Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The sun is shining here

Who's in that....????????

OOOpppppps

Wrong thread, what a dickhead :whistle::rofl2:

Finally saw "Iron Man" last night and it kicked ass!

FRIDAY THE 13TH (2009)

Jason is far & away my favorite slasher and I was psyched to see this latest incarnation. The movie isn't perfect, but none of the Friday the 13ths are, and this one did an decent job of merging the old with the new. Good cinematography, good direction, a badass Jason (he actually moves fast again!), lots of kills, tons of norks (topless waterskiing, baby!) and just enough red stuff to keep us gorehounds happy...though they really should have pushed the violence further, IMO.

'Saw IV' - loved it.

'Saw V' - loved it. Actually really like how they're tying everything in/up. The girls in this one were all gorgeous too. I'm guessing there's going to be a sixth with regard to what was in the box for the ex-wife? I kind of hope not, that this one was the conclusion... but we'll see.

'Children of Men' ; this one was so shit I just wanted to break everything in my room after seeing it. I curse myself for staying up to see this shit.

FRIDAY THE 13TH (2009)

Jason is far & away my favorite slasher and I was psyched to see this latest incarnation. The movie isn't perfect, but none of the Friday the 13ths are, and this one did an decent job of merging the old with the new. Good cinematography, good direction, a badass Jason (he actually moves fast again!), lots of kills, tons of norks (topless waterskiing, baby!) and just enough red stuff to keep us gorehounds happy...though they really should have pushed the violence further, IMO.

I'm sure they're saving some nice deep red stuff for the eventual "uncut, unrated" DVD version that's sure to appear down the road. :axe:

'Saw IV' - loved it.

'Saw V' - loved it. Actually really like how they're tying everything in/up. The girls in this one were all gorgeous too. I'm guessing there's going to be a sixth with regard to what was in the box for the ex-wife? I kind of hope not, that this one was the conclusion... but we'll see.

I didn't like the 5th one at all. It was like a bad detective film IMO. I liked the idea of setting all the victims against each other, but it goes so far away from what the early films were all about - & I could see the ending coming a mile off. There was hardly any gore in it. They are making a 6th one right now, but I'm gonna forget they even made any past the excellent SAW IV....

Just watched a couple of classics.....

Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Monty Python's The Life of Brian

AH classic stuff there Man.... :bowdown:

You lucky b'strd !!!!

'Saw IV' - loved it.

I didn't like the 5th one at all. It was like a bad detective film IMO. I liked the idea of setting all the victims against each other, but it goes so far away from what the early films were all about - & I could see the ending coming a mile off. There was hardly any gore in it. They are making a 6th one right now, but I'm gonna forget they even made any past the excellent SAW IV....

:lol: Exactly what my brother said about it before I put it on. I didn't see that at all. Well, obviously the gore was less (except for the pendulum scene which was one of the worst yet) but I couldn't care less about that. The side story was random and kind of average (minus the sexy girls), but I thought the main story was pretty cool, and just a pure continuation of 'IV'. I watched them one after another, and it was like one extended film.

Curious case of benjamin button .... surreal but entertaining

A bit like your fucking brain mate!! haha

'Saw IV' - loved it.

:lol: Exactly what my brother said about it before I put it on. I didn't see that at all. Well, obviously the gore was less (except for the pendulum scene which was one of the worst yet) but I couldn't care less about that. The side story was random and kind of average (minus the sexy girls), but I thought the main story was pretty cool, and just a pure continuation of 'IV'. I watched them one after another, and it was like one extended film.

You know that III and IV happened at the same time? The reason they're somewhat confusing is that all the events happen at the exact same time in both films, something you only realise if you watch them back to back. I thought they should've released III and IV together so as not to confuse people with the plot....