Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

3 minutes ago, Stefan said:

In a perfect world I'd like to see lovely Candice Owens instead as the first woman (of colour) to take the presidency.

From your lips to God's ears. The woman is smart AF... and much easier on the eyes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

We all know it's only a matter of time when the laughing hyena will replace Joke Biden and in a perfect world I'd like to see lovely Candice Owens instead as the first woman (of colour) to take the presidency.

Candice in action. 

You gotta love her. :wub:

She wipes the floor with all these woke Democrats. 

Yeah, truth hurts you leftist retards.

You can take that to the bank nyoilers B)

Edited by Stefan

7 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Candice in action. 

You gotta love her. :wub:

She wipes the floor with all these woke Democrats. 

Yeah, truth hurts you leftist retards.

You can take that to the bank nyoilers B)

I love Candice. :wub:

44 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Considering the attitudes toward Harris here...I can hardly wait to see her as president...it should be very entertaining...:popcorn:

Seriously bro, I try to give credit where it's due, if someone does something good, I try to mention it, regardless of where they fall, I can honestly tell you right now, that she is worthless, she is as worthless as AOC, you didnt take me up on my challenge, you ignored it, if you find me one thing Harris has done since shes been in office, other then run her cock sucker, bad or good, I will step away from this part of the forum forevrer, one thing, if she becomes president it's no longer funny, it's bad, real bad, the jokes are on the american people.

You guys all know Candice then? Candice dick fit in yo mouths? ha ha

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Considering the attitudes toward Harris here...I can hardly wait to see her as president...it should be very entertaining...:popcorn:

C'mon man! Here's the...you know...the thing...:

She will be getting the beating she deserves...hard.

Just like the weakest president ever, Joke Biden, gets now. 

Will he resign before the end of the year?! 

It will be entertaining... :banger:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Seriously bro, I try to give credit where it's due, if someone does something good, I try to mention it, regardless of where they fall, I can honestly tell you right now, that she is worthless, she is as worthless as AOC, you didnt take me up on my challenge, you ignored it, if you find me one thing Harris has done since shes been in office, other then run her cock sucker, bad or good, I will step away from this part of the forum forevrer, one thing, if she becomes president it's no longer funny, it's bad, real bad, the jokes are on the american people.

I've said it before but I will repeat it...she is no more unqualified than the previous president....of course that isn't high praise so if she is no better than him then you will be correct, it will not be funny....

27 minutes ago, Stefan said:

C'mon man! Here's the...you know...the thing...:

She will be getting the beating she deserves...hard.

Just like the weakest president ever, Joke Biden, gets now. 

Will he resign before the end of the year?! 

It will be entertaining... :banger:

I doubt Biden quits unless he has a serious health issue....and if she is the best the Dems come up with for 2024 then they may be in trouble....I expect them to lose both houses in 2022....

25 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I doubt Biden quits unless he has a serious health issue....and if she is the best the Dems come up with for 2024 then they may be in trouble....I expect them to lose both houses in 2022....

I agree. And the dems won't impeach their own. So that won't happen either.

Edited by AlphaMale

21 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Candace Owens as president ???:rofl2:

We just got rid of one grifter as president

Whaddaya mean? He's still there bumbling around for now. It's only been 8 months. Give him some time to really screw the pooch.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I've said it before but I will repeat it...she is no more unqualified than the previous president....of course that isn't high praise so if she is no better than him then you will be correct, it will not be funny....

I know you keep saying that, but I dont see much proof, lets see your evidence that you make this assumption on, I'm practically giving you half of it, no more qualified, Trump ran and won, on his own, he wasnt a diversity hire, he campaigned, sure Harris campaigned when she ran against Biden, she got a whopping .04% in the primary, thats not even enough votes for the janitor to put her name tag on the table for her, you seem to not know anything about her so im guessing your doing some trolling on this one, cause you really look retarded defending her, especially over Trump, take my challenge and you'll get some info while you lose it

7 hours ago, Stefan said:

We all know it's only a matter of time when the laughing hyena will replace Joke Biden and in a perfect world I'd like to see lovely Candice Owens instead as the first woman (of colour) to take the presidency.

Well it's the only way they could get a women of color in, force Biden to make that diversity hire, knowing he wouldnt last 4 yrs, then they could get their first black female president in, not voted in, and even less black then Obama, but they should just start saying not white, cause she's about as black G-Off

20 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I know you keep saying that, but I dont see much proof, lets see your evidence that you make this assumption on, I'm practically giving you half of it, no more qualified, Trump ran and won, on his own, he wasnt a diversity hire, he campaigned, sure Harris campaigned when she ran against Biden, she got a whopping .04% in the primary, thats not even enough votes for the janitor to put her name tag on the table for her, you seem to not know anything about her so im guessing your doing some trolling on this one, cause you really look retarded defending her, especially over Trump, take my challenge and you'll get some info while you lose it

U.S. senator representing California starting in 2016, serving on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, the Select Committee on Intelligence, the Committee on the Judiciary and the Committee on the Budget...

Beginning her career as the deputy district attorney in Alameda County, Harris worked for San Francisco's City Attorney Louise Renne as the chief of the Community and Neighborhood Division, where she specialized in prosecuting child sexual assault cases.

She was the first Black woman to be elected district attorney of San Francisco and served from 2004 to 2010....

She served as the attorney general of California from 2011 to 2017, becoming the first woman, first Black and South Asian American to serve as California's attorney general.

These are actual qualifications that means she has experience and understands politics and how the government works unlike your hero Trump whose only qualifications you have come up with are that he is a business man (with 4 bankruptcies) and that he got enough votes to win the election...

51 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

U.S. senator representing California starting in 2016, serving on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, the Select Committee on Intelligence, the Committee on the Judiciary and the Committee on the Budget...

Beginning her career as the deputy district attorney in Alameda County, Harris worked for San Francisco's City Attorney Louise Renne as the chief of the Community and Neighborhood Division, where she specialized in prosecuting child sexual assault cases.

She was the first Black woman to be elected district attorney of San Francisco and served from 2004 to 2010....

She served as the attorney general of California from 2011 to 2017, becoming the first woman, first Black and South Asian American to serve as California's attorney general.

These are actual qualifications that means she has experience and understands politics and how the government works unlike your hero Trump whose only qualifications you have come up with are that he is a business man (with 4 bankruptcies) and that he got enough votes to win the election...

Yeah, well, winning elections is how democracy works 😉. I know at the European Union they don't believe in elections, rather prefer just putting unelected elites (qualified? = lawyers and bankers) bureaucrats in power over the people. But, I prefer democracy, even if people like Biden win on occasion. 😀

2 hours ago, auslander said:

Whaddaya mean? He's still there bumbling around for now. It's only been 8 months. Give him some time to really screw the pooch.

He'll be hiding in his basement just like he did during his election campaign.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah, you're right. She's smarter than Barack Osama.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

First of all, I said what she's done since becoming the VP, is that all trump has, in his whole career? 4 bankruptcies? damn he had 4 bankruptcies as his only qualifications, ran against hilary clinton and won, Kamala has all that shit you just posted, and couldn't even pull .05% of the primary vote, fair enough, you win. btw I dont think anyone had fewer votes in the primarys, but I could be wrong, but thats neither here nor there.

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

He'll be hiding in his basement just like he did during his election campaign.

And still pulled 81 million votes, the most votes any president in the history of the US has had by a mile, Trump was the closest with 63, and he campaigned, amazing, isnt it?

I just thought how ironic this is that everyone is still bashing Trump, Ironic and hilarious.

• Like 1