Jo(k)e Rogan

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Yeah, you're not allowed to fuck up these days.
Cancelled.
lol, so stoopid.

The problem is that many people instead of getting doctor's advice they would rather find someone who agrees with their opinion.I remember the guy who died from drinking aquarium cleaner - now that's stupid.

But Rogan isn't being cancelled.

9 hours ago, nyoilers said:

The problem is that many people instead of getting doctor's advice they would rather find someone who agrees with their opinion.I remember the guy who died from drinking aquarium cleaner - now that's stupid.

cause Rogan's not a doctor so anyone who's dumb enough to listen to him for medical advise is the idiot, there you go that's called self accountability and not blaming everyone else for your own stupidity, mic drop

• Haha 1

This is the final nail in the coffin of the anti-Rogan movement. When the losers in the Young Turks say CNN is in the wrong you just know it... The Young Turks are even further Left than NYOilers!!! And even they can see it.

Edited by auslander

Speaking of Russell Brand (and the above may even reference this - will watch tomorrow) but I found this video pleasing-

Of course he's only pointing out the obvious to many of us, but imagine there was a reverse-nyoilers on the forum posting every peice of inaccurate, incorrect garbage we've been fed by the mainstream media that he trusts so much. I'm yet to see retractions and apologies for the tsunamis of complete shit that we've been fed for two years and counting. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 hours ago, auslander said:

This is the final nail in the coffin of the anti-Rogan movement. When the losers in the Young Turks say CNN is in the wrong you just know it... The Young Turks are even further Left than NYOilers!!! And even they can see it.

I have no idea who the young turks are and don't really care.

The Rogan news isn't going away until something else replaces it, which will happen but I have to admit that this is getting milked out pretty good ! Went from covid to apology to the N word to apology -will it go further ??

14 hours ago, Geoff said:

Speaking of Russell Brand (and the above may even reference this - will watch tomorrow) but I found this video pleasing-

Of course he's only pointing out the obvious to many of us, but imagine there was a reverse-nyoilers on the forum posting every peice of inaccurate, incorrect garbage we've been fed by the mainstream media that he trusts so much. I'm yet to see retractions and apologies for the tsunamis of complete shit that we've been fed for two years and counting. 

not sure what so called lies we've been fed in the UK. but there u go.

perhaps you don't trust the Oz news. Who knows 

so the media lies for today is that the full relaxation of every COVID restriction is being brought forward by 1 month to the end of Feb. No more self isolation. 

Should we believe these lies 🤔 

;)

🤣🤣🤣🍻

1 hour ago, Glen said:

so the media lies for today is that the full relaxation of every COVID restriction is being brought forward by 1 month to the end of Feb. No more self isolation. 

Should we believe these lies 🤔 

;)

🤣🤣🤣🍻

I envy you if you can believe your media. I take far less than 10% of the shit we're fed here at face value. Apparently, about a year ago, we were going to learn to live with covid. Apparently. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I envy you if you can believe your media. I take far less than 10% of the shit we're fed here at face value. Apparently, about a year ago, we were going to learn to live with covid. Apparently. 

It's just the new class warfare. The media is supported by the elites. The working class don't trust the media. The Left  liberals (rich progressives) despise the working class. All of MSM is comprised of liberal elitists.

On 2/8/2022 at 9:59 AM, nyoilers said:

The only thing i can see being I began checking out Aussie news cause as you all know, I like the filthy Today show, but the only thing Ive seen remotely close to accurate is SKY News, but I guess that is right wing and so that makes it incorrect, even though I knew nothing about it, it was just the only news being straight up and not spitting the MSM lies.

One of the reasons i started loving Jimmy Dore is cause he comes from much of the same place I do, a liberal who started seeing the bullshit the Liberals are spewing, he was a Young Turk, and said fuck these commies, now it's pure entertainment watching them make shit up about him, and Cenk gets so fucking mad talking about him I keep waiting for him to stroke out or have a coronary, the amount of shit talking and mudslinging those fuckers do is pure entertainment. fuck the young turks

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

The only thing i can see being I began checking out Aussie news cause as you all know, I like the filthy Today show, but the only thing Ive seen remotely close to accurate is SKY News, but I guess that is right wing and so that makes it incorrect, even though I knew nothing about it, it was just the only news being straight up and not spitting the MSM lies.

