a pretty good movie and I'm curious about part 2 that opens in March

I never bothered with this, as I admit being prejudice towards younger actors. Is it that good? Maybe I'll check it out.

Interstellar - decent sci-fi flick...worth checking out if you are a fan of the genre

Is this available, yet, or did you see it in theatre?

Downloaded...

Transcendence - this was better than I expected but I would not call it great...worth watching once

This is that Johnny Depp film, right? It started off with promise, but quickly trailed off.

I like Depp so I give his movies a little more leeway when it comes to criticism...

Divergent- this was a pretty good movie and I'm curious about part 2 that opens in March

I never bothered with this, as I admit being prejudice towards younger actors. Is it that good? Maybe I'll check it out.

This is another of the 'Hunger Games' type movie series which are geared toward a younger audience...that said I still enjoyed it...

I never bothered with this, as I admit being prejudice towards younger actors.

Really? I really don't care either way, I guess, if the movie is good. But if I had to choose one way or other, I hate looking at old people. I'd much rather a young girl with loose morals on my TV screen than Agatha Christie or Nicholas Cage. ;)

Really? I really don't care either way, I guess, if the movie is good. But if I had to choose one way or other, I hate looking at old people. I'd much rather a young girl with loose morals on my TV screen than Agatha Christie or Nicholas Cage. ;)

Agatha Christie? She's an author. And dead :)

lol. See what I mean. Old people...

I now realise is was Angela Salesbury and Lansbury or something, but I thought for a moment that Agatha Christie was from 'Murder She Wrote.' :lol:

I now realise is was Angela Salesbury and Lansbury or something, but I thought for a moment that Agatha Christie was from 'Murder She Wrote.' :lol:

Ahem...that is not my quote...it is Karpets quote....

• My Little Pony

Leviathan (2014)

A Russian film that appears to be loosely based on a few other stories. It follows a man fighting to keep his house, while the mayor is unlawfully taking his property. This is very well done, but it's not exactly a feel good movie. It's one of those emotional rollercoaster films: one scene you're laughing, the next all hell's breaking loose. But, like I said, it's very well done -- I think it made a lot of top ten lists -- so it's recommended.

Ahem...that is not my quote...it is Karpets quote....

Haha, whoops. Sorry mate. That makes sense, though. I should have figured that only the Man With A Face Full Of Carpet would make a comment that stupid. :lol: He seems well trained in it. ;)

Gone Girl - Good stuff

John Wick - also good stuff

The Magnificent Seven

Return of the Magnificent Seven

Guns of the Magnificent Seven

The Magnificent Seven Ride

Absolutely love them

"The A-Team" (2010)

The campy '80s TV action series is turned into a big, loud, dumb, expensive shoot'em up, blow'em up flick (were you expecting something else?). Enjoyable, but disposable popcorn fun.

Lucy with Scarlett+Johansson+hot+photos+%281%29.jp:tits: Loved it. :D

Love her! Speaking of which I did like that movie too and it was only her voice...

So saw Lucy and boy, not my cup of tea AT ALL. Highly un-recommendable.

Agreed, was looking forward to it but was a bit of a stinker!

Since today's bitterly cold/snowy/windy weather was declared dangerous to human health we hunkered down in the house and passed the time with a double feature of "Airplane!" (1980) and "Airplane II: The Sequel!" (1982). I've seen them both dozens n' dozens of times of course, but I never get tired of watching'em (or endlessly quoting 'em)!!

• My Little Pony

Got 2/3rds of the way through the Jurassic Park trilogy with the sprites. Excellent stuff and the kiddies enjoyed them too, tomorrow JP III.

I'm looking forward to the new film.

Got 2/3rds of the way through the Jurassic Park trilogy with the sprites. Excellent stuff and the kiddies enjoyed them too, tomorrow JP III.

I'm looking forward to the new film.

Never mind the kids loving this(which they do) I love these movies and very much looking forward to the new one.

Star Wars Episode 1. Exactly as I remembered. A big pile of badly cast, directed, idiotic dialog, could go on forever. Not to mention way too much cg.

As promised to the missus I have to somehow get through 2 and 3 as well as 4-6 which have all been tarnished.

• My Little Pony

Star Wars Episode 1. Exactly as I remembered. A big pile of badly cast, directed, idiotic dialog, could go on forever. Not to mention way too much cg.

As promised to the missus I have to somehow get through 2 and 3 as well as 4-6 which have all been tarnished.

The Holy Trilogy is not tarnished. Do you not have the original theatrical releases on DVD?