Jo(k)e Rogan

nyoilers

It's the only way to deal with these opinionated woke radicals.
Just play their own game.
When you attack me, it doesn't make me FEEL GOOD, Stop belittling me and my opinions, I deserve to be heard, why should I alter what I FEEL because you don't agree with it. etc etc
In the end, the only reason people argue with them is because what they say is generally so stupid and wrong, that they feel compelled.
And it's a trap. It's the same as arguing religion or politics, there is no winning. There is no changing of minds.
Either ignore them, laugh at them, or use their weapons back against the,. however you feel on the day I guess.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

It's the only way to deal with these opinionated woke radicals.
Just play their own game.
When you attack me, it doesn't make me FEEL GOOD, Stop belittling me and my opinions, I deserve to be heard, why should I alter what I FEEL because you don't agree with it. etc etc
In the end, the only reason people argue with them is because what they say is generally so stupid and wrong, that they feel compelled.
And it's a trap. It's the same as arguing religion or politics, there is no winning. There is no changing of minds.
Either ignore them, laugh at them, or use their weapons back against the,. however you feel on the day I guess.

Yeah you cant argue with a bigot, nor should you want to, it's pretty obvious these people aren't interested in working anything out, they will just try and take it, by any slimy throat cutting devious way possible, one thing I like to do is just completely ignore anything they believe, just be the most offensive unwoke Japanese/Irish white supremacist I can be, and I can always know I'm doing it well by the reaction I get, If I say something groundbreaking, I will wait to see if social media blocks me or gives me a strike, then its sealed that I have told the truth, fuck these fucking left wing woke cocksuckers, maybe if we all start doing the most offensive anti woke shit we can, our shear numbers will send them back to their holes.

• 2023 Gold Donors
48 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Yeah you cant argue with a bigot, nor should you want to, it's pretty obvious these people aren't interested in working anything out, they will just try and take it, by any slimy throat cutting devious way possible, one thing I like to do is just completely ignore anything they believe, just be the most offensive unwoke Japanese/Irish white supremacist I can be, and I can always know I'm doing it well by the reaction I get, If I say something groundbreaking, I will wait to see if social media blocks me or gives me a strike, then its sealed that I have told the truth, fuck these fucking left wing woke cocksuckers, maybe if we all start doing the most offensive anti woke shit we can, our shear numbers will send them back to their holes.

The beauty of this site is that you can do that here and that's thanks to Dan at the end of the day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

It's the same as arguing religion or politics, there is no winning. There is no changing of minds.

never has a more accurate statement been quoted on this music forum ;)

(just add vaccines to complete the statement) 

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

The beauty of this site is that you can do that here and that's thanks to Dan at the end of the day.

I wouldnt even fuck with forum if it was ran by wokesters, Dan is the man, social medias different, I have zero in common with 99% of the people on there, give zero fucks about them, and most of the time am only aiming for the cheap seats on there, it's fun to get a rise out of them, but it's getting to simple, theres no much challenge in pissing woke pussys off.

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Few and far between are any social discourse sites where people can be real and not be filtered or censured. Also, the peeps on here to the main take it all with a pinch of salt and don't let differences in opinion define them. Maybe it is because we are all grown ass men of European culture who don't cry victim. It is nice to not have to constantly be on edge for what you say for once like in every other site (of which I quit ages ago). I thought when I joined here this will be the same, but have been pleasantly surprised.

I should also add that even though we differ on some politics, Glen has the bloody best taste in music on this site!

12 minutes ago, auslander said:

I should also add that even though we differ on some politics, Glen has the bloody best taste in music on this site!

I assume you think Dan baneed me today? Just fyi, I'm still here. 

• Haha 4

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, auslander said:

I add him to the list of posters who put out their top ten list and I have zero of the releases.And you can include honorable mentions also.

1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

I add him to the list of posters who put out their top ten list and I have zero of the releases.And you can include honorable mentions also.

What was your top ten?

12 hours ago, nyoilers said:

This is the second time you've worn this like some type of badge of honour. I try to ignore you as you have severe pest-like qualities, but legit question - Why are you even on this site? I have no idea what type of music you actually listen to, but you don't seem to have any interest in the music on this forum and all you seem to post is garbage about how insanely PC and (I will only ever use this term once, as I despise it...) "woke" you are.

Legit not trying to be harsh, but what is your point? 

I just noticed you apparently like/d Alice Cooper and Guns N' Roses. So why are you so proud of not listening to music that might appeal, as it has across this forum, to other fans of these artists? 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Geoff said:

This is the second time you've worn this like some type of badge of honour. I try to ignore you as you have severe pest-like qualities, but legit question - Why are you even on this site? I have no idea what type of music you actually listen to, but you don't seem to have any interest in the music on this forum and all you seem to post is garbage about how insanely PC and (I will only ever use this term once, as I despise it...) "woke" you are.

I just noticed you apparently like/d Alice Cooper and Guns N' Roses. So why are you so proud of not listening to music that might appeal, as it has across this forum, to other fans of these artists? 

Remember that time you asked why I was even at your movie shoot, you thought I was there spying for someone, then b4 you knew it we had 4 scenes shot, with double cream pie shots? those were the days, you ate your words.

• Haha 2

Hey G-Off I dedicate this one to you, it's also a great one to play for people you barely met that dont know you, ive had a lot of fun with this track for many years, and now im dedicating it to G-Off! WARNING HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!! except G-Off, listening is mandatory

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Hey G-Off I dedicate this one to you, it's also a great one to play for people you barely met that dont know you, ive had a lot of fun with this track for many years, and now im dedicating it to G-Off! WARNING HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!! except G-Off, listening is mandatory

Haha, you totally showed this to me before. Quality lolz. We have certainly shared many similar moments. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Here’s the 2021 releases that I bought last year.Do you have any of these?

E3CADF9F-7F38-44D8-8450-3FAE21494006.jpeg

76B29A26-23AB-489B-AB34-D2567F50E7E6.jpeg

0243A42E-282B-472A-B8C3-0CE0ABA0455D.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

That's a nice little '21 collection mate.

It's 29 more than I bought.

More than enough to qualify for membership to this site.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Haha, yep, 29 more than I bought too. Nice haul. And yes, I did hear the majority (not all, by choice) of them. That Plush album is probably my favourite of that lot... Good disc. Would be interested to see your top 10. 

I assume you probably posted in most those threads too, but I overlooked them? Or more likely forgot? Lol, I guess I let your grotesque views on everything outside of music cloud my judgement. I will try to look out more for your music related posts in the future, instead of your infuriating garbage ones. ;) Sadly there's been far too much of the latter lately, not just from you, and I'm no stranger to them myself. :(

On 2/1/2022 at 9:44 AM, auslander said:

Never has a more accurate statement been quoted on this Forum (sorry Cure you've been usurped) 😉👍

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I have 5 of them :) (and there are a couple more on my future purchase wish list)

nice idea to post pictures of your 2021 haul. I like it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Glen said:

Never has a more accurate statement been quoted on this Forum (sorry Cure you've been usurped) 😉👍

And that's fair.

As Geoff stands atop the mountain and throws down his commandments, we can start to make a list.

1. Thou shall not vaccinate.

2. All media everywhere is evil and unless you think like him, they have taken control of your mind.

3. covid has never resulted in death, its all in everyone's collective imaginations.

4. Glen has the best taste in music.

Let me predict the next one to be released.

5. CTS is an asshole 😀

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

And that's fair.

As Geoff stands atop the mountain and throws down his commandments, we can start to make a list.

2. All media everywhere is evil and unless you think like him, they have taken control of your mind.

3. covid has never resulted in death, its all in everyone's collective imaginations.

5. CTS is an asshole 😀

Haha. An asshole, if you wish, but certainly incapable of holding a train of thought for more than a single post, and an erratic, petty handler of discussions that do not go his way. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Haha. An asshole, if you wish, but certainly incapable of holding a train of thought for more than a single post, and an erratic, petty handler of discussions that do not go his way. 

Guns n Roses summed up arguing with you on track 15 of use your illusion (made you look)

Actually that reminds me of yhe time you said GNR were a shit band when didn't have one good song and that anyone who ever liked anything they did was a pro vax fool.

How is life today in your little bubble of "covid is nothing, but I got the vax"?

6 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Guns n Roses summed up arguing with you on track 15 of use your illusion (made you look)

Actually that reminds me of yhe time you said GNR were a shit band when didn't have one good song and that anyone who ever liked anything they did was a pro vax fool.

How is life today in your little bubble of "covid is nothing, but I got the vax"?

I am embarrassed for you, but feel free to keep it up. Trust me, it's a great look for you. Get 'em, Tiger. Grrrr. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I am embarrassed for you, but feel free to keep it up. Trust me, it's a great look for you. Get 'em, Tiger. Grrrr. 

Prove that you didn't say that.

Also, stop messaging me apologising for being wrong about Warrants Belly 2 Belly not being a great album.

41 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

And that's fair.

5. CTS is an asshole 😀

actually I think you are probably one of the most normal in this lunatic asylum 🤔