The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

I'll go with Saving Silverman and any of the LOTR movies.  I just don't get them.

WTF!!! LOTR is brilliant, the best movie series from the last... I don't know how long. Probably the best movie trilogy since the original Star Wars (one of the better anyway).

I always give my husband a hard time when he wants to watch one of the LOTR movies, but dammit, somehow I always find myself watching them. :fun_84:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to  watch A vs P this weekend sometime.... Hope it's good?

Dunno, but someone told me they actually started feeling sorry for the Aliens in this movie... :blink:

Its not a very good movie. Story is weak, acting bad, and too little tension and horror. It is really weak, and there's some good alien stuff in there, but it's not enough. So if you hope to see a movie like Alien or Aliens, you are not going to like it. Predator looks ok, but could have been better. So this movie is nothing compared for the movies it is based on.

but I enjoyed it all the same... It is entertaining enough to watch, and I'm probably going to buy it when it comes out on dvd (relase date in Holland is March... ) As long as you don't expect a great action, horror movie, but a cheap thrill, you'll probably like it... (oh, the unmasked predators look horrible... that was a nasty shock when I saw him.)

Going to  watch A vs P this weekend sometime.... Hope it's good?

Dunno, but someone told me they actually started feeling sorry for the Aliens in this movie... :blink:

Its not a very good movie. Story is weak, acting bad, and too little tension and horror. It is really weak, and there's some good alien stuff in there, but it's not enough. So if you hope to see a movie like Alien or Aliens, you are not going to like it. Predator looks ok, but could have been better. So this movie is nothing compared for the movies it is based on.

but I enjoyed it all the same... It is entertaining enough to watch, and I'm probably going to buy it when it comes out on dvd (relase date in Holland is March... ) As long as you don't expect a great action, horror movie, but a cheap thrill, you'll probably like it... (oh, the unmasked predators look horrible... that was a nasty shock when I saw him.)

I watched AVP last night. I wasn't expecting big things from it, so it wasn't too bad. I took it for what it was, basically.

Watche Envy a couple of day's ago and it suck's. not the worst of all time but really bad

Yep!.... Not very good, was it? Too bad, because I like Ben and Jack. ;)

I was very dissapointed in this one also. Like Jason, I like both Ben and Jack.

Better Off Dead [ the irony kills me!]

Grease 2

Face/Off

Wrong Turn

Better Off Dead?

Face/Off?

Dang! I thought they were both very good movies (maybe not "Academy" movies, but good movies nonetheless.) Goes to show the old "different strokes" adage, huh?

Grease 2

Face/Off

Wrong Turn

Better Off Dead?

Face/Off?

Dang! I thought they were both very good movies (maybe not "Academy" movies, but good movies nonetheless.) Goes to show the old "different strokes" adage, huh?

Better Off Dead was a great movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Where's My Two Dollars!" :lol:

any slasher flick from the eightiest. You take your pick. Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, but i have to say probably the worst...is that one called "Pieces" where this guy kills people to make a human jigsaw puzzle. Graphic as hell. If you can watch this, you can watch anything.

any slasher flick from the eightiest.    You take your pick.  Friday the 13th,  Nightmare on Elm Street, but i have to say probably the worst...is that one called "Pieces" where this guy kills people to make a human jigsaw puzzle.  Graphic as hell.  If you can watch this, you can watch anything.

Never saw it, but it sounds like something that my college buddies and I would have LOVED! I'll have to bring it up to them (the one I still talk to anyway.)

A couple of bad slasher flicks..."Silent Night, Deadly Night", "Don't Answer The Phone" (there wasn't even a phone in it!!). But the all time worst flick has to be "From Justin To Kelly". How anyone can put this to tape is beyond my comprehension. :blink:

For a horror movie, I wouldn't say it was really stupid......it was really a "ballsy" movie for the eighties. So far, to this day, I haven't seen anything more gruesome. 1976's Texas Chainsaw massacre was nothing compared to this. Dude, I think you get this cheap anywhere. Sound quality sucks. But if you wanna see a movie, where the dude goes around in broad daylight killing people, and in elevators, this is your movie. Don't watch it on a full-stomach. I think i bought my copy for 7.99, but I would've gladly gave it away.

By the way, this movie is stupid, but kinda funny. Leprechaun. If you have to see something stupid, it might as well be funny. Avoid the rest. This movie and Critters were probably to most hilarious movies I've seen...besidest the hockey mask and metal finger nail movies, where you knew exactly who was going to get killed.

By the way, this movie is stupid, but kinda funny.  Leprechaun.  If you have to see something stupid, it might as well be funny. 

I saw Leprechaun in the theaters and just a couple of years ago, I bought the DVD on eBay. It's certainly a cheese factory galore, but for a couple of bucks, it's good for the laughs and the nostalgia factor (of remembering when we'd all go to the movies and then to BK afterward and then cruise the mall looking for chicks.)

By the way, this movie is stupid, but kinda funny.  Leprechaun.  If you have to see something stupid, it might as well be funny.  Avoid the rest.  This movie and Critters were probably to most hilarious movies I've seen...besidest the hockey mask and metal finger nail movies, where you knew exactly who was going to get killed.

Leprechaun had some funny one-liners. That's about it. Poor attempt to scare us.

• 2 weeks later...

Grease 2

Face/Off

Wrong Turn

I really liked Face/Off...very unrealistic, but great action flick! As for Grease 2, I watched this movie 13 times when I was twelve years old at a local theater, man how hot was Michelle Phieffer in that flick? :tits:

Open Water.....'nuff said.

:agree:

Now you're talking. Definitely wins my award for the most appaling acting...