The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad movies.org

I strongly recommend everyone wasting some time on this website... im not even a movie person and found it amusing.

The mix of lesbians, killer fruit and midgets will make your day.

That's a pretty cool site...Thanks for the tip!!

Mrs Rock Fan and I are hoping to watch a film tonight but have yet to decide whether it`ll be good or the worst film ever? :tumbsup:

Robocop movies. I'd pay to erase it from my head.

:unsure: I actually liked the first one....

The first two RoboCop films are awesome. The 3rd was silly kiddie crap designed to sell action figures.

although it was written by the great Frank Miller....im still trying to figure this out :unsure:

the first 2 Robocop films are classics, i grew up with them (how many 4 year olds get to watch cops being blown to bits, criminals flesh being burned off and all that other great stuff :))

although it was written by the great Frank Miller....im still trying to figure this out :unsure:

the first 2 Robocop films are classics, i grew up with them (how many 4 year olds get to watch cops being blown to bits, criminals flesh being burned off and all that other great stuff :))

Would you believe I haven't even seen the first one?

I think I mentioned this last time the topic came up, but I read somewhere years ago (Wizard magazine, perhaps? I honestly don't remember) that the original draft of Frank's "Robo 3" screenplay was way more hardcore/violent and more in line with the first two movies...but since the studio wanted to start pimping Robo out to kid-friendly licensees like comic books, action figures, toys, video games, etc., what he originally wrote was watered down BIG time and what ended up on the screen (even tho Frank still got credit) was heavily re-written (by others).

I'm told that a few years back he turned his original "Robo 3" screenplay into a graphic novel, though I haven't read it, I'm sure it would be quite good. Frank's the man!!

I'm told that a few years back he turned his original "Robo 3" screenplay into a graphic novel, though I haven't read it, I'm sure it would be quite good. Frank's the man!!

:omg: Must. Buy.

I believe this is it right here:

http://www.amazon.com/Frank-Millers-Roboco...2866&sr=8-8

Tho from the descriptions provided, it appears the source material for this graphic novel was actually the rough draft of his script for RoboCop 2, not "3." Robo 2 was still pretty hardcore (at least to me), so I wonder what his script for #3 must've looked like before all the re-writes then!!!

:omg: Must. Buy.

I believe this is it right here:

http://www.amazon.com/Frank-Millers-Roboco...2866&sr=8-8

Tho from the descriptions provided, it appears the source material for this graphic novel was actually the rough draft of his script for RoboCop 2, not "3." Robo 2 was still pretty hardcore (at least to me), so I wonder what his script for #3 must've looked like before all the re-writes then!!!

i used to prefer Robo 2 to 1, but i wore it out as i grew up so now if im watching its the first one (directors cut natch, more gore)

so i definitely have to add that Graphic Novel to my wantlist...but i still got 10 more Sandman books to buy, the Sin City novels and 2 more Justice League novels

comics are expensive :(

comics are expensive :(

No sh*t... that's why I got out of collecting comics quite a while ago. :lol:

• 1 year later...

Discussion elsewhere about Children of the Corn lead me to looking up a thread along these lines. Hard to pick an outright winner, probably CotC, but here are a few that spring to mind among my least favourite films ever:

Children of the Corn

About Schmidt

Lost In Translation

Elephant (2003 Gus Van Zant film)

In The Cut

Rancid Aluminium

Keep in mind that I watch a LOT of crap movies... but the current holder of the title "Worst Piece of Cinematic Sh*t I've Ever Seen" belongs to a 1984 movie called "CARNAGE"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185976/

Calling this a "B" movie is an injustice to "B" movies everywhere. Is there such a thing as a "Z Movie?" :puke:

Just a few...

Strike of the Panther

Street Fighter

Taxi (US version)

Spiders

Snakehead Terror

Shriek...

Scared

Metamorphosis

Legion of the Dead

Kevin and Perry Go Large

Headless Horseman

Greed

Freddy Got Fingered

Dracula II: Ascension

Caved In

Bleed

Beneath Still Waters

Artie

Adam and Evil

'Ring of Darkness', no doubt.

I offer a legitimate challenge to anyone to watch this and tell me you have ever seen a worse film:

ring_darkness.jpg

Easily the worst film I have ever seen.

I offer a legitimate challenge to anyone to watch this and tell me you have ever seen a worse film:

ring_darkness.jpg

Does that hottie on the front cover get her gear off :unsure:

That would be enough to make anyone watch it.......Stuff the storyline :whistle::lol:

ring_darkness.jpg

Does that hottie on the front cover get her gear off :unsure:

That would be enough to make anyone watch it.......Stuff the storyline :whistle::lol:

No, sadly none of the sexy ladiez in it get their gear of. Cool enough pool scene, though. :( But she was well sexy. One benefit of the film... but that's how bad this film is. Even a couple of sexy ladiez really cannot take away from just how bad this really is. It's amazing. Trust me.

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

Yeahh, i said it...seriously underwhelming i gotta say :(

This one? ReneeZellwegerstar.jpg

If so, I fully agree. Funnily enough I thought of this yesterday arvo for this thread. If it's not worse than 'Ring of Darkness' it is incredibly close to the literal worst movie I have ever seen. Loud, annoying noise.

I would be tempted to take this challenge, but found this description of the film on Amazon:

"The lead singer from a boy band mysteriously disappears and the media say he could not handle the fame. What really happened was that the other members of the band killed him and they are really the 'undead'. A new member is appointed but first has to be initiated - but decides that he would rather not join."

That really does sound indescribably awful. I think I'd rather watch an Italian football match where both teams need a draw.

I would be tempted to take this challenge, but found this description of the film on Amazon:

"The lead singer from a boy band mysteriously disappears and the media say he could not handle the fame. What really happened was that the other members of the band killed him and they are really the 'undead'. A new member is appointed but first has to be initiated - but decides that he would rather not join."

That really does sound indescribably awful. I think I'd rather watch an Italian football match where both teams need a draw.

Yep. It concerns me that people might not take my words seriously. Trust me, I have seen some garbage but I've never found anything to even rival this one. It is in a league of it's own. Amazingly awful.