Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Syriana' - what a shit movie. I really hated this. I didn't understand why most the characters did what and what link they had to anyone, or who they were. The movie was cold as ice and did not allow for one second for the viewer to get involved or interested. Very poor.

'Vantage Point' - man, I loved this. Excellent action film!

'Syriana' - what a shit movie. I really hated this. I didn't understand why most the characters did what and what link they had to anyone, or who they were. The movie was cold as ice and did not allow for one second for the viewer to get involved or interested. Very poor.

I'll back you up on both of those. :drink:

I'll back you up on both of those. :drink:

Yeah, I was warned about that 'Syriana' film by friends so I went in with low expectations, but seriously didn't imagine it'd be as bad as they said... if not even worse than I expected. But it really was.

SEVEN POUNDS

One of Will Smith's best performances here, is worth watching because of him. The plot is pretty slow-moving & confusing though, but it's worth it for an excellent ending (avoid all ending spoilers before you see it!) Probably better to wait & rent the DVD rather than see it at the cinema though....

IT

(Also known as Anger Of The Golem or Curse Of The Golem)

It`s a 1966 horror film starring Roddy McDowell (from Planet Of The Apes) about a museum that houses a strange, indestructable statue called a Golem. Roddy is an assistant curator who is bordering on madness, he finds out the secret of the Golems strengths and wreaks havoc on anyone who crosses him.

This was a film that I saw on tv as a child around 35 years ago and I`ve never seen since.

Quite nostalgic viewing for me.

Strictly for fans of the classic Hammer Horror style.