Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

You can't be this bewilderingly stupid. It doesn't matter what was agreed to a year ago. It's how the Biden Administration implemented the withdrawal. That's the here and now. That's on him, not Trump, you twat! Did the Biden administration not do their own due diligience? Are they mind-numbingly stupid or incompetent? Pick one. There are no other answers.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

100% accurate. Spot on.

here he comes. idiot.

so tell me, what do you think of McMasters comments.

After all he might just have a bit more knowledge on the subject

Just like our defence secretary who has heavily criticised the deal as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

You can't be this bewilderingly stupid. It doesn't matter what was agreed to a year ago. It's how the Biden Administration implemented the withdrawal. That's the here and now. That's on him, not Trump, you twat! Did the Biden administration not do their own due diligience, or are they mind-numbingly stupid and incompetent? Pick one.

sorry Dan, but actually it does matter what was agreed a year ago.

That is the reason this whole sorry mess is unfolding.

Not that Biden would have had it any other way. He's already said we would have ended this 'forever war' as well

Both as bad as each other. Both wrong.

ISIS will rise again from this mess.

Then watch out West. Most prob the US

43 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

You can't be this bewilderingly stupid. It doesn't matter what was agreed to a year ago. It's how the Biden Administration implemented the withdrawal. That's the here and now. That's on him, not Trump, you twat! Did the Biden administration not do their own due diligience? Are they mind-numbingly stupid or incompetent? Pick one. There are no other answers.

Respectful commentary....not....lol

I'm sick and tired of the whole "It doesn't matter what Biden fucks up today, tomorrow, or next year; everything bad that this administration ever does will always be the Orange Man's fault" bullshit. On every single issue it's the same line that gets trotted out: "Oh Yeah? Well, Trump..." The Left will be using these same arguments and excuses 20 years from now.

• 2023 Gold Donors

For the most part America became energy independent under Trump,he secured the southern border.lowered taxes and kept us out of another d@mn foreign war.I could really care less what a buncha foreign globalists and American liberals think about how he handled his 4 years..and he did all of that under CONSTANT harrassment,phony investigations,a "pandemic" and through  97% negative news media coverage....but "Trump's a jerk and he lies and his tweets were mean".....he put this country 1st because the several presidents who proceeded him put America LAST.

Now we have the Biden Admin. who were actively flying the gay pride-rainbow-flag outside of the US Embassy in Afghanistan...:wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

I'm sick and tired of the whole "It doesn't matter what Biden fucks up today, tomorrow, or next year; everything bad that this administration ever does will always be the Orange Man's fault" bullshit. On every single issue it's the same line that gets trotted out: "Oh Yeah? Well, Trump..." The Left will be using these same arguments and excuses 20 years from now.

May as well get used to it as Trump was such a polarizing figure in politics that presidents will be compared to him for generations to come....

While Trump can carry some of the blame for the mess in Afghanistan, the majority of the blame falls on Biden since he is the guy in the Oval office and the buck stops with him....

• Like 1

Another important point is that Trump and his administration and the right wing media denigrated Obama on a regular basis throughout his 4 years....before Trump this sort of thing did not occur since presidents went out of their way to be respectful of the previous president....Trump changed this unofficial way of doing things and now the door is wide open to shit on previous administrations....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

you seem to think we are not blaming Biden? Why?

Of course he is to blame. 

But at the same time you cannot say none of this comes back to Trump.

Trump wanted this. He pushed for it.  It was one of his main policies.

How did you think this would end?

People criticised it at the time. and they were right to criticise it.

35 minutes ago, Metal T said:

For the most part America became energy independent under Trump,he secured the southern border.lowered taxes and kept us out of another d@mn foreign war.I could really care less what a buncha foreign globalists and American liberals think about how he handled his 4 years..and he did all of that under CONSTANT harrassment,phony investigations,a "pandemic" and through  97% negative news media coverage....but "Trump's a jerk and he lies and his tweets were mean".....he put this country 1st because the several presidents who proceeded him put America LAST.

Now we have the Biden Admin. who were actively flying the gay pride-rainbow-flag outside of the US Embassy in Afghanistan...:wacko:

he also signed you up to a fudged peace deal with the Taliban which will more than likely lead to another terrorist atrocity on the US mainland.

You must be really proud 👏

#americafirst

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Blah, blah , blah, Trump is great and Biden is bad...the usual defensiveness from the far right....not easy defending the indefensible is it?...lol....

Seems to me you complained not long ago about me labeling you as a right winger yet labeling me and others as commies is acceptable when you disagree with us....if we are playing the name game then all right wingers must be nazis right ?

I said if loving my country and believing it should be defended against people trying to do it harm then put me down as right winger, you guys keep bringing trump into this not me, he hasn't been president for 8 months as I said many times, I wasn't on here while everyone was bitching about Trump saying "well Obama did this" not one time go check, cause I liked Obama, he did some good shit which made me vote for him over my party's candidate Gary Anderson, I voted for Gary over Trump, if any right winger heard that they'd tar and feather me

1 hour ago, Metal T said:

240403603_10208817241504146_2425011932079563208_n.jpg

54 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Another important point is that Trump and his administration and the right wing media denigrated Obama on a regular basis throughout his 4 years....before Trump this sort of thing did not occur since presidents went out of their way to be respectful of the previous president....Trump changed this unofficial way of doing things and now the door is wide open to shit on previous administrations....

And under Obama everything was George Bush's fault

58 minutes ago, Glen said:

Of course he is to blame. 

But at the same time you cannot say none of this comes back to Trump.

Trump wanted this. He pushed for it.  It was one of his main policies.

How did you think this would end?

People criticised it at the time. and they were right to criticise it.

