The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

Nah, not seriously, but I thought the start and lead-up in 'Jeepers Creepers' was awesome. Granted, when you find out the villain is a winged freak it loses it's appeal, but it was awesome to a point.

I agree, that started off really well and ended up really stupid.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeepers Creepers what a dog shit movie that was.

It sure was.

On a similar theme my vote would have to go to CABIN FEVER. Eli Roth couldn't make a decent film if his life depended on it. It tries to be funny & scary at the same time & achieves neither. Bollocks.

O...M...G!

Nah, not seriously, but I thought the start and lead-up in 'Jeepers Creepers' was awesome. Granted, when you find out the villain is a winged freak it loses it's appeal, but it was awesome to a point.

As for 'Cabin fever' - that naked girl is worth the price alone, but aside from that I actually thought it was kinda okay. Not excellent, but not bad. IMO.

You're dead right about "Jeepers Creepers", killer lead-up & some great directing. But the creature is seriously low-budget, & the ending is pathetic. And that boy just irritates the shit out of me.

I didn't like "Cabin Fever" at all. The chick in the bath shot is great, but within minutes it's the boner-killer as we watch her scrape the skin off her leg with the razor. It's all just too jokey to be scary, & there are so few horror moments. Roth is poor at creating any type of tension or atmosphere in his films IMO.

If you like your horror do not miss "The Descent"...

• 1 month later...

Ragewar....that was crappy, me and a couple of friends got it out of the video shop years ago coz WASP were in it.......I don't think we made it to the end.

Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes, Revenge Of The Cheerleaders, also almost anything with Jean-Claude Van Damne in it usually sucks.

The escape of paraplegic horses is other

• 1 year later...

Not sure if this one was mentioned here yet but.............Troll 2 is pretty bad. I'm in to 80's and early 90's B horror movies but this one is even too amateur and cheesey for me.

Bruce Lee's Game of Death II...so pathetically bad it hurts...It makes Game Of Death

look good. These were released after Bruce died and were an obvious cash in on his

name...the thing is the actors used to "sub" for him knew nothing about marshall arts

...crapola

Bruce Lee's Game of Death II...so pathetically bad it hurts...It makes Game Of Death

look good. These were released after Bruce died and were an obvious cash in on his

name...the thing is the actors used to "sub" for him knew nothing about marshall arts

...crapola

...It also gave birth to a cottage industry of cheap karate movies starring guys with names like "Bruce Li," "Bruce Le," "Bruce Lei," etc.

...crapola

...It also gave birth to a cottage industry of cheap karate movies starring guys with names like "Bruce Li," "Bruce Le," "Bruce Lei," etc.

I was so into Bruce Lee when I was younger and all those crap releases with the above names infuriated me :angry:

...crapola

Yeah..it sure did...and I do like some of those bad B movies...

...crapola

Yeah..it sure did...and I do like some of those bad B movies...

I see a ton of those cheap chop-socky kung-fu flicks on DVD at the dollar store near me... I'm tempted to pick up a couple but my wife sez if I make her sit through any more of those dollar store DVDs she's going to throw the DVD player out the window :lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors

...crapola

Only thing good about that flick is that blonde's rear. :popcorn:

Just remembered what the worst film ever made is....

Tomb Of The Living Dead - Absolutely shockingly shite :wtf:

Watched this with my best mate many years go, when we were trying to watch every horror film released on video! :yikes:

It`s that bad that nobody has probably seen it :omg:

I think my vote would go to 'Battlefield Earth'

That's got to be THE biggest load of shite Ive ever witnessed in my life. Travolta is truly awful in it too.

Got to agree with you there mate, one of the worst ever ;)

Could never understand what Travolta was doing in this drivel :unsure:

That's got to be THE biggest load of shite Ive ever witnessed in my life. Travolta is truly awful in it too.

Travolta was there because the movie was based on a book by the founder of Scientology ....

Travolta was there because the movie was based on a book by the founder of Scientology ....

Apart from that, can`t understand why he was in this? :lol:

Apart from that, can`t understand why he was in this? :lol:

If he were to be honest , he would say the same thing..... ;)

Adam Sandler made a really bad B movie before making it big, I forget the name of it. I think it something with "Overboard" in the title. It was about working on a cruise ship from what I can remember. It was so bad that I have no words to describe how bad it was...really bad, really, really bad.