Corona

simo

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Idiot just said this:

"If you have many, many, many more people with a less level of severity, that might kind of neutralize the positive effect of having less severity when you have so many more people," he explained. "And we're particularly worried about those who are in that unvaccinated class ... those are the most vulnerable ones when you have a virus that is extraordinarily effective in getting to people."

What he was trying to say (badly) is that while the Delta variant was more dangerous, it did not spread as fast as Omicron, so now we have many more people infected(because of Omicron) but they aren't as sick but it will still fill the hospitals since there will be more of them.....at least I think that is what he meant...lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dead Planet said:

What he was trying to say (badly) is that while the Delta variant was more dangerous, it did not spread as fast as Omicron, so now we have many more people infected(because of Omicron) but they aren't as sick but it will still fill the hospitals since there will be more of them.....at least I think that is what he meant...lol

At least here in the U.S., while the number of cases has indeed gone up, the antipated burden on hospitals has not, as the symptoms with omicron are considerably milder than delta and the original strain. Another reason why number of cases as a policy-determination metric is a red herring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

At least here in the U.S., while the number of cases has indeed gone up, the antipated burden on hospitals has not, as the symptoms with omicron are considerably milder than delta and the original strain. Another reason why number of cases as a policy-determination metric is a red herring.

Not just the US, here too. Watching this whole thing unfold (for over two years now, and counting) is honestly like slamming your face into a brick wall. It's like every news story starts with the facts that are there for anyone to digest. 7000 new cases, no deaths and no extra people in hospital - same levels as before. Okay, cool, story ended, all under control. Let's continue with the rest of life.

OR! Instead, panic, panic fucking panic! Face masks re-introduced everywhere, tests required to visit your mailbox etc. 

I keep saying this to people, but it is honestly like putting a foot in the ocean and being absolutely blown apart to find out that your foot is now wet. What do all these braindead fucks think was supposed to happen if we were going to try to "live with covid?" Did they honestly think it would just pack up and go with eased restrictions? 

I think there are now two people left in the world-

1. Those who keep supporting restrictions and genuinely want to live with covid governing their lives for the rest of their (and our) pathetic lives. 

2. Those who just want to get on with it. No more tests, no more anything. Just back to a live half worth living. 

Sadly, we're all being ordered to live this scared, pathetic existence by the people in the first group. Absolutely destroying any will to live. :(

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Not just the US, here too. Watching this whole thing unfold (for over two years now, and counting) is honestly like slamming your face into a brick wall. It's like every news story starts with the facts that are there for anyone to digest. 7000 new cases, no deaths and no extra people in hospital - same levels as before. Okay, cool, story ended, all under control. Let's continue with the rest of life.

OR! Instead, panic, panic fucking panic! Face masks re-introduced everywhere, tests required to visit your mailbox etc. 

I keep saying this to people, but it is honestly like putting a foot in the ocean and being absolutely blown apart to find out that your foot is now wet. What do all these braindead fucks think was supposed to happen if we were going to try to "live with covid?" Did they honestly think it would just pack up and go with eased restrictions? 

I think there are now two people left in the world-

1. Those who keep supporting restrictions and genuinely want to live with covid governing their lives for the rest of their (and our) pathetic lives. 

2. Those who just want to get on with it. No more tests, no more anything. Just back to a live half worth living. 

Sadly, we're all being ordered to live this scared, pathetic existence by the people in the first group. Absolutely destroying any will to live. :(

I got to enjoy a whole week without wearing a mask either indoors or outdoors but as soon as that started the media were relentless in attacking the lessening of restrictions. Health "expert" after expert came on stating we must keep the restrictions in place, it's too soon, new strains, need boosters, etc. etc.

I just knew the restrictions would come back. No politician can withstand the pressure placed on them by the media with their agenda and experts who are paid to provide risk averse advice for the worst possible potential scenarios. Only ScoMo has been trying and look how the media machine has turned against him and controls how people view him, even his previous supporters in the public.

Also, I hate how the Leftist authoritarians keep pushing these mandates against personal freedoms as "the new normal". As soon as that determination gets widely accepted we will never ever be able to return to being free.

And, the control of liberty is global. There is nowhere we can go on the planet to escape these controls. Anyone notice how easily the population accepted that "fully vaccinated" was a lie, and the rush to get vaccinated meant nothing after all? So, what was the point of these apps to trace our every move, all that data being collected? No one really cares.

Now the government knows where you go, how often you go, who was there at the same time, it can follow you around everywhere. But don't worry, it is for your safety, nothing else. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, auslander said:

I got to enjoy a whole week without wearing a mask either indoors or outdoors but as soon as that started the media were relentless in attacking the lessening of restrictions. Health "expert" after expert came on stating we must keep the restrictions in place, it's too soon, new strains, need boosters, etc. etc.

