Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Saw IV' - loved it.

'Saw V' - loved it. Actually really like how they're tying everything in/up. The girls in this one were all gorgeous too. I'm guessing there's going to be a sixth with regard to what was in the box for the ex-wife? I kind of hope not, that this one was the conclusion... but we'll see.

I didn't like the 5th one at all. It was like a bad detective film IMO. I liked the idea of setting all the victims against each other, but it goes so far away from what the early films were all about - & I could see the ending coming a mile off. There was hardly any gore in it. They are making a 6th one right now, but I'm gonna forget they even made any past the excellent SAW IV....

:lol: Exactly what my brother said about it before I put it on. I didn't see that at all. Well, obviously the gore was less (except for the pendulum scene which was one of the worst yet) but I couldn't care less about that. The side story was random and kind of average (minus the sexy girls), but I thought the main story was pretty cool, and just a pure continuation of 'IV'. I watched them one after another, and it was like one extended film.

You know that III and IV happened at the same time? The reason they're somewhat confusing is that all the events happen at the exact same time in both films, something you only realise if you watch them back to back. I thought they should've released III and IV together so as not to confuse people with the plot....

Nah, I didn't know that. But as I watched 'IV' it became clearly evident that I needed to see 'III' again, and the first two, just for the hell of it.

GRAND TORINO

Good film, slightly predictable ending though, but definitely well worth seeing....

Open Range............damn fine western.....

Santa's Slay............silly horror movie but not bad...

Saw 2.....................better than I expected from the horror genre....might have to check out the fist one now..

Santa's Slay.. With Bill Goldberg, yes?? I laughed My ASS off watching that!!!! :rofl2:

Open Range............damn fine western.....

Santa's Slay............silly horror movie but not bad...

Saw 2.....................better than I expected from the horror genre....might have to check out the fist one now..

Santa's Slay.. With Bill Goldberg, yes?? I laughed My ASS off watching that!!!! :rofl2:

I've got to admit there were several :lol: scenes....

STILETTO---female lead revenge thriller. Quite brutal in parts actually. A pretty lady doing violence to bad men....need I say more.

Village Of The Damned (1960)

Always liked this film, the John Carpenter remake was rubbish

Max Payne - Crap IMO

Rest Stop 2 Don't Look Back - Also crap IMO except for one nice set of :tits: and a fine bit of bluesy rock music I'm still trying to work out who plays it....I think it maybe "Rattlesnake On The Highway" by Brendan McCreary.It comes on a few times throughout the film with the first time being when the two guys and girl head of in their cars to go looking for one of the guys brothers right near the start of the film.

Has anyone seen this film and know if the music I'm talking about is that song :unsure:

61zizTqNsYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

1. Rattlesnake on the Highway (performed by Brendan McCreary)

2. Roadside Assistance

3. Main Title

4. Tom and Marilyn

5. Cleansing the Sinner

6. Jesus, He Forgives You Too (performed by the Rev. Buford 'Buck' Davis and His Minstrel Singers)

7. Creepy Gas Station

8. Marilyn's Blues

9. On The Bus

10. Nicole's Ghost

11. Powertools

12. Tom to the Rescue

13. The Last Stand

14. The Driver Gets Marilyn

15. All That Remains (performed by Raya Yarbrough)

16. Lonely Woman (performed by Brendan McCreary)

17. Trapped

18. Gravely Mistaken Identity

19. Nicole Fights Back

20. Down Home Salvation (performed by the Rev. Buford 'Buck' Davis and His Minstrel Singers)

Anyone seen this and know the music I'm talking about :unsure:

Watched the first half of Cloverfield last night, will watch the other half later today :tumbsup:

Cloverfield

Annoying and a big disappointment :(

The Game Plan

Sentimental comedy featuring the Rock, he`s an American Football star who finds he has a daughter and then has to make drastic changes to his lifestyle, nice film :tumbsup:

'The Eye' ; Well, from the outset, any movie with Jessica Alba in it gets a big thumbs (and other body parts) up from me. But aside from that this was not really too bad at all, for one of those Jap remakes like 'The Grudge' etc. Lots of cheap make-you-jump moments but still a pretty cool film actually.

GRAND TORINO

Good film, slightly predictable ending though, but definitely well worth seeing....

So having watched this again, without skipping bits as I fell asleep (was on a plane!) it is seriously good. In fact I'd go as far as to say it's the best film I've seen this century so far. Very funny stuff, but also with amazing characters & Clint Eastwood (who I normally don't like one bit) is incredible. Stunningly great film.