You're conflating two independent fuckups and trying to say the earlier one is worse than the current one. I would argue that the agreements and long-term plan, even if poorly negotiated, pale in comparison to how the Biden Administration fucked up the actual boots-on-the-ground implementation.

Stepping back for a second and looking at how both the Left and the Biden Administration have viewed everything under Trump as inherently evil, wrongheaded, and bad for America... Biden used executive orders more than any other administration to undo the work of the prior administration. Across the board rollbacks of policy on just about every issue. Understanding that international agreements are a bit trickier, and you can't just get a "do-over"... at the very least, why wasn't the Biden Administration EXTREMELY careful and meticulous about this withdrawal, knowing that (according to them) it was a poor agreement? Would you not be OVERLY careful and thorough in just such a situation on the international stage?

Are you trying to tell me that their attitude was "Welp, Trump signed the agreement; there's nothing we can do. Just call 'em home tonight. *shrug*"?

Bullshit. This was incompetence at a fundamental and egregious level.

Why was there no attempt to get American citizens out of Afghanistan BEFORE withdrawing troops? That's about as basic as it gets. Even if you excuse everything else, how can they fuck that one up?

Blame Trump for the underlying agreement, but given that Biden AGREED with getting troops out of Afghanistan, there is ZERO excuse for the way this was executed. You couldn't accidentally do things this poorly.

Trump was impeached for making a phone call to Ukraine, and Biden's supposed to get a free pass on this?

23 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

You're conflating two independent fuckups and trying to say the earlier one is worse than the current one. I would argue that the agreements and long-term plan, even if poorly negotiated, pale in comparison to how the Biden Administration fucked up the actual boots-on-the-ground implementation.

Stepping back for a second and looking at how both the Left and the Biden Administration have viewed everything under Trump as inherently evil, wrongheaded, and bad for America... Biden used executive orders more than any other administration to undo the work of the prior administration. Across the board rollbacks of policy on just about every issue. Understanding that international agreements are a bit trickier, and you can't just get a "do-over"... at the very least, why wasn't the Biden Administration EXTREMELY careful and meticulous about this withdrawal, knowing that (according to them) it was a poor agreement? Would you not be OVERLY careful and thorough in just such a situation on the international stage?

Are you trying to tell me that their attitude was "Welp, Trump signed the agreement; there's nothing we can do. Just call 'em home tonight. *shrug*"?

Bullshit. This was incompetence at a fundamental and egregious level.

Why was there no attempt to get American citizens out of Afghanistan BEFORE withdrawing troops? That's about as basic as it gets. Even if you excuse everything else, how can they fuck that one up?

Blame Trump for the underlying agreement, but given that Biden AGREED with getting troops out of Afghanistan, there is ZERO excuse for the way this was executed. You couldn't accidentally do things this poorly.

Trump was impeached for making a phone call to Ukraine, and Biden's supposed to get a free pass on this?

I agree with you. 

Both to blame.

Still don't know why you feel I think Biden isn't to blame. 

The difference is the majority in this thread believe that Trump isn't to blame at all. 

15 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I don't remember Obama shitting on Bush at all, I believe he was respectful at all times which is why the 2 of them are actually friendly these days....

He definitely did:

President Obama attacks 'failure' of Bush era | Obama inauguration | The Guardian

12 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

That was pretty tame stuff spoken at his inauguration....and Bush is never mentioned and he spoke in generalities...he was talking about change after the " greed and irresponsibility" of the banking/financial system meltdown...... but I will admit that it was a backhander to the previous admin... did he continue to blame Bush for the next 4 years...I doubt it...

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Glen said:

he also signed you up to a fudged peace deal with the Taliban which will more than likely lead to another terrorist atrocity on the US mainland.

You must be really proud 👏

#americafirst

No...#americalast...

get ready pal...if the US goes down every GD one of ya is going down with us: Canada,UK,Australia etc...and it won't be because of the "orange haired-devil".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

I'm pretty sure there was a lot more to the impeachment than a 'phone call' but that dead horse should remain dead.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Probably because, pretty much every post you've made regarding this is referring to Trump in some way.

It's kinda creepy and obsessive.

Everything a new administration inherits has something to do with the one just passed.
Some things were made law, other initiated, others suggested.
In this case, if Biden could have done a backflip on what Trump wanted to do and planned to do (no matter what that actually was) and he chose not to, then it's 100% on him.
Pretty simple.

5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Probably because, pretty much every post you've made regarding this is referring to Trump in some way.

It's kinda creepy and obsessive.

Everything a new administration inherits has something to do with the one just passed.
Some things were made law, other initiated, others suggested.
In this case, if Biden could have done a backflip on what Trump wanted to do and planned to do (no matter what that actually was) and he chose not to, then it's 100% on him.
Pretty simple.

Well I find a lot of people on this board creepy and obsessive so join the club. 

The amount of right wing US political bullshit peddled out on a music forum is quite unbelievable. 

Remember mate its not me starting all these threads ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stefan said:

As opposed to left wing US political "truth" ? 

Yeah right, wake up and smell the roses. ;)

difference is mate its not those 'supposed' posters who are starting all the threads.

Its a select few who feel the need to push an agenda 

37 minutes ago, Glen said:

difference is mate its not those 'supposed' posters who are starting all the threads.

Its a select few who feel the need to push an agenda 

Oh come on Glen, let's be fair now. Yes, there's any number of people here with extreme bias/agenda here (myself included), but you push an agenda more than most. You're (perceivedly) only slightly less off the Left end than nyoilers. You claim to not be Leftist, but you most certainly are, at least by U.S. standards...

... which may be part of the difference in perspective here. What is centrist/leaning right by UK/European standards is pretty hard Left by U.S. standards. The center points are at different places in different cultures/locations. "Center " is further to the right over here than it is there.

• Like 1