I just knew the restrictions would come back. No politician can withstand the pressure placed on them by the media with their agenda and experts who are paid to provide risk averse advice for the worst possible potential scenarios. Only ScoMo has been trying and look how the media machine has turned against him and controls how people view him, even his previous supporters in the public.

Also, I hate how the Leftist authoritarians keep pushing these mandates against personal freedoms as "the new normal". As soon as that determination gets widely accepted we will never ever be able to return to being free.

And, the control of liberty is global. There is nowhere we can go on the planet to escape these controls. Anyone notice how easily the population accepted that "fully vaccinated" was a lie, and the rush to get vaccinated meant nothing after all? So, what was the point of these apps to trace our every move, all that data being collected? No one really cares.

Now the government knows where you go, how often you go, who was there at the same time, it can follow you around everywhere. But don't worry, it is for your safety, nothing else. 

Yep, we all know now how it feels to be a prisoner, or what it's like to drown etc. This horrendous feeling of seeing the idiocy as plain as day all around you, knowing there's nothing you can do to stop it. The thing I despise about the whole thing is that if intelligent, logical people were in charge, no one would tell you you couldn't wear a mask if you wanted to, or that you weren't allowed to get vaccinated, or order you to leave your home or go to crowded places. None of this would ever be forced on anyone if the roles were reversed. Yet, we have it the other way and we're all being forced to live like cowering, pathetic little pieces of shit. 

I said it many times before, but I don't see the way out. If we're all back to face masks because there are more cases, even though deaths are down and hospitalisations have not changed, what is the next target to lose the face masks or stop the tests? Case numbers will only ever go up from here now. This is the lowest point from now on, and we're masked up morons needing a test to buy an apple from the shop... so how do we reverse it now? Or does it keep going the other way? Pile on more restrictions as the case numbers keep going up, even though this is what was meant to happen? 

Truly at the mercy of absolute cunts. 

And how are other countries currently set up in terms of travel within your country? Do you need a covid test to leave your state/province... whatever you might call it where you are. But do you need covid tests to enter other regions in your own country? 

Fuck, now it's been confirmed, I have the first case of genital corona simplex 1, the chinese noodle plugger, it aint no fun, remember wear a rubber at all times!! anytime you leave your house, get that rubber on.

Edited by Leykis101
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Fuck, now it's been confirmed, I have the first case of genital corona simplex 1, the chinese noodle plugger, it aint no fun, remember wear a rubber at all times!! anytime you leave your house, get that rubber on.

Dammit Geoff..... I told you to get that shit checked out. 

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Get the large size so that it fits down to your shoulders....

6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Get the large size so that it fits down to your shoulders....

Obviously your not on G-Offs Patreon and VIP fan list, or you'd know I have to order my rubbers special out of Japan, they are a special order

• 2023 Gold Donors
15 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Obviously your not on G-Offs Patreon and VIP fan list, or you'd know I have to order my rubbers special out of Japan, they are a special order

I'm guessing they'd cost a fortune.

Nanotechnology isn't cheap.

2 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I'm guessing they'd cost a fortune.

Nanotechnology isn't cheap.

No it's actually expensive, and incredibly vital they are made well, Irish/Japanese is a line most makers wont even acknowledge, thank god for them Japs, they understand how it is to be so small the girl begs for your fingers back

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hearing a lot of noise about vaccine mandates here in Canada and in Europe...not good policy IMO....I get the reasoning as hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated sick and the health care system is on shaky ground but it still seems like an overreach to me....here in the province of Quebec they have made it mandatory to have been vaccinated to enter liquor stores and they are talking about a health tax on the unvaccinated! Hopefully this won't spread across the country....but I fear that if 1 or 2 countries go for mandatory vaccines then it will be like dominoes falling across the world....

This fuckery is setting extremely dangerous precedent worldwide. I've said all along this isn't about science or "15 days to flatten the curve" but rather a new societal control mechanism... and it's working. Coming next: surgically implanted microchips with medical data and gps locators "for your protection". 

Think I'm nuts? The stuff we're putting up with now and is "the new normal" was treated as tinfoil conspiracy theory 2 years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This guy is the premier of one of our states in Australia. Had a good, genuine laugh at this. Shining endorsement for the level of complete fucking idiot that is running this country-

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Forget mandatory double vaccination.

It was just announced down here that certain workplace sectors will require mandatory booster shots.

That's just the start and of course, it will end up being mandatory booster shots for all.

FFS!, I don't have any more testicles to give!

I guess I couldn't really accept or believe it and i've probably been naive, but the last couple of days have really driven home to me the fact that none of us actually have any rights whatsoever. 

We have found ourselves in a position where we are truly at the mercy of the powers that be and it's not a localized thing. This shit is Worldwide. 

