Jo(k)e Rogan

nyoilers

1 hour ago, Glen said:

And I won't engage in a long protracted exchange now arguing a toss over it either.

I don't care about Australia tbh, and you missed this part of my post ;)

I'm quite happy that we followed the correct course of action for what happened in UK and also with the position we are now at.

Over and out 

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

I don't care about Australia tbh, and you missed this part of my post ;)

I'm quite happy that we followed the correct course of action for what happened in UK and also with the position we are now at.

Over and out 

Yep, a lot of people are happy with what they've been ordered to do. That's why it's still going. They're also the ones wearing face masks alone in their cars on 36C Summer days. ;)

But, not everyone needs to be instructed on how to live in order to survive. 

27 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yep, a lot of people are happy with what they've been ordered to do. That's why it's still going. They're also the ones wearing face masks alone in their cars on 36C Summer days. ;)

But, not everyone needs to be instructed on how to live in order to survive. 

you still missed that part of my post ;)

20 minutes ago, Glen said:

you still missed that part of my post ;)

Mate, completely appreciate you don't care about Australia. Honestly, I would encourage everyone around the world to get out their atlas and put a big red mark through Australia and New Zealand for the next decade or so. Just forget they even exist. And in a sense, the things that made these two countries so magnificent may not exist again for another decade. But that's another story. 

Anyway, completely cool with you not caring about Australia but doing a mic drop saying the pandemic is over in response to one of my posts, being that I am in Australia, is also pretty pointless. It's like making a statement about what happened on The Voice UK tonight as if that solves an issue we've had here on tonight's episode of The Voice Australia. 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Mate, completely appreciate you don't care about Australia. Honestly, I would encourage everyone around the world to get out their atlas and put a big red mark through Australia and New Zealand for the next decade or so. Just forget they even exist. And in a sense, the things that made these two countries so magnificent may not exist again for another decade. But that's another story. 

Anyway, completely cool with you not caring about Australia but doing a mic drop saying the pandemic is over in response to one of my posts, being that I am in Australia, is also pretty pointless. It's like making a statement about what happened on The Voice UK tonight as if that solves an issue we've had here on tonight's episode of The Voice Australia. 

Well I know you're government is pretty slow on the take up, hence their appalling roll out of the vaccines, but the news that very effective drugs are now definitely available must at least give you some hope even if Australia will be 6-12 months behind everyone again ;)

I will now go back to not caring about Australia 👍🍺

19 minutes ago, Glen said:

Well I know you're government is pretty slow on the take up, hence their appalling roll out of the vaccines, but the news that very effective drugs are now definitely available must at least give you some hope even if Australia will be 6-12 months behind everyone again ;)

I will now go back to not caring about Australia 👍🍺

Nope, gives me no hope at all. Perhaps you've missed the last couple of years. Effective treatment will no doubt be ineffective against a new variant, I'll assume, and the only thing that will possibly save us is more boosters. 

32 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Nope, gives me no hope at all. Perhaps you've missed the last couple of years. Effective treatment will no doubt be ineffective against a new variant, I'll assume, and the only thing that will possibly save us is more boosters. 

OK carry on wallowing in your own self pity then 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

If I'm not mistaken, there have been treatments available for a long time, and if I'm not mistaken there are also court cases ongoing as to why they have been withheld from use? 

Yep, get your deworming medicine before the government stops you from taking it!!! Fucking autocrats can't stop me from getting dewormed damnit!! ;)

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yeah ask Jimmy Dore about the vax, the problem from what I witness is who the fucks telling the truth? anyone remember just get the vax and everything will go back to normal, I think your as big of an idiot listening to the CDC then anybody, Ive always said they will say 3 different things in 3 different press meetings on the same day, professionals do not act this way, and are not tied this close to the government, professionals like the ones Fauci and the msm have spent 2 years trying to ban. the Vax isn't a cure, so until there's a cure, then no vax is going to stop anything, like I said about Joe Rogan, anyone listening to him for medical advice is part of Darwins theory, im starting to feel the same way about the CDC, anyone noticed all the major news outlets, MSN, CNN, HN, all sponsored by Phizer? are you fucking kidding me? at what point do you pull your head out of your ass and just say how obvious can it be?

If I want medical advice I'll ask my niece who's a doctor not Jimmy Dore,Joe Rogan or anyone else.No vaccine is a 100% guarantee but up until this one I don't recall so many people having any objections.I remember lining up in grade school and everybody got a shot and I never heard public outcry.Polio is still around but thankfully not in the USA.

At this stage it's basically down to what is going on locally that affects me.I work for a school district in NY and have to wear a mask.Unless a big outbreak occurs I'm not concerned about the CDC,news outlets,comedians have to say.But I will continue to read these things for entertainment value.So,what's your favorite album of 1995 ?

• 2023 Gold Donors
43 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Yep, get your deworming medicine before the government stops you from taking it!!! Fucking autocrats can't stop me from getting dewormed damnit!! ;)

The price of that stuff has skyrocketed !!:lol: