Corona

simo

6 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

True !

Also Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell are 2 of the reasons why Kentucky is one of the poorest and least educated states.

lol, yeah, they are the reasons, he he he, so I guess Cuomo and AOC are 2 of the reasons New York is now a shit hole, at least NYC,

• 2023 Gold Donors
27 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

lol, yeah, they are the reasons, he he he, so I guess Cuomo and AOC are 2 of the reasons New York is now a shit hole, at least NYC,

I said they're 2 of the reasons,not the only reasons-big diff.

Kentucky has no problem taking more tax dollars than they put in,unlike NY.You might think NYC is a shit hole but

I haven't been to NYC in a long while but as I stated before I'm living the dream !

I remember when that asshole Paul voted against funding the first responders and victims of 9/11-that piece of shit is dead to me.

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

really, your a Fauci guy, hard to believe there's any of you left, that's a shady motherfucker right there, the fact you trust him is a little concerning, bureaucrats like him have one agenda, and it aint public health.

The guy has a tough job and people like Rand Paul make his life a real misery....he is doing the best that he can and few would be able to do it better...considering that he and his family are getting death threats because of all the idiots that believe the bullshit from the right wing I say he deserves some respect for hanging in....

Edited by Dead Planet
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

The guy has a tough job and people like Rand Paul make his like a real misery....he is doing the best that he can and few would be able to do it better...considering that he and his family are getting death threats because of all the idiots that believe the bullshit from the right wing I say he deserves some respect for hanging in....

Fauci is a monster who funds inhumane experiments on animals. In fact his organisation insists on it, refusing to fund research unless animal experiments are included, even when the research gathered leads to zero useful information. Yet, because he is a tool of the left wing, no one cares about his history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

The guy has a tough job and people like Rand Paul make his like a real misery....he is doing the best that he can and few would be able to do it better...considering that he and his family are getting death threats because of all the idiots that believe the bullshit from the right wing I say he deserves some respect for hanging in....

He has a tough job lol, people in his position should be the last ones to play politics with shit, he's a bureaucrat, plain and simple, and he's shady, he might've once been good and on the up, but he's done the biggest no no and politicized the pandemic, I guess he's not your instructor so you don't have to worry about the bullshit he's done, what will you say when it comes back that he had something to do with all of this? or at the least covered it up? I'm curious to know then what you'd say. and don't act like it's a pipe dream, it may be a lot more probable then you may think.

13 minutes ago, auslander said:

Fauci is a monster who funds inhumane experiments on animals. In fact his organisation insists on it, refusing to fund research unless animal experiments are included, even when the research gathered leads to zero useful information. Yet, because he is a tool of the left wing, no one cares about his history.

Oh now that's kind of mean, how could you say such cruel things about such a pillar of the medical community, this man truly cares about the health of the citizens, and not the Pharma bottom line, he didn't snub and bury all those "fringe" epidemiologist's because they might have been on to something, it's cause they were quacks, and didn't know as much as he did, perfectly good reason, I think you need to show a little heart when talking about this brave, and courageous man, he has been so neutral and willing to ignore all the politics and just do his job, I think you need to post an apology towards this great man of integrity, and never speak an ill word of him again.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, auslander said:

Yet, because he is a tool of the left wing, no one cares about his history.

He's 81 years old and served under 6 different presidents.3 democrats and 3 republicans so I don't see how he's a tool of the left.At this stage of his life he should be spending his money not keep working.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

He has a tough job lol, people in his position should be the last ones to play politics with shit, he's a bureaucrat, plain and simple, and he's shady, he might've once been good and on the up, but he's done the biggest no no and politicized the pandemic, I guess he's not your instructor so you don't have to worry about the bullshit he's done, what will you say when it comes back that he had something to do with all of this? or at the least covered it up? I'm curious to know then what you'd say. and don't act like it's a pipe dream, it may be a lot more probable then you may think.

If Fauci turns out to be a bad guy then I will call it out but I have heard and seen nothing to indicate that he is anything but a decent guy.....all the BS from the right with their conspiracy theories mean nothing if there is no evidence to back it up....bottom line, it is just pure hatred of a decent guy trying to do a difficult job...you want to hate vaccines and covid  and lockdowns etc, fine, but hating the messenger doesn't help anyone....

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

If Fauci turns out to be a bad guy then I will call it out but I have heard and seen nothing to indicate that he is anything but a decent guy.....all the BS from the right with their conspiracy theories mean nothing if there is no evidence to back it up....bottom line, it is just pure hatred of a decent guy trying to do a difficult job...you want to hate vaccines and covid  and lockdowns etc, fine, but hating the messenger doesn't help anyone....

There is plenty of evidence of his leadership on unnecessary and cruel animal experiments. Isn't it funny how politics can override ethics. Now because he serves the Left, any disgust about his cruelty is seen with a political lens and dismissed. I hate this partisan crap. Same is with Hunter Biden. Any corruption or evil is fine as long as it is from the right side of the political persuasion. 

44 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Flip Flop Fauci a good guy. Give me a fuckin' break!

• Haha 1

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/us-man-claims-his-penis-has-shrunk-due-to-rare-covid-side-effect/news-story/4bb179721b4c4fe85888fbb36f6248a5

If they let people know they had a 5% chance of penis shrinkage by getting covid more unvaxxed men might get the shot! 😀 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, auslander said:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/us-man-claims-his-penis-has-shrunk-due-to-rare-covid-side-effect/news-story/4bb179721b4c4fe85888fbb36f6248a5

If they let people know they had a 5% chance of penis shrinkage by getting covid more unvaxxed men might get the shot! 😀 

Now that is funny as fuck!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nyoilers said:

True !

