The Defiants - Drive

Stefan

• 5 months later...

https://www.facebook.com/paullaineofficial/posts/681924152724060

Some stuff about vocal chains and gear that I don't understand, a maddeningly handsome selfie, and another mention of an upcoming album.

Doesn't sound like it's close but it's still in the works at least, which is enough to make me VERY EXCITED.

• 1 year later...

· Happy 3rd Anniversary to The Defiants excellent sophomore album, "Zokusho"! What's your favorite track on this one?

The Defiants #3 coming in 2023!

2 hours ago, auslander said:

100% will buy this album. Fave track from Zokusho? Probably "Hollywood in Headlights". Hard to go past that one.

That's become one of my favorite songs ever. It's gonna go down as a 2010s rock classic.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric3 said:

That's become one of my favorite songs ever. It's gonna go down as a 2010s rock classic.

Yep, it's a song that i still listen to a few times every month especially with my buddies while drinking or going for long drives. This type of song is the reason why I love 80s melodic rock to this day. Just pure gold! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

New Defiants album finished (and some news concerning Jet Set Junkies).

From FB:

Yo! getting quite a few questions regarding Jet Set Junkies next release ,and will there be an album .. Straight up - yep.
Lee and I had a meeting yesterday - discovered that we had about 9 of the 12 song demos in various states of completion..
So now that the Defiants record is finished - I can go back to finishing this one as well ..
Album has a ton of swagger - were just writing a bunch of songs for us that we like ..
Stay tuned here and over at the Jet Set page -
Until then - I’ll let the music do the Talkin’

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Stefan changed the title to The Defiants - Drive
  • My Little Pony

Hopefully they're not needlessly shortening what should be 5 minute songs to roughly the 4 minute mark, this time around. 

• Haha 1