One of the reasons i started loving Jimmy Dore is cause he comes from much of the same place I do, a liberal who started seeing the bullshit the Liberals are spewing, he was a Young Turk, and said fuck these commies, now it's pure entertainment watching them make shit up about him, and Cenk gets so fucking mad talking about him I keep waiting for him to stroke out or have a coronary, the amount of shit talking and mudslinging those fuckers do is pure entertainment. fuck the young turks

Sky News is the "best" of a terrible bunch, buy they are worlds away from being right wing. Late last year they actually got rid of one of the most prolific voices on Australian radio/TV because of his outspoken views on covid. The line spun was that he was let go due to poor ratings, but not even his wildest detractors believe that rubbish for a second. 

Anyway, in a nutshell, for every "right" commentator there is on Sky, and there are a small handful I respect, there are as many, if not far more PC lefty muppets.

I used to subscribe to their YouTube channel but gave up months ago as they just became closer and closer to the garbage you see on the TV every night.

There are no winners in Australian media. It's all one variation of the same sort of rubbish. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

The only thing i can see being I began checking out Aussie news cause as you all know, I like the filthy Today show

You'll love this recent clip mate.

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2022 at 10:42 PM, Darkstone said:

You'll love this recent clip mate.

Holy Fuck, fuckin Karl, the lawn whisperer, thats hilarious

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Rogan's now anti-Asian.

Can't this wait until the Super Bowl is over ???

Is he anti-Asian, or did some mindless fuck with absolutely nothing better to do make a headline about him being anti-Asian?

I know people think stuff about things and stuff, but I'm enjoying Russell Brand's take on what's happening in the actual world while idiotic, braindead cunts are obsessively falling over themselves about what Joe Rogan said a decade ago. 

Can covid-20 come quick and wipe this human race out, please. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
19 hours ago, Geoff said:

Is he anti-Asian, or did some mindless fuck with absolutely nothing better to do make a headline about him being anti-Asian?

I know people think stuff about things and stuff, but I'm enjoying Russell Brand's take on what's happening in the actual world while idiotic, braindead cunts are obsessively falling over themselves about what Joe Rogan said a decade ago. 

Can covid-20 come quick and wipe this human race out, please. 

It would have to be Covid-22 :lol:

Sadly if it takes going online and hearing someone's opinion about what's going on in the real world well I'd rather go offline .

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Sadly if it takes going online and hearing someone's opinion about what's going on in the real world well I'd rather go offline .

You've been disconnected from the real world and 'offline' pretty much the whole time you've been here...:whistle:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, nyoilers said:

But you're happy to get your opinion peices from brain-dead idiots gossiping about what Joe Rogan said one time somewhere? Sounds like you're on top of things. ;)

45 minutes ago, Geoff said:

But you're happy to get your opinion peices from brain-dead idiots gossiping about what Joe Rogan said one time somewhere? Sounds like you're on top of things. ;)

Every time I see news talking heads from MSNBC and CNN I am reminded of that song by FEAR "Let's Have a War". Those channels love a good war don't they.

The establishment (both parties) are rife with warmongers. Just as we had no business sending American troops all over the mideast, we sure as fuck have no business sending American troops to the Ukraine right now. The addled buffoon in the White House is going to get more Americans killed for nothing, just as a distraction from the shit show here at home.

2 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

The establishment (both parties) are rife with warmongers. Just as we had no business sending American troops all over the mideast, we sure as fuck have no business sending American troops to the Ukraine right now. The addled buffoon in the White House is going to get more Americans killed for nothing, just as a distraction from the shit show here at home.

Say what? My understanding is that the US is not sending any troops to the Ukraine....as far as I know Canada has more troops in the Ukraine than the US does...

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, auslander said:

Every time I see news talking heads from MSNBC and CNN I am reminded of that song by FEAR "Let's Have a War". Those channels love a good war don't they.

It's nothing new.

Media manipulation has been going on from the very beginning with William Randolph Hearst. 

Bad news sells more newspapers (or I guess these days, subscriptions) than good news.