Nestor - Kids In A Ghost Town

Stefan

This was posted on FB a while ago:

We’re happy to welcome the one and only Andreas Carlsson to the songwriting universe of Nestor! Let’s do this:)

If you don't know who Andreas is, google him. A lot of hits under his belt.

Artists include Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Paul Stanley, Europe, Celine Dion etc.

• Stefan changed the title to Nestor - 1989
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Nestor - Kids In A Ghost Town
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously?!?! That’s a fucking great ballad…I’m expecting the shoe to drop with each track released…but damn they may be for real. 

Little bit meh for me initially.  It's decent though and like when it picks up steam in the middle.  I wonder if it could've been better without Samantha Fox but she does sound pretty good.  

Liked the first 2 songs quite a bit though and this could grow on me in the context of an album.

Looking forward to checking this album out.  They definitely have something unique going on and a cool sound.

Edited by tts42572

Meh? Seriously??? That's one of the best fucking pure ballads in the last 5+ years if not longer. That guitar work was pure ear candy; perfect for the song. And their vocals blended wonderfully.

I must have been listening to something different from what some of the others here were listening to... egads.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Meh? Seriously??? That's one of the best fucking pure ballads in the last 5+ years if not longer. That guitar work was pure ear candy; perfect for the song. And their vocals blended wonderfully.

I must have been listening to something different from what some of the others here were listening to... egads.

Totally agree!

Wow.. beautiful ballad! These guys are the real deal. Wasn’t sure how it would work with Sam Fox but thought she sounded great personally. 

If this album wants to drop, like right now, I am very cool with that! 

Call me black call me white call me anything you like just don't call me late to the party. But I'm here now. Sounds delicious, all three songs. Particularly the first two. I agree with the rest of you mob, bring it on. 

• 2 weeks later...