Edited by Darkstone

Yeah, there was never a chance the booster wasn't going to be mandatory. Will be interesting because I feel like with each level of fucking idiocy they lose a few more of the morons who have hungrily devoured everything we've been fed so far and it must finally be dawning on even the most diehard freedom haters that there is no end whatsoever to any of this. At some point there I'm sure there will be some valid, unified resistance to all this absolute garbage. Will it be third booster, or the 23rd? That I'm not sure of.

• 2023 Gold Donors
14 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, there was never a chance the booster wasn't going to be mandatory. Will be interesting because I feel like with each level of fucking idiocy they lose a few more of the morons who have hungrily devoured everything we've been fed so far and it must finally be dawning on even the most diehard freedom haters that there is no end whatsoever to any of this. At some point there I'm sure there will be some valid, unified resistance to all this absolute garbage. Will it be third booster, or the 23rd? That I'm not sure of.

I really hope so, but I'm not optimistic. 

5 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

This fuckery is setting extremely dangerous precedent worldwide. I've said all along this isn't about science or "15 days to flatten the curve" but rather a new societal control mechanism... and it's working. Coming next: surgically implanted microchips with medical data and gps locators "for your protection". 

Think I'm nuts? The stuff we're putting up with now and is "the new normal" was treated as tinfoil conspiracy theory 2 years ago. 

Oh Dan, cant believe you went there, your now a conspiracy theorist, with me, watching Fauci shake when Rand Paul tore into him today pretty much tells you all you need to know, BTW folks, I'm now an official member of the Omicron club, guess I deserve it since I didn't bite and give in.

Already got my booster. Writing was on the wall. Got moderna this time. Hardly worth not getting it when I have already got the first double dose. Some may have the luxury to protest and refuse the jab, but I need a job and I have a family to feed.

33 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh Dan, cant believe you went there, your now a conspiracy theorist, with me, watching Fauci shake when Rand Paul tore into him today pretty much tells you all you need to know, BTW folks, I'm now an official member of the Omicron club, guess I deserve it since I didn't bite and give in.

How's it this time around? Heaps milder than round one? Both my brothers have it at the moment too. 

I won't personally have a booster until I am told I will lose my job if I don't have it. All the other lies and bullshit about what might happen if we all get our boosters doesn't matter to me anymore anyway. All complete garbage all to be reversed at the next variant... or next week. Masks and the inability to travel are my biggest hatred about what's happening now, and no amount of boosters is going to fix that up, so fuck them and their stupid fucking booster fuckery.

And how many layers of protection against something you possibly never needed any protection from does one need? It's fucking ridiculous. 

Everybody watch this clip, tell me what you derive from it, listen closely, I wont taint the waters by what I heard, I just want to see if anyone else catches what I did.

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

How's it this time around? Heaps milder than round one? Both my brothers have it at the moment too. 

I won't personally have a booster until I am told I will lose my job if I don't have it. All the other lies and bullshit about what might happen if we all get our boosters doesn't matter to me anymore anyway. All complete garbage all to be reversed at the next variant... or next week. Masks and the inability to travel are my biggest hatred about what's happening now, and no amount of boosters is going to fix that up, so fuck them and their stupid fucking booster fuckery.

And how many layers of protection against something you possibly never needed any protection from does one need? It's fucking ridiculous. 

Well bro, I got tested because a girl I had over here called and told me she had it, so I went and got a test today, and sure as shit, Ive got it, I honestly haven't had a single symptom, so I cant answer if its worse or better the first go around It started with a fever that came and went, then I couldn't taste my food, I kind of had a cough, but mostly I just felt hella lethargic, like heroin withdrawal lethargic, I had a hard time sleeping, then I got the montezumas revenge, I think outside of not tasting my food, the worst part of it was just tripping out if my kidneys were getting more fucked up then they already were, and stressing out about all the shit I talked about the vax, and ya know, all the shit I talked, to everybody, thinking fuck, this is sure gonna be fucking humiliating if It kills me and I talked all that shit to everyone, that was the worst part, far as the symptoms not being able to sleep through it really sucked, you just cant get fucking comfortable at all, sleep then wake up, sleep then wake up, but fever, cough, headache, and my lower back fucking ached like a motherfucker, but none of that was any worse then when I had the flu in 2017, heroin withdrawals were WAYYYY more hardcore, those almost killed me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Fauci gave as good as he got from that idiot Paul.....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

True !

Also Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell are 2 of the reasons why Kentucky is one of the poorest and least educated states.

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

really, your a Fauci guy, hard to believe there's any of you left, that's a shady motherfucker right there, the fact you trust him is a little concerning, bureaucrats like him have one agenda, and it aint public health.

• Haha 1