Also Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell are 2 of the reasons why Kentucky is one of the poorest and least educated states.

Hey have you heard of or do you live by a place called North Hills? if you know of it, what's it like?

1 hour ago, auslander said:

See that, Dead Planet, If i'd have gotten the Vax, I might as well just get tits and call myself Sharron, It would take me down to a large clit, so there you have it, you cant go much further from 1 1/2 inches, it's all vaginal from there.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

C'mon DP.

This is a troll post, surely.

26 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

C'mon DP.

This is a troll post, surely.

I have occasionally made a troll post but that was not one of them....it sickens me when I think of the fact that he and his family get death threats because of his job....has he made mistakes? sure who in positions of responsibility all over the world can say they had this pandemic figured out? not a single fucking one....blaming Fauci and making him the focus of the looney right wing's anger is a travesty IMO...

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I have occasionally made a troll post but that was not one of them....it sickens me when I think of the fact that he and his family get death threats because of his job....has he made mistakes? sure who in positions of responsibility all over the world can say they had this pandemic figured out? not a single fucking one....blaming Fauci and making him the focus of the looney right wing's anger is a travesty IMO...

I'm not gonna be a Fauci apologist, but yeah, his family being threatened is not cool.

18 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I don't know Mr. Planet, it doesn't appear we are talking about the same Fauci, or there is a HUGE disconnect in what each of us believes about him, you obviously only get your news from left wing sources, you cant tell me you watch anything else, I know better, so that may be why you think he's such a great upstanding guy, and not a sleazy fucking dirtbag bureaucrat who's fucking stepped on a lot of people who may have been able to see us through this pandemic, primarily the 3 I discussed earlier who had huge breaks and discovery's in herd immunity and natural immunity, they were all fucking stifled, why do you assume that is? cause he's in search of the REAL way to absolve us of this fake ass bullshit that he has a hand in?? it's odd why do you think the right would have it out for him? just for the joy of it? just shear pleasure? let's go after the guy who is in charge of the CDC? why do you think the Dems well they celebrate him? because he's a middle of the road non political guy just doing his job? maybe just for the fun of it, you should tap into some different news sources, here is the one Ive been watching lately, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's people that left The Hill and started their own channel, and it's totally independent, they do what I like, they just report the fucking news, Krystal is liberal, Saagar is a Libertarian, and they just tell you the news, they don't fucking spin it or put their political slant on it, it's really great, it makes me long for the early 2000's. IDK maybe you may feel like I do and like it?

Here is another independent news outlet, perhaps the biggest true independent, it's where Krystal and Saagar come from, pretty much just people reporting the news, no spin or bullshit, I like Krystal and Saagar more, but these guys are honest, i just like to look at Krystals titties while I get the news, the same issue I used to have trying to watch Robin Meade give me my news and I'd suddenly have to go wack it.

What do ya know? straight off a liberals channel, does somebody wanna play taps?

9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I don't know Mr. Planet, it doesn't appear we are talking about the same Fauci, or there is a HUGE disconnect in what each of us believes about him, you obviously only get your news from left wing sources, you cant tell me you watch anything else, I know better, so that may be why you think he's such a great upstanding guy, and not a sleazy fucking dirtbag bureaucrat who's fucking stepped on a lot of people who may have been able to see us through this pandemic, primarily the 3 I discussed earlier who had huge breaks and discovery's in herd immunity and natural immunity, they were all fucking stifled, why do you assume that is? cause he's in search of the REAL way to absolve us of this fake ass bullshit that he has a hand in?? it's odd why do you think the right would have it out for him? just for the joy of it? just shear pleasure? let's go after the guy who is in charge of the CDC? why do you think the Dems well they celebrate him? because he's a middle of the road non political guy just doing his job? maybe just for the fun of it, you should tap into some different news sources, here is the one Ive been watching lately, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's people that left The Hill and started their own channel, and it's totally independent, they do what I like, they just report the fucking news, Krystal is liberal, Saagar is a Libertarian, and they just tell you the news, they don't fucking spin it or put their political slant on it, it's really great, it makes me long for the early 2000's. IDK maybe you may feel like I do and like it?

Interesting stuff from these 2 sources, although I'd have to watch a lot more to be certain they are non-biased......for the record I have never watched MSNBC and a few weeks ago I switched internet/tv providers and CNN is no longer available (a good thing as I'm tired of CNN) ....I usually get my news from Canadian sources (25%) and mainly from online written news articles from a ton of sites.... as for Fauci, the left think he walks on water and the right thinks he is the devil's right hand and as usual in the US because of the political divide, reality is somewhere in the middle....

• 2023 Gold Donors
14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Hey have you heard of or do you live by a place called North Hills? if you know of it, what's it like?

Never heard of the place and I don't live near it.

• Thanks 1

Expect more worrisome variants after omicron, scientists say (msn.com)

Get ready to learn more Greek letters. Scientists warn that omicron’s whirlwind advance practically ensures it won’t be the last version of the coronavirus to worry the world.

Every infection provides a chance for the virus to mutate, and omicron has an edge over its predecessors: It spreads way faster despite emerging on a planet with a stronger patchwork of immunity from vaccines and prior illness.

That means more people in whom the virus can further evolve. Experts don’t know what the next variants will look like or how they might shape the pandemic, but they say there’s no guarantee the sequels of omicron will cause milder illness or that existing vaccines will work against them.