Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

CHANGELING

Pretty slow moving film, but it's reasonably well made & worth watching. Very predictable storyline though.

Haloween (2007 version)

Watched that the other night. Not a bad remake!

Theres a sequel on it`s way, can`t beat the classic original :tumbsup:

'Dead Silence' ; honestly not too bad. Faron might remember Vinnie from 'Home And Away' (Ryan Kwanten) as the main character here, though it's a US film. If he's putting on a US accent I can't even tell. Haha. With regard to the film, though, a pet peeve of mine is dark films. I HATE them. I hate 'Batman'for that reason alone. 'Sin City' was the first dark film that allowed me to like it. And honestly, this was a pretty average horror flick, but there were a couple of cheap thrills and make-you-jump moments and I guess it wasn't the worst I've ever seen. Decent.

'Feast'; a gore-fest, for kids here like Mark and Tim. I thought it was half decent, but a bit of a waste of time. The executive producers on this half "slap-stick" horror film are none other than Wes Craven, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck! A wtf mix for a bit of a wtf film. Think 'Dusk Til Dawn' but more average. Some sexy girls was about all that kept it afloat for me.

Gran Torino- very good. Clint gives another excellent performance.

Revolutionary Road- As boring as watching paint dry....

Away From Her

Julie Christie as a wife who gets Alzheimers and whilst put in a home forgets about her husband, much to his dismay.

One of those emotional films that make you think about what you have, or had!