The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

I think my vote would go to 'Battlefield Earth'

That's got to be THE biggest load of shite Ive ever witnessed in my life. Travolta is truly awful in it too.

Got to agree with you there mate, one of the worst ever ;)

Could never understand what Travolta was doing in this drivel :unsure:

Travolta was there because the movie was based on a book by the founder of Scientology ....

Apart from that, can`t understand why he was in this? :lol:

If he were to be honest , he would say the same thing..... ;)

:tumbsup:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my vote would go to 'Battlefield Earth'

That's got to be THE biggest load of shite Ive ever witnessed in my life. Travolta is truly awful in it too.

That's the only movie I've ever walked out of the theater at. Horrible just horrible.

oh, and Disneys entire history of films.....cant stand them

Does that blanket statement include the Disney/Pixar films? Cuz if so then I'm gonna have to call "bullsh*t" on that one. Pixar Animation is amazing.

oh, and Disneys entire history of films.....cant stand them

Does that blanket statement include the Disney/Pixar films? Cuz if so then I'm gonna have to call "bullsh*t" on that one. Pixar Animation is amazing.

WTF? I missed this. There are some classics in there. I think. 'The Lion King' was great. And I'm not sure who does all the stuff like 'Madagascar', 'Ice Age' and all that stuff... but there is some entertaining stuff out there.

WTF? I missed this. There are some classics in there. I think. 'The Lion King' was great. And I'm not sure who does all the stuff like 'Madagascar', 'Ice Age' and all that stuff... but there is some entertaining stuff out there.

"Madagascar" was done by DreamWorks Animation (and there's a part 2 coming out this Fall, Geoff! Woo hoo!) and "Ice Age" was 20th Century Fox... both of whom jump-started their own CGI animation studios once Pixar came into the picture and immediately began rolling up and smoking every other traditionally animated film at the box office.

"Madagascar" was done by DreamWorks Animation (and there's a part 2 coming out this Fall, Geoff! Woo hoo!) and "Ice Age" was 20th Century Fox... both of whom jump-started their own CGI animation studios once Pixar came into the picture and immediately began rolling up and smoking every other traditionally animated film at the box office.

Coolness. Yeah, I saw a sequel for 'Madagascar' due too. Should be cool. Harmless fun, and often quite humerous actually. I like them. My wife loves them too.

"Madagascar" was a great flick but it was also my five year old's favorite movie for a while a year or two back, so he made us watch it over and over and over and over and OVER. I was actually kind of glad when he discovered something else and put it on the back burner for a while.

Then for a while it was Disney/Pixar's "Cars." I can now quote virtually every line of dialogue in that movie from memory.

Right now he still asks to watch Disney's "Underdog" fairly frequently... funny movie, the first dozen or so times anyway. Now I'm like "Oh look. Shoeshine is flying Polly Purebred over the city. AGAIN. Wheeee."

"Madagascar" was a great flick but it was also my five year old's favorite movie for a while a year or two back, so he made us watch it over and over and over and over and OVER. I was actually kind of glad when he discovered something else and put it on the back burner for a while.

Then for a while it was Disney/Pixar's "Cars." I can now quote virtually every line of dialogue in that movie from memory.

Right now he still asks to watch Disney's "Underdog" fairly frequently... funny movie, the first dozen or so times anyway. Now I'm like "Oh look. Shoeshine is flying Polly Purebred over the city. AGAIN. Wheeee."

Backed on the Pixar/Dreamworks stuff - really good, especially 'Ice Age' and 'Cars' which I thought were excellent.

Some of the Other Disney stuff is quite cool aswell. I have a real soft spot for 'The Lion King', as my Uncle sang in the choir on some of the songs on the soundtrack just before he passed away. Always brings a tear to the eye when I watch it.

i just cant stand Disney (Jez, you just gotta walk a couple of streets up the road and knock on my big brothers door to see for yourself)

his house is COVERED in that shit, its sickening, its beyond sickening....he has videos of himself on youtube dancing around Disneyland wearing stupid fucking mickey ears and looking like a general idiot, his kids are dressed head to toe in Disney, even their diapers are Disney brand....i mean EVERYTHING is Disney, theyve been using plastic cups where the design has worn off for 10 years, because they are Disney...even though you cant see the design anymore

so although this has nothing to do with how good the Disney films are, i still cant sit through them

there is one Disney film i like, Ghosts Of The Abyss, and thats only cause im engrossed in Titanic's history

i just cant stand Disney (Jez, you just gotta walk a couple of streets up the road and knock on my big brothers door to see for yourself)

his house is COVERED in that shit, its sickening, its beyond sickening....he has videos of himself on youtube dancing around Disneyland wearing stupid fucking mickey ears and looking like a general idiot, his kids are dressed head to toe in Disney, even their diapers are Disney brand....i mean EVERYTHING is Disney, theyve been using plastic cups where the design has worn off for 10 years, because they are Disney...even though you cant see the design anymore

so although this has nothing to do with how good the Disney films are, i still cant sit through them

there is one Disney film i like, Ghosts Of The Abyss, and thats only cause im engrossed in Titanic's history

OH MY GOD

you do get out of your house then......?

i bet when you go a couple of streets up they make you dress as cinderella.... :crazy:

Yes Rocky Horror is NOT a great movie by ANY stretch, but DAMN I love that movie... And so does Keith, right??????????? :tumbsup:

Hell yea, Rocky Horror rules!! Although I gotta admit, it's one of those things you either "get" the first time you see it, or you don't understand what all the whoop-de-doo is about. (My wife falls into the latter camp, unfortunately...)

I haven't seen it in years now but I will say it definitely helps to be stoned and/or drunk outta your gourd when you watch "Rocky Horror."

Yes Rocky Horror is NOT a great movie by ANY stretch, but DAMN I love that movie... And so does Keith, right??????????? :tumbsup:

Hell yea, Rocky Horror rules!! Although I gotta admit, it's one of those things you either "get" the first time you see it, or you don't understand what all the whoop-de-doo is about. (My wife falls into the latter camp, unfortunately...)

I haven't seen it in years now but I will say it definitely helps to be stoned and/or drunk outta your gourd when you watch "Rocky Horror."

Yep, exactly, there is NO middle ground when it comes to Rocky Horror.. You either Get it, and love it, OR you hate it...

And yea, being stoned and/or drunk definitely enhances the Rocky Horror experience alright.... :tumbsup:

Bad movies.org

I strongly recommend everyone wasting some time on this website... im not even a movie person and found it amusing.

The mix of lesbians, killer fruit and midgets will make your day.

Thanks, it seems great! :popcorn: