Jo(k)e Rogan

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, Glen said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-60177933

Another big hitter,NOT 🤣🤣🤣

what the fuck is wrong with these people ??!! 😒 

I don’t know the definition of big hitter but she is loaded with money. I’m not a fan of hers-she has a few good songs IMO but she has managed her career wisely 

21 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

I don’t know the definition of big hitter but she is loaded with money. I’m not a fan of hers-she has a few good songs IMO but she has managed her career wisely 

my point is nobody gives a stuff 

On 1/28/2022 at 10:18 AM, nyoilers said:

3 worst voices are the Beastie Boys but since one passed away I'll throw in Yoko

Nope not worse then the Young and Dylan, not even close, plus they are rapping, not trying to sing.

17 hours ago, Glen said:

who the hell is he? I still have no clue lol. never heard of him before reading this thread and news story. 😳 

He's just a dude, he was a comedian, then he was on a couple of TV shows, if you ever heard of Newsradio with Phil Hartman, he's been the color commentator for the UFC for like 20 years, he was in a couple of fights, but decided he started to late, then he started doing a podcast in like 2006, and it's slowly become the biggest podcast I believe in the world, he gets stoned as fuck and just sit and talks with whoever is on for 3 hours, it's not even political unless he has a political guest on but he has had everyone you can think of on, he's not adversarial in any way shape or form, he's a fucking liberal, but he's not a preachy liberal, he just states his business, he doesn't debate, or argue, if someone has a different opinion he talks about it with them, like trying to figure out why they have that opinion, he's not an arrogant fucker, he doesn't toot his own horn, matter of fact, he never acknowledges any of the shit going on around him or about him, he just does his show, and collects his money.

11 hours ago, nyoilers said:

... Until now. 

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
59 minutes ago, Geoff said:

... Until now. 

As they say-whether good or bad any publicity is good.Personally this is probably the first I’ve heard from her in the last 15 years 

"WAAAAAH! That icky Joe Rogan said something I disagree with! I don't like what he said! WAAAAH!! He needs to be canceled! WAAAAAH!!! I'm taking my music and going home!"

Fuck straight off. Twice.

How ironic is it that in the 1980s it was the right wing that wanted to censor and ban things (PMRC, banning Dungeons & Dragons, heavy metal), and now a few decades later, it's the Left that wants censor and ban all dissenting opinions. So much for the "progressive" party. Might as well rename Democratic Party to Orwellian Party.

Cunts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
59 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

As they say-whether good or bad any publicity is good.Personally this is probably the first I’ve heard from her in the last 15 years 

BINGO!

The one and only motivation for these two Muppets. 

Bruce Sprinsteen will be next. Oh wait, he sold his music for $500 million so I guess he will just have to be a working class blue collar champion from his mansions with his horse studs and elitist educated kids. Fight the power all you millionaire protest singers!

4 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

"WAAAAAH! That icky Joe Rogan said something I disagree with! I don't like what he said! WAAAAH!! He needs to be canceled! WAAAAAH!!! I'm taking my music and going home!"

How ironic is it that in the 1980s it was the right wing that wanted to censor and ban things (PMRC, banning Dungeons & Dragons, heavy metal), and now a few decades later, it's the Left that wants censor and ban all dissenting opinions. So much for the "progressive" party. Might as well rename Democratic Party to Orwellian Party.

Cunts.

ban D&D lol. only in America 🤣🤣 Couldn't make this shit up. Was it too satanist. 🤔 or people dreaming up fake gods 🙄😒

5 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Cunts.

Reading between the lines, I think I understand where you stand :) 

11 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

He's just a dude, he was a comedian, then he was on a couple of TV shows, if you ever heard of Newsradio with Phil Hartman, he's been the color commentator for the UFC for like 20 years, he was in a couple of fights, but decided he started to late, then he started doing a podcast in like 2006, and it's slowly become the biggest podcast I believe in the world, he gets stoned as fuck and just sit and talks with whoever is on for 3 hours, it's not even political unless he has a political guest on but he has had everyone you can think of on, he's not adversarial in any way shape or form, he's a fucking liberal, but he's not a preachy liberal, he just states his business, he doesn't debate, or argue, if someone has a different opinion he talks about it with them, like trying to figure out why they have that opinion, he's not an arrogant fucker, he doesn't toot his own horn, matter of fact, he never acknowledges any of the shit going on around him or about him, he just does his show, and collects his money.

I'll leave that to you then 🤣 3 hrs?? err no thanks ;)

8 hours ago, Darkstone said:

BINGO!

The one and only motivation for these two Muppets. 

Yep and just piling on more and more publicity for Rogan to the people who hadn't heard of him that will now go check him out, and probably like him, but Young and Mitchell,  these people use to be the people who spoke out for free speech, right? the hippies and shit, maybe all that Vax is altering their brains, these people that outside of probably us nobody whose not my dads age has even heard of, what im loving and finding so amusing is all the cockroaches who have come out of the dark who have clearly never listened to Rogan piping up, spouting off FOR THE CAUSE, makes you wonder what else they chime in on they they know absolutely nothing about, I told you watch, they are going to start unloading on Rogan, trying to cancel him, the fucking guy caught Covid, cleared it in something like 3 days, and simply explained what he did to get rid of it, he didn't tell anyone they must do the same thing, he didn't tell anyone it was the right way to do it, he's never told anyone not to get vaxed, matter of fact he's made it crystal clear if you you feel you should get the vax then you should get it, it's a personal choice, he just didn't personally feel like he felt comfortable doing it, that's all he fucking said.

What was fucking classic was when he got CNN's medical guy Sanja Gupta on his show and called him and CNN out for lying about Ivermectin, and lying about him, and the puke admitted they were lying about him, straight up said they did it, and apologized for doing it, but now he's spreading misinformation and none of these android mouthpieces could even tell you or even know what he said, they just heard he was spreading misinformation,

I'm tellin ya man, maybe the US needs a good dose of attitude adjustment, cause these people are right, their not interested in facts or discussion, the news people said it, so it's fact and if you disagree your a white supremacist, but seriously it's getting fucking old, and people are growing tired of it, I know personally cause Ive been told endlessly, I'm a white supremacist, and a racist, and guess what? I don't think I give a fuck, if that's what I am so be it, but at least im a racist with a brain of my own that thinks for myself, and not a lemming that just spouts off the daily talking point, idiots.

50 minutes ago, Glen said:

I'll leave that to you then 🤣 3 hrs?? err no thanks ;)

Honestly bro, I really don't listen to his podcast since he went to spotify, I'll watch clips on Youtube, 3hrs is really long, even when he's talking to somebody im interested in hearing, but the 3hrs is telling, cause you really cant miss to much when you talk to them for 3 hours, I forgot he was also the host of Fear Factor, LOL, I don't consider myself a Rogan podcast fan, I fucking think his stand up his hilarious, but I do think he's the most fair person out there as far as letting anyone willing have their say, and he doesn't challenge them, or call them names, regardless what their point of view is, aren't to many of those guys around, so I sincerely respect that, and it's bullshit you cant even be neutral and not have these morons trying to take you out.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 hours ago, auslander said:

Bruce Sprinsteen will be next. Oh wait, he sold his music for $500 million so I guess he will just have to be a working class blue collar champion from his mansions with his horse studs and elitist educated kids. Fight the power all you millionaire protest singers!

I've always felt that way about Peter Garrett and Midnight Oil.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Technically - Al and Tipper Gore (a coupla democrats started the PMRC...so it was the left in the 80's also...along with the RR and the 'Washington wives'....anyway What happened to the I might not agree with what you say but i'll fight to the death to defend you to be able to say it' ???? Liberals used to recite that stuff ad nauseum,not it's screw off and they cancel/sack everything in their way.

5 hours ago, Metal T said:

Technically - Al and Tipper Gore (a coupla democrats started the PMRC...so it was the left in the 80's also...along with the RR and the 'Washington wives'....anyway What happened to the I might not agree with what you say but i'll fight to the death to defend you to be able to say it' ???? Liberals used to recite that stuff ad nauseum,not it's screw off and they cancel/sack everything in their way.

Dude these aren't liberals, these are fucking psycho megalomaniacs who want complete power, and they didn't put a lot of thought into before they acted, they did a lot of shit, but they forgot one thing, what the US was founded on, and who founded it, a bunch of pissed off rebellious Brits, I thought with who founded Australia they would be a little more tight sacked, guess were gonna have to send the canucks over to show them a thing or to, when they are able to get into the country that is! for the commies to complete their goal, dude think about it, think of all the people you know just in your fucking neighborhood who would barricade their houses up and shoot it out before they would ever live under communism, be a lot of dead bodies if they try that, I know most of the military would stand down if ordered to fight against our own citizens, my brothers, both cops, have made it clear and their departments that if Biden(or Obama back in the day) tried to collect our guns, or undertake anything that was not on the up and up, the entire police force here in my city would stand down, they would instantly become citizens and fight the government, only the pole smoking high school dorks would try to follow those orders, and it wouldn't fair to well for them.

Just more fucking woke shit.
Dare to do have an opinion on something that doesn't sit with the woke agenda, and basically you're fucked and cancelled these days.
Here's a clip from a the snooty Australian of the year 2021 ignoring our prime minister and the blowback that follows when someone dares to call her rude.

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I'm not sure he needed to apologize for the opinion of his guests although admitting to not being prepared properly for the interviews was obvious and hopefully he will do better in the future.....and cancel culture needs to die...now....

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
40 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I'm not sure he needed to apologize for the opinion of his guests although admitting to not being prepared properly for the interviews was obvious and hopefully he will do better in the future.....and cancel culture needs to die...now....

Yes I'm also glad that he responded and he should be better prepared so when his guest spout off their bullshit he can call them out.